German sizequeen

Roseee

Female
Married size queen from Germany here. Happily married, despite the fact That a little infidelity is necessary sometimes to be with a hung man every now and then.

I love black guys. Unfortunately there are not many to choose from where I am living. Traveling alone every now and then. I don’t think it’s very likely to have high hopes for dating from sites like this.

But maybe it helps to already been in contact with people before you go somewhere. Never say never.

Hello Roseee, you post excites me. I'm a well hung guy based in Germany and travel across Germany. I am easy going and discreet and ensures all you desires are fulfilled with pamper and hardcore fun.

If this interests you, looking forward to hearing from you

I’m currently in Grafenwoehr
Married size queen from Germany here. Happily married, despite the fact That a little infidelity is necessary sometimes to be with a hung man every now and then.

I love black guys. Unfortunately there are not many to choose from where I am living. Traveling alone every now and then. I don’t think it’s very likely to have high hopes for dating from sites like this.

But maybe it helps to already been in contact with people before you go somewhere. Never say never.

Welcome to the site Roseee...I live in Berlin, drop me a message , and we could chat and set up a meet if interested

Back