THOUGHT PROVOKING IMAGES

When I think of Amie Bob, the gorgeous girl in the photos is exactly how she looks like in my mind.. Is it a close resemblance..?
Some resemblance except the girl in those photos has bigger enhanced tits while Amie is more slender and smaller but very firm tits. Another difference is Amie has more of a "coin slot" pussy. Their pretty beautiful faces are similar though. Now that you mention it, perhaps those similarities are why I'm drawn to that particular girl in those two pics. Like my wife, she has expressed her appreciation of black lovers in words as well as actions, check out what she says in the attached video. Talk about thought provoking!

View attachment RILEY fonda_black.mp4tumblr_my1gffKDkY1snng2ko1_1280.gif9.jpeg1FA0A94_1.jpg5.4.jpg5.8.jpg

Some resemblance except the girl in those photos has bigger enhanced tits while Amie is more slender and smaller but very firm tits. Another difference is Amie has more of a "coin slot" pussy. Their pretty beautiful faces are similar though. Now that you mention it, perhaps those similarities are why I'm drawn to that particular girl in those two pics. Like my wife, she has expressed her appreciation of black lovers in words as well as actions, check out what she says in the attached video. Talk about thought provoking!

View attachment 7045152View attachment 7045156View attachment 7045171View attachment 7045172View attachment 7045173View attachment 7045174
That is some serious fucking, knowing you are in her head.

My hubby set one of these up for me as an Anniversary present. Nothing in the room but a bed and black men. When everyone was there, He ask me to stand, he had me facing the men with all of their cock out. Then from behind he started to strip me while they watched. I was naked and seeing all of them spring to life. He ask out loud for all to hear, Gang fuck or train. When I replied, both, I got no resistance.

View attachment 7045152View attachment 7045156View attachment 7045171View attachment 7045172View attachment 7045173View attachment 7045174
Wow, what a hot voice video..
And she is so right about once a girl first fucks a black on that type of arrangement, be prepared she will want more and more black cock. I loved the video and especially the photos to back up what she is promoting.

And she is so right about once a girl first fucks a black on that type of arrangement, be prepared she will want more and more black cock. I loved the video and especially the photos to back up what she is promoting.
I just knew you would appreciate, fully understand and agree with her point of view.

She makes a lot of sense. I doubt anyone would disagree.

Reminds you of yourself??

Back