The Start of a Wife's Story

Ok fans... Jaycee and Mike have ridden off into the sunset as I am bringing this story to a close. If somebody wants to try their hand at carrying with the next chapters, go for it.

It's been a great run and thanks to you all for your support and readership.

I will work on the Captive series; read about 1stLt Duska Anderson's predicament as a captive of Somali pirates.
Hate to see the end of the great story. Hope you will be inspired to continue especially when it got interesting with the bdsm themes

This is a good segue to go back to earlier chapters recalled here....

Jaycee and Her Sister Have a Girl’s Weekend

2020….

Jaycee and Mike eventually reconciled when Jaycee admitted how much of a slut she has become recently and promised to go back to their original agreement they made to themselves at the start of their interracial lifestyle; to fully disclose any encounters Jaycee may have and to enjoy the lifestyle as a couple again.

Recapping the past years, Jaycee and Mike began a cuckolded relationship with Jaycee’s co-worker Reuben. The following few months, Reuben was a regular houseguest at Jaycee and Mike’s home, and Jaycee was a routine visitor to Reuben’s home, mostly for lunchtime trysts.

The redheaded co-worker, Tina would also make it into Reuben’s bed when he wasn’t playing with Jaycee. Mike got his orders moving them away from the area to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, and on the last day in North Carolina, Reuben stopped by to wish Jaycee and Mike farewell.

Settling into life in Virginia, Jaycee and Mike took a break from the lifestyle. Jaycee finally got pregnant with Mike and delivered a 10 lb. blonde headed baby boy. Jaycee was hired as an accountant at property management firm that would find her travelling quite regularly, providing her the opportunities to once again be promiscuous away from home either with her boss, Mel or the software consultant Les.

A few years later, Tina contacted Jaycee to let her know that Reuben fell ill and subsequently passed away, leaving his home to Tina and gave an opportunity for Jaycee to return to North Carolina for his funeral.

That opportunity reunited Jaycee with Lem for a passionate evening as well as a post-funeral romp with two of Reuben's cousins, then the surprising chance meeting with Jam the trucker and her first time getting fucked in the sleeper cab of Jam's big rig.

Over the next years to come, Jaycee's adventures spanned other black men, only to be interrupted by the year's stint in Cairo, Egypt during her husband's Mike tour of duty with the Defense Attache's Office. She was introduced to the perverted Jeff Jefferson and his attempted dominance of Jaycee, only to fall apart by his own doing with his side gig of human trafficking.

Thusly chasing Jaycee into the arms and bed of Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, USMC, which eventually led to Jaycee carrying his s-on, James Jr. after Jaycee returned to Virginia Beach where James Jr. was born.

James Jr. gave Mike the opportunity that he didn't have with his s-on, Andy as Mike's Marine Corps career took him away the past 20 years. Now, raising James Jr., Mike reveled in the opportunity to raise his "*******" getting involved in Little League, coaching James' teams and leading to the Cub Scouts and subsequently Boy Scouts with James earning the coveted Eagle Scout rank.

Blessed with his biological *******'s genes, James went on to excel in every athletic endeavor he embarked on. The now retired Gunny James Jackson and Mike eventually reconciled and both enjoyed supporting their mutual s-on as James Jr. became a leading defensive linebacker for the University of Pittsburgh, then drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the fourth round.

Jaycee's real estate career took off, especially when she affiliated with her broker Anthony who introduced her to the lucrative luxury real estate market as well as sessions on the sofa in his office. Anthony eventually accepted a position in Washington state, which Jaycee decided to retire from real estate and enjoy a more ******* lifestyle with her husband Mike.

It’s been a while since Jaycee has been with a black man. She still stays in touch with 5 or 6 of them, and still meets a couple of them from time to time for coffee or drinks, but so far that’s all she has been interested in.

She doesn’t want to string anybody along, but after all the years of different men she’s been with, Jaycee was in a rut and maybe burned out. Her husband Mike was well into his 60’s, and is showing his age in his sexual drive, and their sex life is far and few in between.

