Things I Do For My BBC Bull That I Don't Do For My Cuck Husband

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
After 24 years of marriage and more than 15 years of interracial sex life with BBC's, my cuckold husband admitted for the first time that although he was happy for me being with BBC and enjoying my sex life with them but he was surprised that what I've done to my BBC during sex was never done to him and he's kinda jealous of that.
He told me some of the few things he noticed me doing it to my black lovers that I've never done it to him throughout our long marriage life, here is a list of the things he was complaining about and he wish I could do them for him during sex WHICH I CAN'T FOR OBVIOUS CUCK-HOTWIFE relationship own purposes.
1-I always rim my bbc asshole inserting my tongue deep and lick it nicely, I've never done to my husband and I still can't do it to him though!!!
2-I ******* my BBC cum and suck his cock clean BUT I've never eaten my husband's cum and still I can't do it to him
3-I let my BBC tie me,spank my ass cheeks and pinch my nipples during sex, a practise I've never allowed my hubby to do to me and still won't allow him to do
4-I squirt in my BBC mouth and on his cock and he licks my squirt, but I can't do that with my husband or I won't do it to be honest and I really can't squirt without BBC fucking me.
5-When fucked by BBC my pussy cream is abundant and when making love with hubby no pussy cream comes out of my pussy.

I want to ask other ladies here if they are the same as me or I am not fair in doing that with my cuck husband and how do you advise me to explain to him that what I do with BBC is exclusively for black lovers and not to anyone else. Of course I love my husband but such things I can't do it with him merely because I don't feel doing them and I'v never done that to him before.
Please help with your comments and tell your own stories too here about CUCK-BULL relationship to HOTWIFE.

Attachments

• VTS_06_1.mp4
    37 MB · Views: 2,200
After 24 years of marriage and more than 15 years of interracial sex life with BBC's, my cuckold husband admitted for the first time that although he was happy for me being with BBC and enjoying my sex life with them but he was surprised that what I've done to my BBC during sex was never done to him and he's kinda jealous of that.
He told me some of the few things he noticed me doing it to my black lovers that I've never done it to him throughout our long marriage life, here is a list of the things he was complaining about and he wish I could do them for him during sex WHICH I CAN'T FOR OBVIOUS CUCK-HOTWIFE relationship own purposes.
1-I always rim my bbc asshole inserting my tongue deep and lick it nicely, I've never done to my husband and I still can't do it to him though!!!
2-I ******* my BBC cum and suck his cock clean BUT I've never eaten my husband's cum and still I can't do it to him
3-I let my BBC tie me,spank my ass cheeks and pinch my nipples during sex, a practise I've never allowed my hubby to do to me and still won't allow him to do
4-I squirt in my BBC mouth and on his cock and he licks my squirt, but I can't do that with my husband or I won't do it to be honest and I really can't squirt without BBC fucking me.
5-When fucked by BBC my pussy cream is abundant and when making love with hubby no pussy cream comes out of my pussy.

I want to ask other ladies here if they are the same as me or I am not fair in doing that with my cuck husband and how do you advise me to explain to him that what I do with BBC is exclusively for black lovers and not to anyone else. Of course I love my husband but such things I can't do it with him merely because I don't feel doing them and I'v never done that to him before.
Please help with your comments and tell your own stories too here about CUCK-BULL relationship to HOTWIFE.

I can not express what is happening
This is something of a fantasy

and one more thing worth note, my pussy no matter how hard white man cock when fucking me and no matter how long it takes time to cum, won't cream at all BUT when fucked by any black man, my pussy creams a lot immediately after he insert his cock inside my pussy and it creams alot really and white cream covers all of his cock and balls and down to the bed sheet.
PussyCream1.jpgPussyCream.jpg

I will wear the most skimpest bathing suits for my black bull in public and let him run his hands all over my white body for any one to see.
I have no problem that other people know that he is using me as his fuck toy. I will let him show me off and let his friends use me as long as they are black. I will lick the sweat off his chest, under his arms and his nut sack. I will rim his ass crack and asshole. I will let him fuck my ass and clean his dick off after he has came in my ass. I will let him piss in my face and down my throat and when he is finished and his hot piss is still dripping off my chin I will rim his ass some more.
Of course all these things that I will let him do he can film or take pictures. I have went to his house and his friends be there watching a game and I will rim every black guy there until they came down my throat and then leave.

My wife was the same way she went on the pill so her bf and his friends could all cum in her never took the pill for me always pulled out she would swallow for them let them cum on her face and do anal all things she’s never done with me slap marks some bruising bite marks none of that she won’t let me do all things they got to do with her but it still turned me on knowing that she did it

After 15 years of marriage I too find myself doing many things with my black lover that I have not done with my hub. (My lover is 9 years younger than me; hub is 11 years older.) I can totally understand why gals do more for their lovers. Mine is truly a real man and I welcome every chance to please him.
Alycin

There are a few things, but the most obvious one is swallowing his cum. I haven't had hubby cum in my mouth for just over 9 years, its not that his cum tasted bad, its just that I need to be excited and 'in heat', to desire it etc.... with my cuck, if i sucked him for even a minute he'd just release his cum without any heat/passion/excitement and without all that, the taste of his semen just doesn't do it for me :)

I will only realise this if and when i get a cuckold all to myself
Am sure though what mona says is right the feeling for the cuck neva exists i suppose
That inner sanctum is what i am talking about
Cuckold not required to thoroughly enjoy a handsome Black Man and everything she just listed ;)

I do some things for my bull that I won’t do with my husband. My bull gives me orgasms so far beyond what my husband can give so why not do something special for the bull.

My wife has never let me touch her asshole and she's swallowed my cum. She won't let me cum in her mouth or near her face at all and never has. I didn't know she was sucking off her bulls until I caught her in mid swallow one morning after her bull slept over in the guest room. She went in to wake him with a blowjob and I caught her swallowing his load. He fingers her asshole while he fucks her and she never complains, never, but I've never been allowed to even lick her asshole while I eat her out. He never allowed me to fuck her after she has cum, but she lets her bull fuck her as long as he want's even after she's cum and I hear her begging for his cum inside her and she cums multiple times on his black cock.

There are a few things, but the most obvious one is swallowing his cum. I haven't had hubby cum in my mouth for just over 9 years, its not that his cum tasted bad, its just that I need to be excited and 'in heat', to desire it etc.... with my cuck, if i sucked him for even a minute he'd just release his cum without any heat/passion/excitement and without all that, the taste of his semen just doesn't do it for me :)

This makes a lot of sense.

Back