This is a rating thread. Ladies, post a sexy picture of yourselves for an honest rating by BBC bulls or post your wives/GFs to get rated by black ♠️

I'm sure she thinks about it 🙄
She definitely does! We have talked about having a threesome with BBC, and she is pretty much down for it, she is just super nervous about it and still uncomfortable with the idea of getting naked and getting fucked by a stranger... otherwise she said she is attracted to black guys and is eager to try black cock... we'll get there eventually I'm sure lol

She definitely does! We have talked about having a threesome with BBC, and she is pretty much down for it, she is just super nervous about it and still uncomfortable with the idea of getting naked and getting fucked by a stranger... otherwise she said she is attracted to black guys and is eager to try black cock... we'll get there eventually I'm sure lol
You know you gotta understand the stranger thing haha but like I know my wife thirsts for it haha 😄 that's awesome tho that you really identify all these things good for you !

Back