This is different for me

Never joined a site like this before. I was having an affair with a black lover, but that has ended now. Now I feel such a strong attraction to an attractive Nigerian man (his accent is so sexy) that my husband works with, and I definitely sense that he feels the same.

You've had one affair, now you're contemplating a second one. May I suggest you talk to your husband about all this? Don't mention the prior affair, mention your desires. It's possible (but not guaranteed) that he may be on board, supportive, or at a minimum, indifferent. I have no idea how strong your marriage is outside of sex, but cheating is a betrayal of trust. I was reading a question on Quora the other day, a wife asking if he husband would ever forgive her for her affair, and there were 100+ answers, and what struck me was how an affair really destroyed the relationship, even if they stayed together. and either way, it ruined the self-esteem of the husband.

You've gotta decide, which is more important, your marriage, or your urges, because if honestly could come down to that choice. Be honest about your desire, you may be able to work out an arrangement, basically have your cake and eat it too.

Never joined a site like this before. I was having an affair with a black lover, but that has ended now. Now I feel such a strong attraction to an attractive Nigerian man (his accent is so sexy) that my husband works with, and I definitely sense that he feels the same.
Where’re you from? Atleast post your location

Back