The ultimate cuckold

re: The Ultimate Cuckold
He said the thought of that always gets him hard and Max would up for it as well.
....See how "up" he and Max would be if you handed them the medical bills and the baby support bill for the next 21 years. I bet that would soften that dick of his. Thing is, it sounds like you've bought into this idea, yourself. You do know it cost quite a bit to raise ******* these days ... you never mention whether the two of you already have ******* or even how old you are, but ******* aren't novelties like puppies & kittens. If you tire of them, you can't give 'em away or take 'em to a shelter ... the law says YOU are responsible for their upkeep and what they do until they become adults. Once they arrive, they can turn into very demanding little gremlins, and they'll be in your pockets long after they have moved out of the house. And imagine the explanation the two of you will ALWAYS have with friends & family with a pecan kid.
....But I'm serious here when I say ... HE should expect to be responsible for the costs ... his idea.

Wife's bull was over no Tuesday night. He watched as we fucked then he took over. Afterwards Linda went for a shower and we were chatting, having a beer etc. Out of the blue he said how would you feel if she came off birth control and Max, his mate who she also see's, and I fucked her all night. He said the thought of that always gets him hard and Max would up for it as well. I bet you are getting hard even thinking about it he said and he was right. I told him the consequences of her getting pregnant would be unthinkable and hot as it sounds she would never be up for it. Linda rejoined us and the subject changed but as he was leaving he said to me he was going to work on her and talk her around. I bet you are hard just, he said, thinking about a black man's baby growing inside her. He was right I have thought of nothing since. Do not think it would ever happen but would like to know how anybody else in this situation or it has actually happened to thoughts.
You write: "I bet you are hard just, he said, thinking about a black man's baby growing inside her. He was right I have thought of nothing since."

When my wife Chris started talking about how much she adores biracial children because she finds them irresistible, I didn't believe that she was serious in the beginning.

When I found out that she was very serious, I got scared, even terrified. But Chris touched my penis and said with her cute smile: "Why is your dick so hard?"

After a long time time with considerations and a lot of inner struggle, I accepted Chris' wish because it meant "everything" to her to have a biracial baby.

Today I am glad that I overcame my fear and did what we really both wanted. I am sure that it's not for everybody, but for us it was the right decision.

4005441d-cdc1-4dd9-8900-840943a0ea02.jpg 8dea70f3-af93-4888-a6fc-3b3881b5aaa3.jpg

Back