Thoughts on cheating?

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
my hubby dont know i ever had anything with black man...

Novel idea if you'd just left that last word off.

A man once had a neighbor who owned a cow, and the neighbor invited him to milk his cow if he and his family wanted fresh milk. So, every day or two the man or one of his family would go over and milk a gallon off the cow. The neighbor got a bit irritated because sometimes the cow didn't produce enough milk for two families.
Moral: Why should one buy milk when they can get their milk for free.
@MacNfries

Actually i said it correctly, you little husbands better come to terms with evolution.

White wives are leaving you husbands, boyfriends to be with black men permanently.

Especially since you dudes aren't able to give your wives, girl friends babies, with birth rates dropping like a lead balloon.

My ex I was basically a toy to her, her mom and dad were into swinging. She is greedy she wants everything. But anyways I was more of a slave then a cuck I guess it varried but to answer the question. Once my wife knew she had me hooked (She was always gone at night) I would wake up to her cracking jokes about my dick to this 6'5" Muscular bull, laughing and telling me to get out of my bed so he can fuck my wife right! We went on like that for a long time, then she must have gotten bored or just wanted to see how much control she really had over me ( She had it all) When I got home one after noon there was a bunch of new stuff on the bed, panties, Cammie's, a black dildo, a strap-on, and a Chastity cage! She said I wasn't greatful enough for the opportunity to lick every last drop of her pussy juice mixed with this thick black cum like a whole cup full Everytime I Love The Way a freshly used pussy tastes! Like I said in my profile, This is a bunch of typing so I will tell you if you message me, I will fill you in on the life I have led as a Slave to a cheating wife and a cum dump to everyone of her friends!

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
I wouldn't be surprised if this text is commig from a man.

I keep in contact with my wife’s Bull, chocolatej89. She was visiting the states. It has always been the rule that I know when she sees him. He told me they were meeting at a hotel and asked if she mentioned it. Of course she did not and for several hours I could not contact her. She was getting fucked. Not sure why she did not tell me, but it was so hot knowing the truth. He later told me how slutty she was and begged him to cum deep in her pussy. She contacted right after she left the hotel and was meeting mutual friends for dinner, while her pussy was still full of Chocolatej89’s seed.
She was completely soaked, and it was a an amazing night while you were thousands of miles away imagining how hot it was to see me pump her all evening

What is he going to say when you come up Pregnant by your bull?

My wife and I (stag/vixen style) agreed on one thing; cheating means the end of our marriage and applies to either of us. Second, its only not cheating if we're both present in the room and consenting without duress. Thats our two cents.

@MacNfries

Actually i said it correctly, you little husbands better come to terms with evolution.

White wives are leaving you husbands, boyfriends to be with black men permanently.

Especially since you dudes aren't able to give your wives, girl friends babies, with birth rates dropping like a lead balloon.
I fathered a baby with my wife before she went off cheating. Even though she had a baby by me she found love-making more intense with the black lover she was fucking. She left me and our ******* to go live with her black boyfriend. She gave birth to three more children by him.

No I love him very much. I just have larger needs. Sex isn't everything
I will say honesty and be open are the 2 most important aspects to this life. If you cheat and he wants you to stop or thinks you did then any love you have for him wont matter if he finds out. Though you might want to continue this it is done as a partnership. IF you want to do still then tell him and move on if you need too. Anything else, besides him saying he does not care if you cheat is 100% recipe for disaster and also he has no obligation to you to stay faithful anymore and there is nothing you could say or do about it. Remember what is good for one is just as for the other. I would strongly advise against and be happy with the love you share and buy a dildo vs. risking it on fly by night encounters. If you love be truthful with him and you will both be better for it. Anyone else fantasies aside got to be honest and trustworthy..

You don't want to stop, and he wants it gone. Sounds like a major difference. I've been in 2 of these relationships already, and both left eventually for BBC so I'm no expert. If you end up splitting with white boy. I got 7"I want her to trash talk till it feels 1-2" to me. Also the maximum cycle for BBC is 1 a month. What I mean is that longest without BBC I want her to go is a month. But I encourage more because I want her to enjoy sex at her pace and frequency. I know I want to watch, and clean up. Also I've experienced how hot is it is to give complete control of my cock away before. So her having sex with me isn't a big deal at all. Also I've had new bulls everyday in previous relationships, and for chunks of time. Some of those days more than 1 bull. She enjoyed it, so I enjoyed it.

Not the most in depth, but think about what you want. How many, how often, and please keep a cuck hubby. Talk to current guy first. If no take that list till you find enough to settle.

This is what I want most important first

- girl who fucks bbc/or hasn't yet but will with me
- girl who will fuck BBC the entire wedding before we married, during our reception, and most of all multiple men that night.
- I never want to be kept from eating the pussy, but she can decide on our sex.
-I want her to fuck BBC proudly. QOS tattoo, clothing etc. I like being stared at in public all judgmental so I can reply how do you know what that symbol means?
-finally not necessary but I'd want a black baby I'd have to explain over, and over.

These aren't set in stone, but guidelines. They help define your preference, and steer a productive conversation.

At the end of the day if she fucks BBC I'm happy. If people find out, and ask her why, it's hot she tells ANYONE his cock isn't big enough to make me cum like BBC. I love having 7" and ppl treating me like 1" because I let my wife fuck BBC.

The only similar feeling better than that is picking up guys in public, and the looks the bulls give the whole way to cleanup is hot af. Especially if they are the type to say fuck it instead of clean up bury the cock in my mouth and drain down my throat. The look they give after is priceless.

I have definetly been the "other guy" before but as far as I am concerned, you are gonna be happier living your authentic life. Moreover, im not spending any energy helping you hide.

My wife had numerous affairs. Each time she was caught she said she never would again and would beg me not to leave. Every time, a few months later, I would catch her again. She admitted that my small dick did not satisfy her. She said she loved me but she, also, desired to be sexually satisfied. After some time and more discussions, I told her her I wanted to see why that was so important to her. After watching her take the big black cock of her fellow teacher, I really felt inadequate. I agreed that she should keep seeing him. She has seen him regularly for the last 18 years. the three of us are good friends now. Everything is much better now it is in the open.

My wife had numerous affairs. Each time she was caught she said she never would again and would beg me not to leave. Every time, a few months later, I would catch her again. She admitted that my small dick did not satisfy her. She said she loved me but she, also, desired to be sexually satisfied. After some time and more discussions, I told her her I wanted to see why that was so important to her. After watching her take the big black cock of her fellow teacher, I really felt inadequate. I agreed that she should keep seeing him. She has seen him regularly for the last 18 years. the three of us are good friends now. Everything is much better now it is in the open.
Sometimes that's the best option as well. She gets what she wants and you know your place.

Back