Mi presento!

This morning she rode me after I put a plug in her ass. Asked her if she would like another cock, she started getting wet and shaking even more than before....What do you think?
I say allow her to come into her desires naturally. No pushing. It must come from her. Explore her erotic desires. You have a gem there!

I'm Italian, married to a very exciting woman, with a very open mind (and not only), precisely from Milan, for some years I have developed a very strong desire to be cuckolded, and to see my wife with another (big) cock. For a few months now I've started having some problems in bed, but I always think about this model of life, I thought it was crazy and I never thought I'd be able to write such a post, instead I understood, and I let this latent desire come out . I'm looking for a real partner, to get to know first, hang out with and then start this wonderful adventure for and to share with my wife
hey. I think you won't have difficulty finding a BBC for your wife because she is very hot. I wish you good luck

That's an interesting point. Me too have always encouraged her in express her desires openly, but for some reasons, I feel she is somehow inhibited in telling everything.
Bring her for a vacation in Dubai to start things off.
That's an interesting point. Me too have always encouraged her in express her desires openly, but for some reasons, I feel she is somehow inhibited in telling everything.
Go on and don't give up! Trust is everything!

I’ve had a few sexy ladies. Nothing beats the thrill of knowing you have , but a few days to explore & make fantasies a reality.

Because if I could have it my way, I’d like to fuck any sexy lady who loves traveling in this city , as it’s my current base. And more guys to appreciate a sexy lady as things are not done overtly here like in Europe. 😉
since things are not done openly here like in Europe. What do you mean by that.

Update, I've been planting a seed for days, I started telling her about friends who practice open couple to restart the couple relationship, and to make the woman enjoy. She seems very interested and talks about it without any problems. I found out that she doesn't like bbcs 😖 at least for now!
Peccato

Back