Mike has always told Jaycee she can play on her own, and she has, but it has been a very long while when she did. One of her friends, Robby, wants to get back with her on a regular basis, but that’s not enough for her to commit.

Jaycee’s sister, Janey, suggested that they both go to her vacation condo in Ocean City, Maryland for a girl’s weekend and the idea really appeals to Jaycee. Looking forward to the break from the norm, Jaycee spends the next few weeks hitting the YMCA with yoga and cycling classes.

Jaycee is blessed that she never really had to work out to look fit, but she hits the gym with renewed vigor, relishing the work outs which help give her some lost confidence and firms up of those areas that needed firming. Jaycee still maintains her regimen of nails and toes and the occasional tanning and massage and she still looks the fit MILF and hot wife in her 40s that hide that fact she’s in her early 60s.

The time has come to depart for Maryland and leave Mike to fend for himself. The k-ids have grown and have flown the nest, so Mike will enjoy his quiet time, really hoping Jaycee hooks up with somebody in the party town of Ocean City. They’ve always had an agreement that Jaycee will send pictures of any encounters she may have for Mike to enjoy and is an integral part of their sex together.

Jaycee stops to get a case of wine on the way out of town and then jumps on to Highway 13 North across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel to Maryland. The traffic is light, and Jaycee gives her Mercedes a chance to stretch its legs and pushes past the speed limit along the flat stretches of highway of the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

Reaching the Maryland state line, Jaycee decides to pull over at the state’s welcome center to use the bathroom and maybe get something from the vending machines. Wearing her usual yoga pants, running shoes, t-shirt worn over a sports bra, Jaycee pulls into a parking spot in front of the welcome center.

Being January, the weather is mild enough to get by without a jacket or coat, but Jaycee has neither readily available as she jumps out of her E350 and jogs to the welcome center entrance. As she reaches the door, a gentleman is exiting, and they almost collide.

“Hey sweetness! In a hurry?” asks the black man in coveralls holding a broom and dustpan.

“Oh my, I’m so sorry,” Jaycee says looking him in his dark eyes.

Smiling, the black gentleman says, “It’s ok missy. You look cold so you better run inside before you freeze.”

“Thank you,” Jaycee replies and steps around him and goes inside.

Justis was watching Jaycee retreat to the lady’s room appreciating this well-preserved blonde MILF. Seeing her drive up in the Mercedes, she must be quality white pussy.

Justis’ name was an ironic twist, since he has been in and out of the Maryland penal system for most of his adult life. He was able to get the custodian position at the welcome center through his parole officer, and he was doing ok lately staying out of trouble.

It’s been a while since he’s had a white woman, let alone a classy one and not some prohibited chemical head, so the old urges start to get him to consider his options. Tired of having his dick sucked and ass-fucking fags in the penitentiary, he’s liking his options with this blonde honey.

Winter weather is moving in and depending on where she’s headed, it may delay her, he thinks. Maybe she’ll be safer here until the weather passes, as the first snowflakes begin to fall.

Jaycee exits the lady’s room and stops by the vending machines to consider a ******* and snack. Justis walks up to her and says, “You know missy, the weather is turning bad real soon. You may want to wait it out until it passes.”

Jaycee sizes up Justis as he’s speaking. Not bad looking if you can get over the many tattoos but he looks to be very fit as she estimates him being 5’10” to her 5’3” frame. His hands are very large as they grasp the broom he’s holding, and he seems to be polite too.

“Thank you for your concern, but I need to get to Ocean City this afternoon,” Jaycee replies.

“That may be tough. I hear the roads are already bad heading up that way. You might want to consider staying here a while until the roads get cleared. By the way, I’m Justis,” he says grinning.

Jaycee’s mind is reeling. What is the right thing to do? She’ll text her sister to let her know she’ll be delayed, but for how long. She feels safe here and Justis seems safe enough and kind too.

“Hi Justis, I’m Jaycee. Pleased to meet you and thank you for the advice,” as she looks out the windows at the increasing snowfall.

