Thought provoking memes and captions

...i want only a REAL mans seed to make me a m0mmy!
View attachment 7001216
You are a fine, loving and wise white wife to take the condom off the black man that is fucking you so that he can fuck his black baby deep into your, my loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I will keep and frame the condom as a reminder to you, me, our family and our guests of my Failure as a Man and to give you a baby, by hanging it on our wall.

no escaping the fact he's just made your wife a m0m. he will do it again everytime she ovulates...until she no longer can.
...just like he is with several dozen other white wives in the neighborhood!
View attachment 7001219
Another lucky white man's lucky loving white wife having a black man pumping his black baby making cum loads deep into his loving white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb. I would be very excited seeing his black cock and balls squeezing and relaxing as he is pumping his cum into my wife's cunt, being there seeing and hearing the moment of conception of his black baby in my wife's cunt and womb, such a wonderful exciting beautiful sight. I would love knowing that my loving white wife is just one of several dozen other white wives in the neighborhood that he has fucked his black baby into! All of us white cuckold husbands and our slut wives could all have neighborhood birthday parties for our wives black babies and their black *******.

That's hot love to enjoy her like this too!
I agree it is very hot. I have tried to cum in my hand while other men are shooting their cum loads in my wife's mouth or cunt. Sadly I have not been able to time it right yet. I would to have a black man pose with his hard black cock, ready to cum, into my wife's wide open cunt, waiting for me to cum in my hand and then he shoots his cum out of his black cock into my wife's cunt at the same time.

Back