The Toy

WoodsGirl

Female
From
US
My boyfriend was never good at hiding when he was nervous. This always made it easy to tell if he was lying, which worked in my favor. There are times when you do not expect people to be nervous. When you tell someone you have a surprise for them, is not a time you should be nervous in my opinion. My boyfriend did this when we were talking on the phone and he told me he had something for me when I came over to see him.

The rest of the day had me thinking what did he have for me and why was it making him nervous. Talking with my best friend about it, she told me he was probably going to propose to me. He and I were not at that stage in life so I doubted that highly.

I went to class and then went to work before heading over to my boyfriend’s house. I had mixed emotions about the surprise he had for me by this point. I went into his house and we said hello to his roommates before heading to the downstairs where his area was. He had a movie playing and we watched it while talking for a little bit. I kept waiting for him to give me this surprise but he seemed to have forgotten about it. I had waited long enough so I decided to ask about it. Now bringing it up I literally watched my boyfriend go from his normal self into nervous mode. He said sure and said it was in the bedroom.

Now when my boyfriend started guiding me to the bedroom I thought the surprise might be something sexual. He was not the smoothest man in seduction so it was common for him to get nervous when attempting to get into my pants. He asked me to sit on the bed and he went over to his deck and grabbed a brown bag. Did he get me a bottle of booze? He handed me the bag and it felt odd at first. I reached into it and pulled out the package inside and I did not know what to say. In my hand was a giant black dildo. The package said it was nine inches insertable and went by the name diesel. I could see why my boyfriend had been nervous.

I was now talking nervous myself as I gave my boyfriend a weak thank you. I had never had a sex toy before or used one and now was holding what was far from a small one. I was not sure as to what my boyfriend expected me to do with this. He must have sensed my confusion as he sat next to me and told me he thought it might be a fun toy to use together. I looked at him and smiled and the only thing I could think to say was a yeah, that was reassuring. I looked back at the toy and realized my boyfriend was still looking at me and this time I did recognize his look. He wanted to know if I wanted to use it now. My mental battle began of do I say yes and try to take the giant rubber dong in my hands or say maybe some other time that I was not in the mood. Behind his eyes as he waited for my answer was a sad puppy look and he had bought me the gift. I said yes.

Now he was excited as he took the package from me and went over to his desk to open it I assume. Granted I did enjoy foreplay but I felt as if I was going from being parked to one hundred miles an hour with this toy. I undid the buttons on my jeans and then slid my pants and underwear off. I got onto my boyfriend’s bed as he finished opening the toy.

He came over with the toy in one hand and something in the other. I asked what it was and he told me lube. He said it was recommended with all toys to help ease. Well if we were going to be doing first tonight why not get two of them out of the way as well. He opened the lube and put some into his hand and rubbed it all over the dildo. I kind of laughed to myself that he was rubbing a dick other than his. He finished and told me to lean back and open my legs. I laid down and opened my legs like I usually did when he fingered me. He put his hand down and began rubbing the lube on my pussy and then started fingering me. I relaxed enjoying his fingers working me even if he was probably just getting lube in there. He stopped all too soon. I thought about telling him to finger me some more before starting with the toy but he was already getting into position to use it on me. I tried to take a relaxing breath and close my eyes.

I felt the head of the toy rubbing against my clit and down before pressure was applied and inside me it went. My body responded as my pussy gave way. My boyfriend was taking it slow but this still was the biggest thing that had been inside of me by this point. He got a little bit inside of me and started moving it back and forth. I could feel myself stretching and then pleasure began to build. The toy felt good as he moved it back and forth. I told him he could put a little more in. The toy felt great and even the lube felt amazing. Maybe this was something I could get used to.

My boyfriend watched my body respond and listened to my breathing get faster and deeper and adjusted the dildo’s level of attack on me. Five minutes ago I was a sex toy virgin. Now my boyfriend was sliding this black dildo in and out of me as fast as his arm would let him. I could feel the rubber balls hitting me every time it went inside and even a few times swear I felt the head hit my cervix. The orgasm inside of me was building really fast compared to what I was used to and I was loving it. My eyes were closed and the dildo grew a body and became a man fucking me with all his might. He had no name or face and his only was to make me explode. When that explosion hit I reached down grabbed my boyfriend’s hand pushing the dildo into me as far as it would go and holding it there. I do not know how long I laid there as I enjoyed the waves of pleasure but eventually my body relaxed.

I opened my eyes and felt my boyfriend pulling the dildo from me. He set it on the table next to his bed. The light shined off of the lube and juices making it glisten. He smiled at me and told me it looked like I enjoyed that. Not knowing what to even said I smiled and let out a giggle. I reached between my legs to find lube covering my pussy and the inside of my legs. My boyfriend told me to take off my shirt so I did. He took off his pants and boxers and then straddled my stomach with his dick hard as a rock. He was not small but smaller than the black dildo next to us. I grabbed his cock and began stroking him as he sat above me. Fucking me with the toy must have gotten him excited as well because in less than a minute his cock was spraying cum all over my chest, some on my face, and then dripping onto my hands. More smiles from both of us as he got up and went over to a clothes pile. He tossed me a towel as he cleaned himself up. I wiped the cum from me and cleaned the lube up from between my legs and kept looking back at the dildo. I honestly would not have minded going again with the dildo but my boyfriend had put some shorts on and was talking which was his awkward way of saying he was done. Would it be odd to ask to take the dildo home? It was my present right? I decided to calm down and be good. I got dressed and we hung out for a bit before I drove home.

The whole ride home and even during a shower the dildo went through my mind like some life altering experience. I was sure that I would get over it at some point and told myself to stop thinking about it as I went to bed. Sure enough as dreams entered my sleep that night I was opening my legs for that black dong.

Back