Those wonderful last two inches

This one is for the bulls and the girls. I struggled with the title. Should it have been "The agony and ******* of the 8th and 9th"?

We hear so much about the ******* of being with a BBC.

As a guy with an average cock I dont get to feel what it's like right up the back of a lovely pussy.
Those last couple of wonderful inches seem to make all the difference.
What do the guys feel when those last two inches go in. What about the girls?

Do the guys search out a spot deep inside which they know from experience is there but just needs to be found?

Your thoughts.....

This one is for the bulls and the girls. I struggled with the title. Should it have been "The agony and ******* of the 8th and 9th"?

We hear so much about the ******* of being with a BBC.

As a guy with an average cock I dont get to feel what it's like right up the back of a lovely pussy.
Those last couple of wonderful inches seem to make all the difference.
What do the guys feel when those last two inches go in. What about the girls?

Do the guys search out a spot deep inside which they know from experience is there but just needs to be found?

Your thoughts.....
post reminds me many years agowhen my wife was seeing a young lad who she really fell for, i was a new cuckold in those days but always remember asking her once why she fell for him the way she did, and why she always did and dressed for him to go out the way she did and her answer was quite simple "his cock just touches me where no other cock has ever done, and where your cock will never touch and make me squirt like his does"

Back