the worst thing wife ever said while bull fucking her

The hardest thing I ever heard my wife say after we started, while a bull was fucking her. She was cumming and said she needed it so bad and hadn't been fucked like this in years. Although I felt like I was kicked in the balls it showed me how much she deserved to be sexually satisfied and I was failing to do the job. Good thing there are men out there that can get the job done I can only seem to get started.
Trophy wife here. I have said all this. I fucking love being a bitch. And I know black bulls do. But so white Boyd.

The hardest thing I ever heard my wife say after we started, while a bull was fucking her. She was cumming and said she needed it so bad and hadn't been fucked like this in years. Although I felt like I was kicked in the balls it showed me how much she deserved to be sexually satisfied and I was failing to do the job. Good thing there are men out there that can get the job done I can only seem to get started.
did you aske her what happened those years or did you already know?

My wife said to me : my bull is now my real husband not you

I not there but I get the details…

he likes to talk to her while fucking her really sexy horny stuff and he puts his ear to her lips so she can whisper the answers…she says she is not that big a fan of it but does it… she tells me because I want all the details but she knows it’s hurtful because of the intimacy of what he says.

he will say “ will you fall in love with me ?” I ask her what does she say back …and she says whispers “ yes “ ….she says he likes hearing that very much … and before he about yo cum he’ll asks her “will you have my baby?” Or “ can we have a baby together ?” She tells me she’s says “ yes “ to him but tells me it makes him cum so hard he’s exhausted… then I press her for the after sex talk … he doesn’t like her cleaning up right away… and he’s asked about if I’m built like him… he actually said “ can your husband fit my pants? “

I not there but I get the details…

he likes to talk to her while fucking her really sexy horny stuff and he puts his ear to her lips so she can whisper the answers…she says she is not that big a fan of it but does it… she tells me because I want all the details but she knows it’s hurtful because of the intimacy of what he says.

he will say “ will you fall in love with me ?” I ask her what does she say back …and she says whispers “ yes “ ….she says he likes hearing that very much … and before he about yo cum he’ll asks her “will you have my baby?” Or “ can we have a baby together ?” She tells me she’s says “ yes “ to him but tells me it makes him cum so hard he’s exhausted… then I press her for the after sex talk … he doesn’t like her cleaning up right away… and he’s asked about if I’m built like him… he actually said “ can your husband fit my pants? “
What did she say after he asked if you fit his pants?

What do you expect? White penis cant even reach our cervix
Girl, that’s why I stopped playing with white & Hispanic men. They think they’re so great in bed and they’re not. With black men, while not ALL are well endowed your chances of the black man you’re talking to being well endowed is significantly higher than with any other race haha

BBC slutwifes never will think of there hubby again sexually just chat about dinner an the ******* and always thinking of BBC
False. My wife and I enjoy a LOT of different kinds of sexual activity. If anything, this kind of experimenting has brought us closer together. Not gonna lie, she means it when she's with a hung guy and says, "he fills me up in ways you just can't." But getting to fuck dudes that make her wet just looking at them makes her libido skyrocket, and we've enjoyed exploring more fantasies and kinks together as a result.

I'm not going to pretend none of the stereotypes apply to us. She does love cuckolding me, she is a size queen, and she does have a preference for black men. Also, there's no denying we get off on some things that seem a little extreme to a lot of people (BDSM, pain, painful humiliation, all lovingly administered). So I'm not here to ******* on whatever floats other people's boats. But the reason my wife and I do all of this together is that we love each other very much, and both love being the partner the other needs. She caters to my kinks and fetishes and I am committed to her pleasure and enjoyment. She fucks other men, and reminds me it's just not the same feeling fucking me, but at the end of it all, reminds me how lucky she is to have a cucky who supports her and facilitates her getting what she desires. She tells me how much she loves and appreciates me, and we thank each other for taking these adventures together. We enjoy oral sex, tease and denial, bondage and discipline, mutual masturbation, sensation play, toys, and even sometimes (gasp!) good old fashioned love-making without any role play at all!

I'm not saying this ******* to brag, I'm saying it to remind people that this what an ACTUAL, loving marriage looks like. You don't put your partner through actual abuse, ******* them into situations they never wanted, make them feel like a worthless human being, and then expect your marriage to last. Sexual interests can be explored by loving and committed couples without torpedoing their sex lives, and marriages require love and commitment to sustain. Most people who are abused don't put up with it forever, and even fewer people stay with a partner who actually disgusts them.

So these posts talking about women being glad they aborted their own husband's children so they could have black babies? I call shenanigans.

These posts saying that cuckolds are instantly relegated to the friend zone, and only talk to their wives about the weather? Nuh-uh.

These posts talking about how women decided to tell their husbands that the idea of making love to their own life partner makes them physically ill, because of one single night of crazy, sweaty fucking with a member of some magical race of people who are all endowed with elephant dicks? Mnnnnnope!

When you actually corner one of these people and talk to them long enough, details of their own stories start to contradict each other. If you call them out, they'll be like, "hey man, it's my fantasy. You're into weird ******* too, and I don't call you out! You're free to leave if you don't like my fantasy!"

The thing is, nobody gives a ******* about your fantasy. You can be into whatever you want. But lying and presenting some bullshit story as truth, in discussion boards where there are some REAL PEOPLE, gives a lot of people the wrong idea. You get the stag/hotwife people proclaiming that all cuckold relationships are broken and abusive. You make bulls afraid that anyone who identifies as a cuck is secretly gay, deceptive, and doesn't understand consent or personal limits. You project your own fetishized lack of self-worth on other men, and sell it as if we're all into the same unrealistic nonsense. You feed shitty, misogynistic and often racist stereotypes about an already-misunderstood demographic, and then get all rude and defensive when someone calls out your bullshit. WTF?

If you're actually married, and something works for you and your wife, and both of you are happy, that's great. I wish you a long and happy marriage together. But these snowballing threads, where one guy claiming to be an unverified couple that posts their names and face pics describes a situation full of hopelessly implausible abuse from a sociopathic wife, and then the next one says:
skintag4aPnis said:
yep, mine too. My wife fucking hates me! That's the BNWO for you! We're all useless white bitches and our extinction is nigh! YAAAAAAY!
...and then a supposed "female" says:
grannyWhoreface4BBC said:
Once <insert-comically-racist,-fake,-black-sounding-name-here> started pounding me, I knew I could never have sex with my piece-of-human-******* husband ever again. I told him if he didn't like it, he could kiss the children goodbye and move out of the trailer. That was 64 years ago now, and he still lives in a dog kennel at the foot of our bed. He's helped me raise three generations of BBC whores, and survives on an exclusive diet of Mandingo jizz from the ruined orifaces of his entire family, and <bullshit-racist-name-used-again-for-"effect">'s toenail clippings!

...and then some linguistic genius contributes something super profound, like:
VapidYesman69 said:
As it should be!

Come on, people! Please cut the bullshit. Actual people are trying to converse, despite your best efforts to turn this into a place where none of them want to be, catering only to those who share your obsession with a very specific set of impossible circumstances. Please, take that ******* to the "stories" forums and stop trying to sell it to people like it's a factual memoir. It's silly and off-putting to a great deal of people, many of whom have worked pretty hard trying to prove their own authenticity and keep this place real and enjoyable.

Last edited:
Back