Things that UPSET White Guys!

Not one of these makes me mad.....but then again I think the post is probably taking about white guys who think they are studs when they're not.......you know the kind......not referring to good white bulls.

Upsets whites, makes me rock hard.
I think it may upset many whitebois , but then they find their little cocks hard as they think about it. Evolution is amazing! In this case it makes white men cooperate in their own degradation and ultimately perhaps elimination . That’s a long way away but the early stages are becoming common- cuckoldry, chastity , obedience to their betters.

I think it may upset many whitebois , but then they find their little cocks hard as they think about it. Evolution is amazing! In this case it makes white men cooperate in their own degradation and ultimately perhaps elimination . That’s a long way away but the early stages are becoming common- cuckoldry, chastity , obedience to their betters.
Your comments are right on target. Whitebois even now are in a phase of transition. While some want to maintain a macho, he-man image, in truth they are happiest being cuckolded by black men. Those whose dicks are not caged get hard when they see us fondling and fucking their women. When we fill the wife with our seed they secretly hope for pregnancy to result so that they can help to raise the baby.

Your comments are right on target. Whitebois even now are in a phase of transition. While some want to maintain a macho, he-man image, in truth they are happiest being cuckolded by black men. Those whose dicks are not caged get hard when they see us fondling and fucking their women. When we fill the wife with our seed they secretly hope for pregnancy to result so that they can help to raise the baby.
I'm a white guy and I agree as I love seeing hung black men fucking white girls it's so fucking beautiful like a great work of sexual art. I call it perfect sex.

Thank you, thank you thank you, sooo much for acknowledging my post Mistress. xxxx My heart misses a beat when I see your name in my alerts box. xxxx. I'm not really a boy Mistress, i'm a pure sissy (in chastity) always shaven completely smooth and mincing in my high heels, stockings and lingerie. xxxx. How i'd love to maid for you and your Men. xxxx
Pathetic!

Oh my god Mistress Lana, how glad I am that I have stumbled across you in this site/forum. xxxx You are a living goddess, a dream come true for me and I wish, hope and pray to one day find a Mistress (something like you) that I can devote myself to and serve and worship till the day I die. xxxx I am permanently in chastity Mistress and want nothing more than to serve you and your BBC lovers. xxxx
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This post HAS to be a joke!!

Back