“Miss Jaycee, you can stay in my office and be comfortable until the weather passes. I’ll just be tending to things here as best I can. Lots of folks will be coming here to get off the roads.”

Jaycee considers the invite and decides it may be the best thing to stay here. She decides to run out to her Mercedes and get her tablet and cell phone and wait the storm out.

When she comes back in, Justis is holding the door open to his small office for her to settle into. With a bottle of water and some peanut snacks, she sits in the over-stuffed chair behind his desk.

Settling in, Jaycee powers up her tablet to continue the ebook she’s reading and send a text to her sister and husband letting them know she’s safe and hunkered down at the welcome center. The hours pass and its now dark and must be 6 inches of snow on the ground and covering the parked cars.

Jaycee nodded off in the comfy chair only to be awaken by Justis coming into his office.

“Miss Jaycee, you are doing ok. Can I get you anything?” Justis offers.

“No, Justis. Very kind of you to ask. Are you stuck here too?” Jaycee asks.

“Yep, seems that way. I can’t drive and my ride can’t make it here so here I am,” Justis smiled.

“Well, nice to have you as company, Justis,” Jaycee smiled at him.

Justis likes her smile and takes that as an invitation to get close.

“Miss Jaycee, I need to change out of these coveralls, so hope you don’t mind,” as he stands up to unzip.
Justis steps out of his coveralls with nothing on but his t-shirt. His manly cock is semi-erect and must be at least 9 inches as Jaycee reflects later. Another uncircumsized cock; these have become Jaycee’s favorites.

“Oh my, Justis. That’s a bold move,” Jaycee says smiling. She felt a tinge in her pussy she hasn’t felt in a very long time.

“Justis, have you been with a white woman before?” Jaycee asks, with a wink.

“Yeah baby, but not as fine as your sweet ass,” says Justis as he starts to stroke his growing cock, walking towards Jaycee.

Jaycee savoring the moment, takes her t-shirt off, unties her running shoes, slides her sports bra over her head and pulls her yoga pants down exposing her still perfect 34C breasts and always clean-shaven pussy.

Justis’ head is swimming and the first thing he does is bury his face into Jaycee’s clean-shaven pussy. Jaycee can’t contain herself and feels the familiar surging of orgasmic gushing coming on.

Poor Justis was hungrily licking and sucking on Jaycee’s cunt when a gush of pussy juice fills his mouth and splashes down his chin.

“Damn, bitch… what the fuck!” Justis laughs out loud. He’s never experienced that before with the ho’s he ate in the past, but this white honey tastes so good and sexy, he wants more, and he continues to work Jaycee into one orgasm into another.

Jaycee is out of her mind with what Justis is doing to her, and she grabs him by the face and pulls him near… “Justis, fuck me,” is all she can say.

Justis moves up the front of Jaycee and brings his fully erect 9-inch cock to her waiting pussy. Jaycee reaches down and guides him into her hungry pussy.

Justis hasn’t been in a pussy in a while, and never into a white MILF’s pussy, and can’t believe the sensation as he’s picking up the rhythm of fucking Jaycee. Jaycee wraps her legs around Justis and the two are now one entwined in their lust.

Over the next few hours, the two new lovers exchange positions repeatedly with Jaycee orgasming multiple times, and Justis holding off for a big finale. Jaycee is at the point that she has to bring this to an end, pleads Justis to cum.

“Justis, baby, please cum for me. Let me feel your cum in me,” Jaycee implores. Being past menopause, Jaycee has always felt the freedom of men cumming in her without the fear of pregnancy. STDs are another thing, but another story for later.

With Jaycee’s prompting, Justis feels his nut coming, and after so long without cumming inside a pussy, let alone a white pussy, Justis unloads so many pent-up ropes of cum into Jaycee.

“Oh damn, Miss Jaycee,” is all Justis can say as he thrusts into Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee can only kiss Justis’ chest and neck as he winds down, and then brings his face down to her’s for a passionate kiss.

