Thoughts on cheating?

She doesn't care, she wants all these thirsty men telling her it's okay thinking they're gonna get it which makes those men just as bad if not worse
Yeah, I totally agree with you. I think some couples get into this lifestyle because they have nothing to lose, no love lost, but it is tragic if it is one-sided like in her case.

Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
re: Thoughts On Cheating

You're a woman (supposedly) so you should know there are many alternatives to birth control without using condoms. If nothing else, spring for the 'morning after' pill each time you have unprotected sex. How 'bout get your tubes tied? Outpatient procedure and not costly. If 'condoms' is really the issue you have. Personally, I don't think it is, however.
If you and your husband can't sit down and talk this out, logically, then why be married? Convenience? ChildCare?
If he wants you to stop, then you should stop while you're married to him, and if you wish not to "talk it out" divorce him. Pretty simple.
Don't count on him, however, if/when your belly starts swelling ... won't be any baby care OR alimony coming to you from either him OR the real ******* ... you'll chalk youself up as a single-mom. Unless you're making a sizable income, you'll be a poor mom, too, and still a black man's "bitch".

Kick your sorry ass husband to the curb, and find a black man to be with permanently.
word_NOT3.jpg
Instead, go buy a $1,000 of lotto tickets, maybe she'll have a million $ winner among your purchases as her odds will be higher than finding a black man wanting her for anything other than a regular cum-dump.
She needs to explore other birth control options, and if its her "bull" telling her to do this, make HIM pay for it.
pic_RealWorld.jpg

If its her secret desire to get pregnant, then she needs to divorce her husband ... no courts gonna side with her if she gets "black pregnant". And, in fact, may get LESS.

My husband and I were never monogamous to begin with, there is no "just the two of us" to go back to. He already knows it's a deal breaker for me, just as much as if he suddenly decided he wanted *******.

It would of course be a discussion and we would try to address why he had such sudden and unfounded insecurities. Our sex life is thriving, active and beyond satisfying. Never in a million years would I come online and ******* talk him or his dick and boast about lying to him and having unprotected sex when he's expressly asked me not to.

At the end of the day if he really wanted to give monogamy a real shot, he should have that and I wouldn't want him to forgo it for me. I love him deeply and want him to have everything he desires in this life. It just wouldn't be with me.
"Never in a million years would I come online and ******* talk him or his dick and boast about lying to him and having unprotected sex when he's expressly asked me not to."(y)
Nor would any sane individual.
Qoskim is yet another "verified" profile with another low IQ cuck role-playing for dick twitches.
Just lame. :qos:

download.gif

"Never in a million years would I come online and ******* talk him or his dick and boast about lying to him and having unprotected sex when he's expressly asked me not to."(y)
Nor would any sane individual.
Qoskim is yet another "verified" profile with another low IQ cuck role-playing for dick twitches.
Just lame. :qos:

View attachment 4228356
sexy savagery over 9000 right there 😂😂😂😂

dragon ball smile GIF

Both my wife and I come from previous marriages destroyed by lying and cheating. In fact, I met my current wife the same day she had discovered her highschool sweetheart and husband of two years was having an affair with her best friend. Our relationship is one built on complete trust and ******* honesty--it has lead to some epic fights, but in the end, it's a great relief to know we never need question each other's veracity on anything. I has also allowed us to share in some incredible erotic adventures over our 21 years as husband and wife.

@Mellissa73

White women, single, and married ones, have a the right to pursue black men as much as their hearts desire.

Regardless of what their husbands, or boyfriends have to say.

Ladies, don't let your insecure husbands, boyfriends, cock block you, from being able to pursue your desires.
Unless it’s your relationship you don’t have any consequences, it’s great when you don’t think about consequences or have to live with them...

I have had several hotwives fall in love over the years in the lifestyle but I refused to violate the trust that I worked hard to build up. If a man invites me over for a steak dinner, breaks bread with me, and allows me to sit at his table and feast with him, when he turns his back I'm not putting the damn steak in my pocket so I can go eat it in secret because I don't have to! The man actually wants to know that he blessed me. That I enjoyed his steak. That I got full at his table with his provisions.

Who steals his joy? Who steals from the man who breaks bread with him? A low down dirty dog who doesn't respect any and doesn't deserve anything that's who?

I have met quite a few hotwives alone having only chatted with them. I always asked if they were in the lifestyle? They all said yes and they they had permission or a hall pass to come get dicked down by BBC then go show hubby what we did! I took their word for it a d blew their back out each and every time like a good bull should.

So with that being said I sincerely hope that I have never unknowingly cheated or been manipulated into doing so over the years and if I have I do regret it and apologize to those that I wronged and your wife has some good pussy!🤷‍♂️

I have had several hotwives fall in love over the years in the lifestyle but I refused to violate the trust that I worked hard to build up. If a man invites me over for a steak dinner, breaks bread with me, and allows me to sit at his table and feast with him, when he turns his back I'm not putting the damn steak in my pocket so I can go eat it in secret because I don't have to! The man actually wants to know that he blessed me. That I enjoyed his steak. That I got full at his table with his provisions.

Who steals his joy? Who steals from the man who breaks bread with him? A low down dirty dog who doesn't respect any and doesn't deserve anything that's who?

I have met quite a few hotwives alone having only chatted with them. I always asked if they were in the lifestyle? They all said yes and they they had permission or a hall pass to come get dicked down by BBC then go show hubby what we did! I took their word for it a d blew their back out each and every time like a good bull should.

So with that being said I sincerely hope that I have never unknowingly cheated or been manipulated into doing so over the years and if I have I do regret it and apologize to those that I wronged and your wife has some good pussy!🤷‍♂️
I agree 💯

I'd say make your choice, stay without cheating or move on. Seem cold, drastic maybe so but what I've seen cheating rarely has a good ending. Women I've know lived sometimes years of their lives stressed trying to keep a secret, living in fear of being found out. My feeling life's too short to waste any of it if it can be prevented. Sometimes a good conversation with your guy can solve the problem you have. Tell him the reasons for not wanting to stop, listen to his for ending the bull as you call him. I suspect there's more there than the birth control issue.

By the sound of it you're not happy with him at all. Although i am a cuck who would love my gf to "cheat" on meas bbc is no longer cheating to me) should just break it off and live your life devoted to bbc. Why live life looking over your shoulder when you can be free and worship as much as you want. This isnt a new concept and more and more women are finding themselves in the same position. Dont ive in denial anymore and accept what you can no longer change. You are black owned!
Terrible advice.

Kick your sorry ass husband to the curb, and find a black man to be with permanently.
Novel idea if you'd just left that last word off.

A man once had a neighbor who owned a cow, and the neighbor invited him to milk his cow if he and his family wanted fresh milk. So, every day or two the man or one of his family would go over and milk a gallon off the cow. The neighbor got a bit irritated because sometimes the cow didn't produce enough milk for two families.
Moral: Why should one buy milk when they can get their milk for free.

So recently I lost my insurance and I'm no longer on any birth control. I cant have sex with condoms on . Its got to be bareback or nothing. My husband doesn't want me to be in the lifestyle anymore . He has been getting so jealous and the thought of me not being interested in his white dickie ever again. Has gotten to him. He's starting to feel useless . Which was the point I thought. He really got mad when I said I wanted to keep seeing my bull and he likes to cum inside me. Even said no to him puling out. So I told him I would look into getting my tattoo removed( I'm keeping it) and I said I wouldn't see anyone else anymore and ever again. I told him i deleted my profile and now he's happy. I just changed the password and iI am going to still be a QUEEN. Thoughts? I don't ever want to stop
It's a lot more fun when it's forbidden!

Back