Think wife is fucking bbc behind my back

The Office Crying GIF

i may be misleading myself, although it's difficult for this subject, but here's what i think: a wife who has returned from a long trip + remarkably enlarged pussy + evocation of black men during sex sessions with her husband while having a very wet pussy = blackened wife. she can't be considered unfaithful as long as the subject of BBC has been raised beforehand with her "wanabe cuckold" who has become her happy cuckold.

wife has been working out of town for the last month came home last night and she let me fuck her her pussy felt so stretched out and she been talking about black guy she working with the last three months none stop
Can you explain what stretched out feels like? Did you fuck her within 10 seconds of her walking in the door and you believe the other dude that fucked her was doing her in the bushes right before she walked in? I only ask because the vagina is highly elastic and most women could put a huge cucumber in their pussy or even a baseball bat and then afterwards it will return to its original shape. It’s kinda how the vagina works.

Can you explain what stretched out feels like? Did you fuck her within 10 seconds of her walking in the door and you believe the other dude that fucked her was doing her in the bushes right before she walked in? I only ask because the vagina is highly elastic and most women could put a huge cucumber in their pussy or even a baseball bat and then afterwards it will return to its original shape. It’s kinda how the vagina works.
leave him alone! he is a prisoner of his self-deprecating fantasies, a masochist.

Back