“That was very nice, Justis. You’re a wonderful lover,” Jaycee whispers to him.

“Baby, I don’t want you to leave. I want to keep you here for myself,” Justis says, worrying Jaycee a bit.

“Justis, you know that can’t be, but we can stay in touch. I may pass through here again and we can always be friends,” she says hopefully.

Justis pulls out of Jaycee just as a flood of cum flows out of Jaycee’s cunt. It was a beautiful sight to Justis. Finally, his black dick was in a white pussy, instead of some fag’s ass.

“Jaycee, you’re the best thing to happen to me in a while,” Justis says as he lays his head on her chest. Jaycee hugs him and kisses the top of his head.

“Justis, you’re sweet, and I hope your life starts to be good. You’ve got a good heart and are a wonderful lover,” Jaycee coos in Justis’ ear. With that, the two lovers remain embraced and doze off to sleep like that into the morning.

BANG BANG BANG… someone is pounding on the office door. “Justis! What the fuck you doing in there?!” yells a loud voice from outside.

Justis, scrambles to his feet to get his coveralls on. Jaycee not recognizing her surroundings just lays there as Justis opens the door to his supervisor Wendell. Wendell steps in to see a naked Jaycee in the chair and Justis zipping up his coveralls.

“What the fuck, bro? What did I tell you about fucking the tourists?” Wendell demands.

“I know, but she really didn’t resist. And it was kind of nice for both of us,” Justis offered.

Jaycee can’t believe the predicament she finds herself in and moves to gather her clothes to get dressed.

“Bitch, what you trying to do? Sit the fuck where you’re at,” demands Wendell. Jaycee, not sure what to do, does as she’s told.

Wendell walks over to where Jaycee is sitting, eyeing her hungrily. “You’re a fine-looking white bitch. Justis did well with you. Now it’s my time,” as Wendell unzips the fly to his work pants.

Jaycee knows there is no way out of this without submitting, assists Wendell in undoing his trousers. Wendell’s a bit older than Justis and his cock is the smallest black cock Jaycee has seen, much like her husbands, but still works it with her hands and takes it into her mouth.

Wendell didn’t take long to cum and Jaycee took his cum down her throat like so many men before. Wendell’s attitude seemed to change to be more mellow, and he allowed Jaycee to get dressed and even joked with Justis.

Dressed, Jaycee had to use the bathroom and freshen up. The snow had ended, but her car was covered with a few inches of snow. Justis came out with a broom to sweep the snow off the car and Wendell prepared some coffee for all of them.

The snowplows came through and made a path for all the cars parked overnight to get out. With a hot cup of coffee courtesy of Wendell, Jaycee gives both her new friends a kiss and hug.

“Justis, always reach out to me if you need anything to help you get through anything troubling you. And, Wendell, don’t be such an asshole!” Jaycee smiles at both men. With that, Jaycee backs out of her parking spot and heads towards Ocean City as fast as the elements allow.

Slowly driving, Jaycee is reflecting on the last 12 hours. Oh my God, Jaycee, what were you thinking? Have you resorted to fucking felons now, she thought to herself.

Considering she didn’t really have options when confronted with the situation, she got out of it pretty good. Justis was what she’s needed in a long while, and

Wendell was a fun blow job that seemed to settle him down as an asshole.

Arriving in Ocean City and her sister’s condo, Jaycee was glad to be off the road. Her sister Janey had arrived earlier and eagerly welcomed her sis with a glass of her favorite chardonnay. Enjoying the ocean views from the 12th story balcony, the sisters swilled wine through the afternoon. Realizing they needed to get something to eat, they headed to the nearest bar that served food.

Jaycee changed out of her yoga clothes and put on leggings, oversized sweater and heeled boots. Her sis Janey was only 13 months older, but the two of them couldn’t be more different in appearances. Where Jaycee was blonde, Janey was brunette, where Jaycee was a 34C, Janey was 36D, etc…

Janey was a bit more conservative and Jaycee was sure her sister knew nothing of her exploits over the past few decades. Finding a bar right next to the condo on the strip,

Jaycee and Janey found a couple of bar stools open and ordered dinner there as well as gin and tonics as is their tradition together.

