There is a problem with cuckolding.

StanleyCush1

Male
From
US
The problem I see with cuckolding is Cuckolds and Cuckold Wannabees and to English words, I WANT! It is not about us and what we want it is about our wives and girlfriends and what they need. I know that I am lousy in bed because of a short penis so why should a woman have to deny herself the pleasure of good satisfying sex because of me. Wouldn't it be a step in the right direction if we take our wants right out of the picture. Why can't we really open up to our women and admit our short falls and make her understand that there is another option. I think one of the biggest mistakes is made when we tell her that WE fantasize about seeing her fuck another man. Of course we fantasize about her fucking other men but again it is about what she wants not us. Cuckolding truly is a simple act. It is the wife having sex with other men and we know and encourage her to do it. All the other kinks lead us right back to what I want. Talk to her, tell her you love her, admit that you know there is a problem and explain to her that you are willing to simply back off and make it clear that she is free to do what she wants. Don't put limitations on her like I want to watch or who I want her to fuck. If we allow ourselves to go into this lifestyle then when she finds a black dominating bull and she wants to please him ,help her to do so the best you can. I don't have a wife anymore at this time but if I did I know how useless my cock can be I would try to solve the problem. If she goes for it and finds a hung black bull and wants to go black only, fantastic. But make it all about her becoming the sexy satisfied woman that she can be. Just my thoughts and I welcome others thoughts,

The problem I see with cuckolding is Cuckolds and Cuckold Wannabees and to English words, I WANT! It is not about us and what we want it is about our wives and girlfriends and what they need. I know that I am lousy in bed because of a short penis so why should a woman have to deny herself the pleasure of good satisfying sex because of me. Wouldn't it be a step in the right direction if we take our wants right out of the picture. Why can't we really open up to our women and admit our short falls and make her understand that there is another option. I think one of the biggest mistakes is made when we tell her that WE fantasize about seeing her fuck another man. Of course we fantasize about her fucking other men but again it is about what she wants not us. Cuckolding truly is a simple act. It is the wife having sex with other men and we know and encourage her to do it. All the other kinks lead us right back to what I want. Talk to her, tell her you love her, admit that you know there is a problem and explain to her that you are willing to simply back off and make it clear that she is free to do what she wants. Don't put limitations on her like I want to watch or who I want her to fuck. If we allow ourselves to go into this lifestyle then when she finds a black dominating bull and she wants to please him ,help her to do so the best you can. I don't have a wife anymore at this time but if I did I know how useless my cock can be I would try to solve the problem. If she goes for it and finds a hung black bull and wants to go black only, fantastic. But make it all about her becoming the sexy satisfied woman that she can be. Just my thoughts and I welcome others thoughts,
Always been my observation that it is surprising how quickly wives become sluts and whores for BBC especially today given the right opportunity. Ie handsome young black man at the gym or. Virile young black man on a vacation. And once they go black they want more and often too

Interesting view; however I must add that so so many of you fail both before, during and after to provide the lady with sufficient SECURITY to feel safe enough to talk to you or think about openly, let alone going thru with it. 1)Dialog is both necessary and desirable-it should never ever feel like The Inquisition. 2) Any and every admission of thought, desire or act must include time for self reflection as opposed to the demand for 'explanation'. She can't answer every question that comes to YOUR mind if she doesn't get a second to think for herself. And a word of wisdom, if you treat her like that once, she'll never ever forget and I doubt if you'll get a second chance....

Always been my observation that it is surprising how quickly wives become sluts and whores for BBC especially today given the right opportunity. Ie handsome young black man at the gym or. Virile young black man on a vacation. And once they go black they want more and often too

You have described my wife perfectly. She has become a whore for her personal trainer at his gym. Everywhere else, she is very refined and proper but with him, she is a total slut.

obviously it is all about her not her cuckold, however the cuckold should relay his desires as well. She always had the right to grant his request or modify or flat out deny them. you always need to remember there are 3 people in this "game", "life style" or what ever you want to call it.

Back