The Weather Channel Ladies. :)

Which Weather Channel Woman would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My favorite was Michelle Pantaliano on Naked News back in the mid 2000's ... think around 2006. She'd cover the news & weather and take her clothes off as she talked. By the time she finished her 30 minutes of news/weather, she'd only have her shoes on ... nicely trimmed snatch, looked awesome. And, I didn't hear one minute of the news or weather. LOL!

pic_MichellePantaliano-2.jpg

That would be Hot Stuff if they did that. Makes the hearing about bad news and hot weather a lot better :)

Crystal Egger Last Day on the Weather Channel 9/6/13

She is joining KNBC, the NBC owned station in Los Angeles, as the meteorologist for the morning.

Check her out starting now!!!

Lewis

Going to miss her, plus has everyone has almost a apperance in this video.

Kait Parker Brand new.

Saying good bye to her old job. Already been paired with Paul Goodloe for some segments, Watch out Paul and keep a eye on her Kelly. She is a looker mmmm

Theres all kinds of weather Women on the Weather Channel. You cant go wrong with that. i bet right now there would be someone hot going on there now?

Kait Parker Brand new.

Saying good bye to her old job. Already been paired with Paul Goodloe for some segments, Watch out Paul and keep a eye on her Kelly. She is a looker mmmm

Have recently seen her on the Weather Channel and she is incredible! Her body is insane and she is damn cute. Imagining her with black men is mind blowing!

Kait-Parker.jpg

1922322_829438950403269_1577811917_n.jpg

547500_707411982605967_45612579_n.jpg

Have recently seen her on the Weather Channel and she is incredible! Her body is insane and she is damn cute. Imagining her with black men is mind blowing!

Kait-Parker.jpg

1922322_829438950403269_1577811917_n.jpg

547500_707411982605967_45612579_n.jpg

She is hot i do admit they have her on that overnight shift but she would be hot and i would not be surprised she is married mmmmm wouldnt that be hot

Ginger just so happens to be one of my favorite weather girls on tv as well ... I watch her every morning as I drive to work. Now she is one piece of "solid woman". She's got to have some of the finest legs I've ever seen on a woman. What I'd give to part 'em and bury my face between 'em ... yummy!

female_GingerZee&hubby-intro.jpg

Ginger just so happens to be one of my favorite weather girls on tv as well ... I watch her every morning as I drive to work. Now she is one piece of "solid woman". She's got to have some of the finest legs I've ever seen on a woman. What I'd give to part 'em and bury my face between 'em ... yummy!

View attachment 418952
If you still watch the weather channel you can't help but want to take Stephanie Abrams for a ride. She has great leg nice ass and a monster set of tits. She would be one hell of a ride.But Alex Wilson and Kait Parker are just so damn hot.

Last edited:

Bonnie Schneider. New Addition to the Weather Channel.

This is when she was on HLN but still looks good and almost like Kelly Ripa

What do you Think ?

Back