Thinkin' 'Bout the Ex

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
2012-09-26 21.25.33.jpg
Do most wives ever quit thinking about an ex-lover of theirs? I know a lot of hubbies out there too would want to know the answer to such question. If a white wife once had herself a black lover who took her around the world in bed, and years later she’d gotten married, would she still keep inside her memories of her sexual dalliances with him? And if her hubby got to finding out about his wife’s sexual history, even though she might have told him about before or kept the juiciest parts to herself, what would be going through her hubby’s mind about this?
A lot of hubbies out there would confess to the fact that at one time or another their wives have been known to have dabbled with black men, or have had one or two ex lovers whose sex encounters was unlike anything she’d had before. Any of you ever wonder what would be in her mind about this … and how curious a lot of hubbies out there would be towards wanting to know more about such a lover?

http://mastershango.com/2012/10/16/thinkin-bout-her-ex-pt-1/

I am sure that the wife would always keep an open spot in her heart for her ex-lovers as long as they parted amicably. And I'm the wife would find it easy to "slip back in the groove" if He contacted her.

I had a very important ex... And I think about him very much, especially the last period, was not black, but really seaxually attractive to me, had speaking with him some month ago, and I admit tath will totally want to get fucked by him... Maybe in future, idk, but I think every girl have a special ex

My wife has had to ex blk lovers that really rocked her world. If I mention their names in bed she immediately get very wet. We start to talk about how they owned her pussy and she cums so fast and hard its crazy! Unreal how much of an impact they had on her.

Back