THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

Here she is, totally surrendering her soft pale flesh to her black lover, they are as close as two human beings can be. Do you think her husband is watching? If he is what did he think as she so willingly and eagerly lets the black stranger consume every square inch of her body?
View attachment 364267 View attachment 364268
This is one photo to send to your hubby while he is at work. You know he is going to have wood the rest of the day . I made him wear a cage to work knowing that I was gong to send him a pic of me being black cock gang fucked with cum running out of both my pussy and my ass. He said he ran into the restroom and shot off thru his cage . I didn't know that was possible.

It‘s almost hard for me to wrap my head around what others have to deal with, ever since we started playing this game about two months before we got married, all I had to do was walk in a room, smile at my hub, and whisper these words at him “I have a feeling anything can happen tonight”,,,that’s it, it doesn’t matter if he just had the hardest day of his life at work, he’d spring up and begin to get ready. I’ve been reading a lot of cheating wife stories and what never occurred to me was what the general response to women that brought the subject up, usually asking their husband for a hall pass for one night just to experience the thrill of a new or different encounter,,,besides the immediate “NO” that usually occurred, it was followed by an acknowledgement of the husband’s intent to file for divorce. This of course was based on the fact that if it was that important for her to do this and he said no, she’d most likely go ahead and figure a way to do it behind his back. I can see how this being the expected reaction, how dangerous it would be for a woman to approach this subject under any circumstances. Damn,,,sometimes I forget how lucky I’ve been and how my life could’ve taken a totally different direction,,,phew, definitely dodged a bullet on that one!
I would be lying if I said I don't think about 'what if's' but I have a wonderful hubby who I love very much. I am just the other side of your coin.

Here she is, totally surrendering her soft pale flesh to her black lover, they are as close as two human beings can be. Do you think her husband is watching? If he is what did he think as she so willingly and eagerly lets the black stranger consume every square inch of her body?
View attachment 364267 View attachment 364268
When I think of Amie Bob, the gorgeous girl in the photos is exactly how she looks like in my mind.. Is it a close resemblance..?

Back