Thought We'd Given Up the Lifestyle, Guess Not

Well this thread has devolved into a lot of cuckold fantasy, which is all well and good, but it seems like you needed practical advice so I’m going to leave the fantasy for others and speak from my experience as a cuckoldress.

I’ve seen it on this thread and I’ve seen it elsewhere the mistaken belief that ONLY the women in the relationship get addicted to cuckolding, black cock, etc...that is far from the truth. If a man is truly wired like a cuckold, he will be just as inexplicably drawn to this lifestyle as the woman in the relationship, if not more! My cuck and I have had rough patches where we consider stopping, and sometimes we have even agreed to take a break. However, it is always him that leads us back to it because it is just so damn hot for him. He is a cuckold through and through, fighting it just causes stress for him.

My advice to you is to not take back-handed ways of communicating that your wife’s recent affairs have turned you on. It seems that you both need to have an open and honest conversation about your desires. This lifestyle is built on trust and total honesty, I’ve never seen it work successfully any other way. I wish you the best in this chapter of your journey.
. Yes. Sexual stimulation affects men and women , wives and husbands , and difficult to just abandon completely. Lifestyle creates Transitions and converstions which are difficult to reverse. Certain foods and drinks have a similiar affect. Problems begin when peope go overboard with all of these.

I talked to my wife this past weekend after waiting awhile. I told her that I was aware of the situation for a time now and that I was completely on board with what she was doing. No hesitation at all. She assumed that I would eventually find out, and that even if I did, she thought I would be fine with it. We both kinda laughed a bit, and I'm glad that it's out in the open. I asked her if I could ask how long, and she said about three years and let's just leave it there. I said no problem, I understand. We had a good rest of the day. She went shopping later, and I sat at the computer fapping for awhile. LOL.

Haven't really had much to say these past few months. I am trying like crazy not to ask anything about who what she is doing. I think I've done very well and it's been about five months. It is pretty obvious though at this point when she's going out or seeing someone. She's not as secretive at this point. It's really tough not to bring it up when we have sex, which isn't very often, but obviously she knows that I need intimacy at some point. I think I might wait just a bit longer and see if I can get her to tell me anything. She hinted awhile back that she would if I was patient. Hopefully she'll tell me something since I want some more information. She goes out about once maybe twice a week at this point with someone.

Haven't really had much to say these past few months. I am trying like crazy not to ask anything about who what she is doing. I think I've done very well and it's been about five months. It is pretty obvious though at this point when she's going out or seeing someone. She's not as secretive at this point. It's really tough not to bring it up when we have sex, which isn't very often, but obviously she knows that I need intimacy at some point. I think I might wait just a bit longer and see if I can get her to tell me anything. She hinted awhile back that she would if I was patient. Hopefully she'll tell me something since I want some more information. She goes out about once maybe twice a week at this point with someone.
. Yes. It becomes a regular thing with frequent dates. Often meeting different men.

my husband knows I hve fuck buddies and he knows who they are....he respects my needs and I respect him enough to tell him when,where n how. I dont fuck my husband that much,once a month if that . he knows I'm into BBC n he leaves it at that. that being said ur wife should atleast respect you enough to tell you.

my husband knows I hve fuck buddies and he knows who they are....he respects my needs and I respect him enough to tell him when,where n how. I dont fuck my husband that much,once a month if that . he knows I'm into BBC n he leaves it at that. that being said ur wife should atleast respect you enough to tell you.
good for you. I am very aware of and encourage Susans activities and her black friends.

I talked to my wife this past weekend after waiting awhile. I told her that I was aware of the situation for a time now and that I was completely on board with what she was doing. No hesitation at all. She assumed that I would eventually find out, and that even if I did, she thought I would be fine with it. We both kinda laughed a bit, and I'm glad that it's out in the open. I asked her if I could ask how long, and she said about three years and let's just leave it there. I said no problem, I understand. We had a good rest of the day. She went shopping later, and I sat at the computer fapping for awhile. LOL.

Hi,

I'm glad it worked out for you.
But I am wondering about a few things, maybe you can share your view on this.
You told here, and in the other forum, that you both decided to quit the lifestyle.
But......your wife kept on fucking other guys. So technically she was cheating on you at that point.
So she took the chance of destroying your marriage, although she said she thought you would be fine with it if you found out, but she could never be sure of that.

That also makes me wonder what she was thinking, or what your thought process was when you found out.
Because she kept on fucking other guys, she was only thinking of herself, and not about you or your happiness.
You might think she didn't love you enough to keep the agreement you both made, stopping the lifestyle.

