This is FACINATING

soflobbc21

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
I must say,

It’s been a fantasy from time to time but, I am facinated by the fact that there are literally white women or couples that want the wives to be blacked by BBC. Like activly looking, craving, and desire it! Gets me excited just thinking about it. Any experienced couples or wife's please enlighten me!

Ps: Here’s a pic half mass bonner pic of my 8inch

Attachments

• A05A6892-9662-421D-9B5E-2164566CED04.png
    A05A6892-9662-421D-9B5E-2164566CED04.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 20
when earlier on in our relationship talking about previous relationships, i mentioned that had done a bit of swapping/swinging with one ex, my now wife said to me straight away "dont ever expect me to do anything like that" i just said the truth that it had been a few years ago when i was in my 20s, and it had not entered my mind about us doing anything like that, and in all honesty, i had not. That was it as far as i thought, nothing was mentioned again. 9 yrs later here i am answering your post, downstairs in our house at gone 5 am this sunday morning whilst the wife is being fucked upstairs in our bed by her regular BBC and his friend, and they been at it since just after midnight!!! thats life for ya

Back