Jaycee and Janey caught the eye of a group of 5 men in town for a meeting of local elected officials from the state of Maryland. One of the men invited the two ladies to join them, and accepting the invites, Jaycee and Janey became the center of attention.

The teasing and flirting progressed through the evening until Janey offered to move the party to her condo. With that, the two ladies and five men proceeded to Janey’s 1-bedroom condo.

Both ladies feeling the effects of early wine consumption, were no match for the advances of their male guests. Upon entering the condo, both Jaycee and Janey were besieged by multiple men, with Janey taking 3 men to the bedroom and Jaycee on the sofa with two of them; both mayors of some smaller cities in Maryland.

Before Jaycee realized it, she was disrobed and both men sucking on her breasts and fingers in her cunt. Regaining control of the situation, Jaycee commanded both men to get out of their clothes just as she hears a commotion in her sister’s bedroom as 3 men descend upon her.

Jaycee observes that her 2 guys are a bit older, and white and not quite up to the task. She does her best and actually gets one guy to cum on her tits and the other leaves apologetically as he gets dressed. Janey’s trio of guys fare a bit better and all got to fuck her.

After they all leave, Jaycee and Janey sit on the balcony overlooking the ocean. “Well, that was bit disappointing. Janey, I had no idea you were so promiscuous like that,” Jaycee says to her sis.

“Well, I’ve always been like that, sis, just you were never around, and therefore I’ve stayed single my whole life. I don’t want to challenge a relationship by playing the field, so to speak,” Janey smiles at her sister.

“But you, Miss Prissy, you’re the one that surprises me! Does Mike know you are not faithful?”

“It’s not unfaithful if he approves, Janey,” Jaycee responded.

And so, with that, Jaycee begins to tell of her first time with Reuben and all the times, and men over the years, and how she has reached a point that she found herself in a rut. This getaway was just what she needed, and she hugged her sister at the conclusion of her tale. Janey couldn’t believe what her sister had just told her, and of all persons as well.

The next morning, the two sisters awaken late in the morning and decide to get cleaned up and grab brunch and bloody marys. At brunch, Janey wanted Jaycee to tell her more of the details of her exploits, and how those black men compared to the white guys they’ve dated.

“Most of them have been very nice and respectful, like Reuben eventually became, but there was something he did early on that took me by surprise when he rammed his big cock into my ass,” Jaycee told Janey in hushed tones.

“After that, seems all these black men had to have anal sex with me as a rite of passage, or dominate over me, I guess. But it wasn’t so bad when I got used to it,” Jaycee said.

“Have you ever considered going with a black man?” Jaycee asks her sister.

“Me? No way. Well, let’s just say I haven’t been in a situation that has been a consideration,” Janey replied.

After brunch and a couple of bloody marys, the sisters decided to spend the afternoon at a nearby sports bar. Jaycee was hoping one of the TVs had golf on it as she’s become very fond of the game and plays routinely with her two ladies’ leagues.

As they are sitting at the bar, Jaycee gets a text from an old friend. “Hey blondie! I hear you’re not too far from me I’m in Delaware working a job at Dover. You busy?”

It was Lem, who she hasn’t seen in a couple of years, but it was nice to hear from him.

“Janey, you’re not going to believe this, but one of the guys I know is in Dover and wants to come down for a visit. What do you think?” Jaycee asks her sister.

“I’m assuming he’s a black guy?” Janey asks.

“Yes, he’s a very well put together black man. I met him through Reuben, and we had fun a few times. Otherwise, we just have texted back and forth, flirting most times. You’d like him; he seems to be pretty well off too,” Jaycee says.

“Well now you have me curious. Go ahead and invite him down and I can cook us a nice dinner when he arrives,” said Janey.

