the worst thing wife ever said while bull fucking her

The hardest thing I ever heard my wife say after we started, while a bull was fucking her. She was cumming and said she needed it so bad and hadn't been fucked like this in years. Although I felt like I was kicked in the balls it showed me how much she deserved to be sexually satisfied and I was failing to do the job. Good thing there are men out there that can get the job done I can only seem to get started.

The hardest thing I ever heard my wife say after we started, while a bull was fucking her. She was cumming and said she needed it so bad and hadn't been fucked like this in years. Although I felt like I was kicked in the balls it showed me how much she deserved to be sexually satisfied and I was failing to do the job. Good thing there are men out there that can get the job done I can only seem to get started.
What was your response afterwards? Did you commend her for what she said, or did you keep mum about it?

What was your response afterwards? Did you commend her for what she said, or did you keep mum about it?
At 1st nothing was said by either of us. Finally, I brought it up and she apologized but said it was true and she wanted to fuck more guys. She said she realized what she was missing and she needed this to keep her happy. I accepted my place and knew it was the right thing to do.

Omg, guys please stop. Women to a certain extent lose control over what they say when they are having sex. I mean come on, they are taking a huge black dick and you expect them not to get aroused and feel wonderful?

“You could never fuck me like this. Delroy is a real man.
I. NEED. THIS.”

And then she came so hard.

It dented my macho male pride and it stayed with me for weeks. But Jess later explained that it takes a real man to let his fiancé experience different pleasures with different people. That made me feel better about it all.

Omg, guys please stop. Women to a certain extent lose control over what they say when they are having sex. I mean come on, they are taking a huge black dick and you expect them not to get aroused and feel wonderful?
Oh I am not complaining just commenting on that being the worst said. But you get past that to the enjoyment of it. Feelings happen and watching your woman get excited is a good thing, as it does the same to me.

Back