She is very lucky to have you as a husband, divorces were filed after hubby finding out the wife did not stop fucking other guys.
What I read between the lines is that you want more sex yourself, did you also discussed that with her?

I hope you both get out of this what you want, because that is best way of keep doing this for a long time.

Take care.
Marco.

Marco, your questions are valid. When I found out, it was like pretty upset. Whenever I get upset, sad, I wait a bit....like give my brain and emotions time to "think". I was upset, but after a few days I calmed down. You are right that there was no way she could be sure, but we have talked about the whole cuckolding thing for weeks, months, even role played a bit before we even decided to do it a few years ago. She knew I had this in my brain even long before we talked about it. I never really stopped thinking about it, even after we decided to stop. She did take a chance, but I think something changed in me as well over the time after we stopped.

I always seemed to have cuckold angst, that was the reason we decided to stop. But I changed my viewpoint, as it's just sex, nothing else. It's just sex. She would always tell me even when we were doing it, that she loved me, and would not leave. That hasn't seemed to change, which is why I'm not as upset as I suppose I could be.

She not once has brought up divorce and has seemed happier I think, so at this point seems fine. I wanna talk to her about knowing more though, and hopefully she'll be more open. I've been patient and I think she sees that. We have sex, but not very often. Quite honestly I'm usually jerking off so much that I really don't need it but every so often. It's got less the last few months, but that's not necessarily ALL her fault though. We have sex maybe once this past month I'd say. I'm going to bring it up with her this weekend. It's been about five months, and I really haven't said much. I think it will go really well. It's basically back to the way it was, except she just hasn't opened up. She sees that I have changed my mindset, and I've gotten much better with this "angst" thing. I'll update later.

I'm excited. I talked to my wife today, and she was pretty open. We had a good day. We went to lunch and walked around a mall talking. She actually apologized as she said she did feel bad at times when she was out with guys, but she said that she likes the feeling of meeting new people...the thrill of it most of all. She said both the situation like the setting, getting to know someone and at times the amazing sex are both what really gets her going. Plus, she said that she feels a weight of her shoulders knowing that I know and didn't get mad at her.

She said she was going to tell me lots of times, but she hated the ups and downs that I would go through when I knew, so just kept putting it off and off. She started seeing men about 4-5 months after we agreed to stop. Seeing a guy for a few to several months depending on the situation, and then having it end. Usually seeing only one guy at a time for the most part. She prefers the like "scene" sex excitement, the situation of it all and knows she prefers thickness than length. I'm about 6 inches, but a little below average for thickness at about 4.25 inches around.

When we married she had only been with one person before me, so she said that with more experiences over the past few years, the more she's learned what she likes and doesn't really like, but I suppose that only makes sense. She just stopped seeing one guy in the last few months or so, and is now seeing someone from her work. I've only been to her work once, so I have no idea who the guy is.

For as long as I can remember she usually leaves early for work, gets a Starbucks coffee, and would go into work early. She said that was true and that does happen, but that's changed the last few months and she's seeing a guy from her work, Todd, before going in to the lab. They'd meet in either car before work. He's currently married, and him and wife don't get along very well from what her take is. They also at times see each other on the weekends. She said she's actually seeing him now. So sorry if some of this isn't making a ton of sense, I'm like really excited. I have to get off now.....

I'm back with more updates now! Things have been going smoothly and I haven't been bugging her about details. She is starting to become more open now that she sees I'm okay with the situation. We talked on Sunday and the guy she's been seeing is just over 7 inches she feels and they've been seeing each other for months now. She said he's 30 years old and has a crapload of cum when he ejaculates. He's not really hugely bigger than me, but she says he's pretty thick and she feels it stimulates her better and just feels amazing. I'm really not that thick which I wish I was. She says he's definitely an alpha male (I'm mostly beta) and she knows that she isn't the first woman he's been with while married to his wife. They keep "hitting it off", and she's now telling me when she gets home what they did and how! This past Sunday was at a hotel after they went out to eat. It took awhile because they went a bit out of the way where we live. Because of my masturbation, we haven't had sex for awhile now, and she's okay with that. She's getting much open now and feel as if we are back to the way it was a few years ago. She bought him a Christmas present and he got her one as well. I didn't really think to ask what though...lol. I should ask that. Once I have more information, I'll post again.