Without waiting for a reply from Jaycee, Lem is in his car heading south to Ocean City. Lem is slowing down a bit as he nears 65 years of age, but he has always maintained his health and fitness, and he’s looking to validate all of that by getting with that sexy Jaycee again.

“Lem, please come. My sis and I are looking forward to seeing you and we’ll have dinner waiting. Kisses, Jaycee.”

Sister? There’s two of them? Nice! Lem smiles to himself. This should be a fun evening, and too bad his old Army buddy, Reuben isn’t here, but he’s got that hellcat redhead Tina, Lem muses to himself.
----To be continued

Wife’s Story… a continuation of sisters’ weekend, 2020.

Lem was making good time from Dover to Ocean City, and the thought of seeing Jaycee again, plus being introduced to her sister, Janey, was enough to push his new Corvette past the speed limit down Highway 1 South.

He thought about those times when he first met Jaycee during that conference in Pinehurst with Reuben, and how he wondered afterwards if she really did get pregnant, whether with him or Reuben.

Turned out, she was pregnant, but the unfortunate circumstances of her miscarriage left both he and Reuben not knowing whose baby she was carrying.

Over the years, Lem has fathered 3 children with 3 different women, all white wife’s who desired to be bred by him due to their husbands’ inability to impregnate them. Those children were fine specimens of superior genes and would later excel in their respective athletic pursuits.

His one *******, Terrance, was now a top tier prospect running back for North Carolina State, and his *******, Desiree, was the star forward for the Duke basketball team. His other *******, Michael, had just gotten a full ride scholarship for track to Clemson.

Lem followed his children’s success and reveled in their accomplishments, but he rarely was able to visit them, due to his business obligations and their mothers’ insistence for him to stay away to prevent any scandalous rumors that may bring to their families.

Lem wasn’t resentful, because he knew that up front, yet, deep down, he yearned for a family of his own and to enjoy the company of his children with a loving wife as well.

Before he knew it, Lem was on the main boulevard of Ocean City. He pulls over to send Jaycee at text:

“In town, what’s the address?” Jaycee immediately replied, and it turned out he was only a block away, so he gunned the ‘vette down the street and parked in visitor’s parking for Janey’s condo.

Armed with a bottle of chardonnay and bouquet of flowers that he picked up before leaving Dover, he buzzed Janey’s condo on the intercom for entry.

“Come on up,” Janey told him. When Lem gets off the elevator, Jaycee was waiting for him.

“Well, hello there handsome,” Jaycee greets Lem with a radiant smile and a hug. “How you been, blondie?” asked Lem, and together they enter Janey’s condo.
Janey greets her new guest as he strolls into her kitchen with the flowers and wine. Janey sizes up Lem and must agree, he’s a fine-looking man, and starts to consider what it might be like to be taken by him. Her sweet sister would know, and hard to believe at one time…

The three of them go out to the balcony overlooking the beach after pouring themselves wine. Lem is enjoying his time seeing Jaycee after these years, but he is taken by Janey. He’s fascinated that such an attractive woman like her never married or had children.

Jaycee sensing Lem’s interest in her sister, didn’t really make her mad. She thought what a perfect couple they would make, so she accommodated them by refilling their glasses as they talked and laughed and seemed to be hitting it off grandly. Jaycee even told Janey that she’ll get supper going while Janey chatted with Lem. Lem for his part is enjoying chatting with Janey, and was wondering how two sisters, born 13 months apart could be so different in appearances.

While Jaycee had thick wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and 34C breast, and maintaining her 5’3” body at 120 lbs, Janey was dark haired, brown eyed 36D that probably pushed her weight to 140 lbs on her 5’4” body.

Joke in the family was that Jaycee, who was the baby of the family, looked a lot like the mailman, when compared to her dark-haired siblings.

After supper, the trio enjoyed another glass of wine. Then it occurred to Lem, where he was going to stay the night. Janey and Jaycee were considering the same thing as the night was getting late.

“Lem, what are you plans for spending the night?” Janey asked.

