They Really Are That Big!

Women, have you ever danced with a stranger and felt his erection against your leg or stomach?

• Yes

Votes: 134 91.8%
  • No

Votes: 12 8.2%

• Total voters
Confidence ... Sexual freedom ... Self-esteem... three valuable words for most women who indulge in this. It's the dull ones who keep acting like they're still in the 1800s I feel for.

She has discovered all 3 of these, as well as the carnal pleasure of being fucked by a BBC or 2 !

When you make love to her, does she bring about those bedroom conversation, about how big the black cocks were and how she can't wait to get fucked by them once again? It's an enchanting thing to listen to; drives a lot of hubbies crazy and off the wall!

Yea black is usually going to be significantly bigger i mean there's always exceptions like u met a black guy who was tiny, and the dude that has the has the worlds largest cock was white....but usually if u see a black cock its going to be the bigger of the two I mean at this point it's just one of those things we know to be fact but we try to play it down and make it out to not be something significant but that's just to try and keep our pride, I saw fuck it and accept my totally inadequate sexually inferior little white dick, and im sure theirs have more than just size like being able to keep much stronger longer erections I am only 26 but due to my idk knowing it is not impressive enough to ever be naked in public...I mean honestly even when I fuck a girl I can't gain access to all her in depth or width so it won't feel as good to me either...also theirs positions I'll never be capable of I just can reach or stay in which is a proble even doing it missionary its much harder to fall out when ur buried to her uterus ya know lol

My wife went out with friends dancing and when she came home she was very horny, we started fucking, I asked her what happened for her to be so into it, she said whatever you hear from our friends she wanted to tell me, she said that after they got to the club and after a few drinks guys were dancing around them and this one guy kept dancing close to my wife, I told her so you danced with a guy who cares, she said exactly nothing happened, I kept asking her to continue the story she said that he would dance behind her and at one point he put his hands on her hips and pulled her in, she didn't resist she said it was fun until she felt him pulling her tight to feel his hard cock, I asked her if she felt it and her answer was he was really hard , she then said he started running his hands lower to her mid section and didn't stop him, but when he tried to lift her dress she pulled away, I asked her one question, was he black she hesitated but she said yes he was, I wish she would let him fuck her I know she wanted to.

I always thought that dancing is the most erotic experience that leads directly to sex. And when it is accopanied by the huge erection, all the better.

My gf wasn't aware that the 2 black guys we had met in a pub and had spent an afternoon and evening drinking and chatting with were hung until I mentioned it after seeing the size of one of them in the toilet. She thought it was a joke we were playing on her about the urban myth of black guys having huge cocks. If you want to know how she found out the truth, let me know.
That is an ass to die for!

My girlfriend and I went to a hens night ,after dinner we went to a male strip club ,bride was the main attention for the strippers ,her girlfriends edged her on as one striped very muscle moved and she was offered his nice cock ,she played but was very nervous then a black man appeared with a huge cock ,none of the party wanted any off it they looked shocked and embarrassed,but looked at us older ladies for help , he came over and I reached out and stroked his cock the girls screamed with delight and encouraged me to do moor , there I was faced with a young black mans cock ,so what does a fifty year old bbc slut do , yes , I sucked this boy till he blew cum down m6 throat,I was a hero , secretly I enjoyed every drop.

My girlfriend and I went to a hens night ,after dinner we went to a male strip club ,bride was the main attention for the strippers ,her girlfriends edged her on as one striped very muscle moved and she was offered his nice cock ,she played but was very nervous then a black man appeared with a huge cock ,none of the party wanted any off it they looked shocked and embarrassed,but looked at us older ladies for help , he came over and I reached out and stroked his cock the girls screamed with delight and encouraged me to do moor , there I was faced with a young black mans cock ,so what does a fifty year old bbc slut do , yes , I sucked this boy till he blew cum down m6 throat,I was a hero , secretly I enjoyed every drop.
aww so helpful. Willing to do what it takes to help a friend out. :)

Back