thoughts on lifestyle

malizia2000

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Almost a milestone I've passed. I turned 40 this year.

I want to share those thoughts for who is starting this path,only sharing my exp.

When we started lifestyle it was more for hubby than for me. I still remember the fear and the shyness in the first meetings. For me it wasn’t simple to meet a perfectly stranger and I was very worried about what I was doing and effects on my marriage. Hubby gave me a great comfort and encouraged me very much. I love him for that too.

So we continued in the lifestyle, sometimes really great exp other times not, but in definitely I would like to take a moment and think at all the street we’ve made as couple too. Lifestyle is not for everyone, but for me has been one of the thing that made me most grew up like a person and a female.

I was very insicure and in a deep way scared about sex, due to a strict catholic education. Sex is natural, is fun and there is nothing to be ashamed of it.

Now that I’m not so young I can say I surely do again what I’ve done. I love my hubby for the chance he gave me and I’m so fortunate to met him.

Back