“Well, I don’t want to assume, but I was hoping to crash on the sofa,” Lem replied. Jaycee was leaving in the morning and considered that she and Janey could share the one bed, but then Janey spoke up.

“Lem, I’d like you to stay with me tonight, if that’s not being too forward,” Janey smiled at Lem.

“I like that idea, but, Jaycee, what do you think?” asked Lem.

Jaycee already knew the answer and said, “I think that’s what is going to happen. You two look like a cute couple, and I think my sis is going to enjoy your visit very much.” Jaycee smiled.

With that, Janey stands up and says to Jaycee, “Sis, let’s get our PJs on and get comfortable.”

Both sisters go into Janey’s bedroom to change, but they really don’t change into PJs but into short teddies.

“After all these years, this is the first time we’ve done anything like this,” Giggled Jaycee.

“I know. This’ll be fun and thank you for introducing Lem. I’m so excited!” exclaimed Janey.

Both sisters walk out to the living room to find Lem on the sofa in only his boxer shorts. At 65, he still had that trim waist, though not as ripped as Jaycee remembered, but still he had a body that made her tingle.

“My my, look what we have here.” Lem said as he admired the two sisters.

Janey joined Lem on the sofa and Jaycee sat across from them. Their teddies didn’t leave much to the imagination and Lem looked over at Jaycee to see her exposed fresh shaven pussy that he’s enjoyed over the years.

Lem felt his cock start to stir, and Janey noticed that too. Janey’s teddy couldn’t cover the fact that her lush dark bush on her pussy was evident and she noticed that Lem was hungrily eying it and her 36D tits.

Like Jaycee, Janey possessed lovely, manicured hands, and she slid one hand up Lem’s thigh as Lem’s cock was starting to poke out through his boxer fly.

Lem, show Janey your cock.” Jaycee smiled.

“Allow me,” Janey said, and she reaches her hand into his fly to extract his girthy, 8 inches of uncut cock.

“Isn’t it marvelous?” Jaycee says to Janey.

“Oh indeed. And to think this is what I’ve been missing out on all these years.” Janey says.

Jaycee feels a tingle building in her own pussy, and she touches herself in response. Janey has Lem’s fully hard cock out now and is stroking it, as Lem pulls Janey to him and they embrace in a passionate kiss.

Jaycee starts to rub herself as she spreads her legs open watching her sister kissing Lem with his wonderful cock in her hand. Lem reaches down for Janey’s lush pussy and finds that she is incredibly moist and easily slides two fingers into her.

Janey widens her legs to give him full access. Lem then stands up and drops his boxer shorts and Janey sits up to take his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of Janey enjoying the musky taste of Lem’s cock, Lem says, “Baby, let’s take this into the bedroom.

“Jaycee, you are coming along?” Jaycee is on the verge of an orgasm watching her sister with Lem’s cock in her mouth.

“You two go on ahead. I’m fine here.” Lem reaches down to stand Janey up and they go into the bedroom, closing the door.

Jaycee gets up to run to the bathroom just as she is overcome by wave after wave of orgasms with gushes of pussy juices flooding the bathroom floor. She can hear through the walls Janey’s grunts as Lem is surely fucking her which sends another wave through Jaycee.

Jaycee sits on the toilet, totally spent as her sister’s grunts are in rhythm of Lem’s thrusts, and then hears Lem let out a howl as he obviously flooding Janey’s cunt with his seed, and then silence.

Jaycee recovers enough to clean herself up and goes back to the living room after stopping in the kitchen for one more chardonnay for the night. She needs to get her bed made on the sofa, but that’s in Janey’s bedroom, so she quietly opens the door to go inside.

Upon entering, the lights are on and Janey is sucking on Lem’s cock, cleaning it of cum and pussy juice. Janey just smiles at Jaycee and Lem gives her a thumbs-up and a wink. Jaycee collects her bag and linens and leaves the two lovers in their embrace.

