this a post for a black guy in new york area for a threesome with my girl. straight guy only.this is for the month of may

bigdgstacks

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
I want my girl to have her first three some. I'm looking for a black guy. who's in shape. you have to either be the same size of me. or bigger. also you have to be fit in a way and you can't be ugly if my girl like. I'll set it up. but the riles are it's a one time thing no talking to my girl just fucking. no exchanging names or number and if you try to be sneaky I'll stop everything and kick you out.you won't have no contact with her but me and if she enjoys it and I do to. i might let her do it again. also you have to able to drive to Kingston new York and if you want some body pics of her I'll show you. but only serious players. this is real reach out and I'll get back to you

I want my girl to have her first three some. I'm looking for a black guy. who's in shape. you have to either be the same size of me. or bigger. also you have to be fit in a way and you can't be ugly if my girl like. I'll set it up. but the riles are it's a one time thing no talking to my girl just fucking. no exchanging names or number and if you try to be sneaky I'll stop everything and kick you out.you won't have no contact with her but me and if she enjoys it and I do to. i might let her do it again. also you have to able to drive to Kingston new York and if you want some body pics of her I'll show you. but only serious players. this is real reach out and I'll get back to you
In Kingston NY

Back