This is a rating thread. Ladies, post a sexy picture of yourselves for an honest rating by BBC bulls or post your wives/GFs to get rated by black ♠️

I remember when I joined this forum it was quite boring to me. There wasn't much for a white guy to do. It was mostly older women, older couples and everyone was so much shy.

I started visiting less and less and I was pretty much on a path to completely give up on it. But then something happened. I can't pin point the time but I got the impression that a sort of a portal opened and the was just a huge surge of white girls and not just any girls. Its as if the hottest white girls with the prettiest pussies decided to grab hands and jump in all together. Girls sculpted by the Gods themselves. I just got sucked back in to this wild black hole but now the girls took the lead showing everything they had without any brakes. Even carelessly showing their beautiful faces. Girls, you have no idea how hot you are, how much positive energy you spread and how many people you made happy. I have only the best and most positive wishes for all of you. The content you put out here for us is magical. Observing how you play is one of the best joys for men of all the races. It is only you here that can completely steal my attention and make me waste a full day admiring how perfect you all are without even noticing.

I have no idea what happened, what made this switch? Am I right with my observation or was I just focusing my direction in the wrong way? Did anyone else experience it in a similar way? This thread is fucking awesome so I decided to just take a day off just to worship how heavenly gorgeous you all are. Thank you our queens! Seeing all this perfect pink pussies is a bliss. So many hot young girls coming, playing, just not caring about anything... pure magic, I love you all! ❤️

Back