The Weather Channel Ladies. :)

Which Weather Channel Woman would you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexandra Steele Returns to the Weather Channel

Still Looking fine working all over again the TWC

Lewis

Rumors and i could have swore i saw her but I think Samantha Mohr has Returned to the Weather Channel too. Have to catch and see

Lewis

Yeah i watch her in the afternoons when i go into work at 3-5PM CST, You oughta do a post of her Chip that would be a good project for you. Promote Alex Wilson, pics vids fantasizes etc...

Too Bad your in Atlanta right now because thats where she works at ;)

Lewis

OK i Kinda update the Poll now and i need to get Crystal Egger off of there since shes no longer there. but vote away. I know one will for sure.....You Know who you are.

Lewis

YES.. she is a one hot chick..

Should be on bewteen 3-6PM ET Today at least. Ill miss her today because they have me going in at 5PM CT and No telling who Kelly is Teaming with today, Yesterday she had Bonnie Helping her from what i saw. Best Part of going in to work because it goes on the Weather Channel when i get into work if my boss is not there. unless its a sporting event im interested in but no doubt its on the weather channel most of the time

Lewis

I've already mentioned Sandra Show at WPBF in West Palm Beach but now they have another girl who was recently added to the weather team. Her name is Taylor Glenda and she is gorgeous if I may saw so myself. Sorry I don't have photos ..

Yes, i Saw her tonight. Samantha Mohr is back also too.

If you saw her tonight a blue zipper Dress mmmmmm Nice and tight. Heres Samantha at her best ;)

Lewis

If your Scoring for you Alex Wilson Fans...She was weaing a pink and black Dress and Heels.

With this Winterstorm Juno on, its almost all hands on Deck, Everyone is Bouncing around Odd Hours. Never know who you would see and where.

The Weather Channel...Check your Cable or Satellite provider

Lewis

You saw her yesterday Chip, did you see they try to pull something funny and had her looking up?

it was naughty but hot having her look up

Back