Thought We'd Given Up the Lifestyle, Guess Not

My wife was even more open tonight as she told me she was fucking Todd and she made a comment about my dick. I asked what type of comment. She laughed a little bit and she said that if my husband's dick was thicker I wouldn't have to cheat. I didn't really say anything after that as I felt terrible and my cuckold angst came back. I felt very slighted and mad at her. I told her that this was a bit too much, but she said that at this point it's pretty much true. I feel very violated on this front, and she said that she might have been embellishing just a tad. I didn't find it funnny. I didn't tell her that, but just got up and left. She did try to make a bit of small talk later telling me it wasn't totally ytrue. The amage had been done though, and now I'm very upset. I'm not sure where to go now, but I'll think about it. Probably not going in a good way. I'me upset.
. Truth is it has nothing to do with your cock. Its all her. She now enjoys fucking other men now that she has been doing. Cover off the cookie jar. Her slut personality is now exposed. She will be in this slut phase for awhile.

Nope, not leaving, just have issues with myself at times. My wife's friendl, Caroline, ost her job today because of the virus. My wife said she's not coming home after work tomorrow. Going to have some fun. Didn't ask a lot, but she asked me if when she comes home later if she should wake me up! I said Yes. Wow, kinda excited. Can't wait.

She just called to tell me she got off work early today, and she is going to bar downtown. She just gave me an overview, but told me that she'd probably be home late.

Back