Hi there, I was actually on another site to start with where I posted my journey for about 3 months (cuckoldsforum.com), but that information is all tied to my wife's account. My name there was Captain Cuckold. Why I give that information will be revealed in a few more sentences. I was first cuckolded back in September of 2015. My wife and I decided to get into cuckolding, and the first guy she was with was a contracter Ryan who was doing work on our house. Long story short, after a 2-3 months she was seeing 4 people at different times. I had cuckold angst and couldn't really handle it, so we agreed to stop. I really thought nothing of it until late last night. I woke up at like 1:00am, and realized I needed money for the next day. To make sure I didn't forget to ask her tomorrow, I got up and went out to the kitchen to get her purse. I was looking for her wallet, and I was going through I saw two wrapped condoms there. It hit me like a brick. I quickly got the money and got back to bed. I was a bit upset, but also a bit turned on. I couldn't sleep most of the night. I got up today and have been pulling my pud a lot. I'm just a bit in shock right now....argh.
I have to think carefully here in what I say
On the one hand that is as horny as fuck
because your good lady has found she still needs those guys cocks
on the other hand heart goes out to you as she has kept you out of the loop.
it happened to me my 1st wife fucked boss for last 2 years of our marriage and
I knew nothing about it.
She knew I had always wanted to be a cuckold but said nothing
what can you do now
tell her and accept what she is doing because there is no doubt she is going to keep doing it now she has gone back without telling you.
better I think to go with the flow and embrace what she wants because alternatives will be crap to deal with.

My wife was even more open tonight as she told me she was fucking Todd and she made a comment about my dick. I asked what type of comment. She laughed a little bit and she said that if my husband's dick was thicker I wouldn't have to cheat. I didn't really say anything after that as I felt terrible and my cuckold angst came back. I felt very slighted and mad at her. I told her that this was a bit too much, but she said that at this point it's pretty much true. I feel very violated on this front, and she said that she might have been embellishing just a tad. I didn't find it funnny. I didn't tell her that, but just got up and left. She did try to make a bit of small talk later telling me it wasn't totally ytrue. The amage had been done though, and now I'm very upset. I'm not sure where to go now, but I'll think about it. Probably not going in a good way. I'me upset.

My with told me a couple times now that she was out of line. She apologized! Ha, that was nice. She said she was trying to be more open and thought that is what I really wanted to hear, to tell me. I said, maybe she could skip that part. She said that she'll take my feelings into account more. I'm feeling much better at this point.

I think you have to embrace it, accept it, and talk to her open about what do you want for you marriage... at the end of the day she is a Hotwife and you are a Cuck ... and you both like it and where burnt to be so!!

enjoy and let it go!!

My wife told me on Wednesday that she's looking for someone else beside Todd now. She said she's lost the butterflies. The like excitement in the relationship. They are still seeing each other, but she's looking for something different now. We haven't had sex in a couple months maybe. I'm completely okay with that, as I've been just wanking as she gets sex a few times a week for sure. She's happy I can see that. That's cool with me though. I know my place. She's not hiding it at all as last week as she was leaving she literally told me she's be back in a awhile, and not to wait up. Just go to bed. I got an instant hard on! I went to bed around 1am and she still wasn't home. Not sure how that happens when he is married though. LOL.

My wife told me on Wednesday that she's looking for someone else beside Todd now. She said she's lost the butterflies. The like excitement in the relationship. They are still seeing each other, but she's looking for something different now. We haven't had sex in a couple months maybe. I'm completely okay with that, as I've been just wanking as she gets sex a few times a week for sure. She's happy I can see that. That's cool with me though. I know my place. She's not hiding it at all as last week as she was leaving she literally told me she's be back in a awhile, and not to wait up. Just go to bed. I got an instant hard on! I went to bed around 1am and she still wasn't home. Not sure how that happens when he is married though. LOL.
Sounds like she's already spreading her legs for other black guys. That's a good fucking whore you got there.

She told me that Todd and his wife are talking divorce. I guess Todd's wife has been cheating as well. Jeesh. My wife is still seeing him, but her friend, Carolyn, who's also divorced, thinks she has a friend my wife might like. She told me this Sunday when she got home after being with Todd. My dick was drained masterbating while she was out. We haven't had sex at all in like 3 months, and maybe 3 times in the last six months. All I do is, and have done for months, is jerk off. It was tough to get hard the last time we did anything as I feel like she's comparing me. I feel like, more pressure and tough to get hard as well because of jerking off so, so, much. Just pressure.

Back