CannonBusters

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
Going to be in Jacksonville this weekend will be free during specific times out of the two nights I am there- I will be in a Hotel room, so I can host if I must but preferably I would like to come to you:

Some here it goes looking for something very specific, so I need the sluts, whores, fuck pigs and down right subs to show up and show out in my messages.

I want said individual:

1.) On their knees
2.) Tits out (blindfolded if you down, but also not a dealbreaker)

Notes:
1.) They may only speak when told-

What will go down?
1.) I will suck and feel your tits until my cock becomes so unbearably hard.

2) I will rub my dick against your tits and i along with you will jack me off until cum all over them

FYI:
If you're a good little cum rag, I will tell you to ******* and relax and play with your pussy slowly until I am hard again then I will bend you over and fuck you and kick you out after I cum, but this will only be if I feel like it and if you did a crazy good job for this juicy uncut DICK (you will not suck this dick unless I want it)

Cum will be on your tits and/or ass and face, and maybe I will have you open your and FILL IT.

If this is not your thing that is fair, no need to comment. Also do not say interested if you have no photos on your profile, if you have none posted-you must start your message off with photos and be open to my specific request of a photo to verify you are real, esp if you have not verified with B2W yet.

Let the fucking slutting begin.

Attachments

• Faint 3.jpg
    Faint 3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
Back