What do you ladies prefer?

• UNCUT BBC ?

Votes: 426 75.0%
  • CIRCUMCISED BBC ?

Votes: 142 25.0%

• Total voters
Haven’t been with an uncircumcised man but I wouldn’t be opposed to it I would never make anyone uncomfortable about who they are or what their body looks like. If there’s someone we choose to proceed with either way it’s the good time that we’re after so I’m down either way 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃💭🤷🏻

I helped a married friend of mine let go and drift her marriage into the Lifestyle.
He husband wronged her on a trip and she longer looked at him as a real man. I pointed out she wasn't really married after he did that and might as well begin playing the field with her favorite Men again. She did
Shd hooked her Ole man into being a cuckold too.
BTW
Uncut BBC was the Shite Wife's favorite desert.... her used pussy became her hubbies ideal treat...
He never hit her again.
If she makes him fluff
Not my concern.
Best thing to happen to abusive husbands is to make them cleaners. Her gal pals love his skills.
If a really hot married Blonde rocks your World in the PNW..
I might know her.
Enjoy.

Haven’t been with an uncircumcised man but I wouldn’t be opposed to it I would never make anyone uncomfortable about who they are or what their body looks like. If there’s someone we choose to proceed with either way it’s the good time that we’re after so I’m down either way 🤷🏻‍♀️🙃💭🤷🏻
Well I’d like to introduce you to mine

Attachments

• 12C216FB-2638-4F99-86E3-5C5D4AD4E5FE.jpeg
    12C216FB-2638-4F99-86E3-5C5D4AD4E5FE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 260
Seen some comments and posts about us bulls with natural 'uncut BBCs'
but thought I would start a thread for us 'uncut brothas' who keep it natural.
Added a poll in here too for some fun.

Guys - unite, show off what we got and display for you sexy ladies that love em.
Girls - feel free to admire, 'peel back and show some foreskin luv.

To get it started, heres mine...

Please login or become a member to view
Now that is a COCK.

Back