Jaycee must get on the road tomorrow and didn’t want to disturb them with her departure. Jaycee gets back on the sofa and takes her phone out to text Mike that she’ll be home tomorrow afternoon.

Then she considers how Justis is doing. She sends him a text, doubting he’ll respond this late in the evening, but he responds immediately.

“Hey sexy bitch. Sup?”

“Going home tomorrow. R U working?”

Justis replies, “No. Want to fuck?”

“Where will you be?” Jaycee asks, and Justis gives her the address to him.

“I can meet you at 1PM?” and Justis replied, “Cool cya then.”

Well, that should be fun, Jaycee mused to herself and she realizes just how tired she is and has no trouble falling deeply asleep.

Jaycee’s alarm sounds on her phone with the sun beaming through the balcony windows. She gets up to get dressed and decides she’ll wear her skirt with silky blouse, no bra or thong with her high heeled boots as a present to Justis.

After showering and a quick glass of orange juice, she quietly lets herself out, not to disturb Janey and Lem. She didn’t hear a sound from them all morning and is pleased that she got the two of them together, but kind of regretted not being able to have Lem to herself. But she’s going to visit Justis, so that’s a fair trade off.

Prior to backing her Mercedes out of the visitor’s parking spot, Jaycee puts in Justis’ address into her on-board navigation, and guns down the main thoroughfare for the highway. Justis’ address turns out to be a trailer park just south of Pocomoke City.

Pulling into the trailer park has Jaycee a bit apprehensive. Her Mercedes E350 sticks out like a sore thumb amongst this neighborhood and she’s wondering if she made the right decision.

As she’s driving through, black men outside of their trailers notice the Mercedes with white blonde lady behind the wheel, and wonder if she’s lost, or looking for *******, which is mostly the case in this neighborhood.

The navigation directs her to Justis’ trailer just a bit farther. She parks and walks up the wooden stairs to the front door. A black man, not Justis, comes to the door.

“What you want?” asked the black man to Jaycee.

“I’m here to visit Justis. This is the right address?” Jaycee stammers.

“Yeah, he’s here. Yo, Justis. Your white ho is here,” calls the black man, and lets Jaycee in.

Once inside, Jaycee is wondering even more if she made a mistake.

Inside the trailer was another black man sitting at the kitchen table with an older black woman next to him. Justis comes down the hallway wearing only sweatpants and combing his hair.

“Hey Jaycee. Looking sexy as fuck,” as Justis comes up to Jaycee and gives her a hug and kiss. The two black men and woman are looking on in amusement at this white woman who’s obviously out of her element.

“Hey lady, you come here for some dope or to get fucked? You don’t look like a crackhead, so I’m guessing to get fucked,” asked the black man that let her in. They all laughed as Jaycee was getting more uncomfortable by the moment.

“Justis, this the bitch you fucked that other day at the rest stop?” asked the other black man.

“Yeah, this is her. Ain’t she something?” asked Justis.

“Nice car, honey. You must have a rich cuck hubby at home,” observed the black lady looking out the window at Jaycee’s Mercedes.

“She’s here to visit with me. Come on down to my room, sexy,” Justis beckons Jaycee.

Once in his room, Justis locks the door as Jaycee sits on the edge of his bed. The room is a mess with the only furniture just a mattress and nothing else. There’s knock on the door; “Yo Justis, let us in,” commanded one of the black men.

“Fuck you, she’s mine,” yelled Justis.

“You better open up now, fucker.” Justis gives up and unlocks the door and the two black men are standing in the doorway.

“She came here to fuck, and we’re just going to help out. This chance don’t happen often with a little honey like that. Aint you going to introduce us, Justis?” leered one of the men.

“That’s Benny on the left and Jam on the right,” Justis pointed to them.

They appeared to be older than Justis and seemed to intimidate him routinely to get their way. They all have been in and out of the state penal system, and when a blonde blue-eyed honey shows up on their doorstep, they’re going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Benny was the biggest of the three with a paunchy midsection noticeable by not having a shirt on, and his body was covered with tattoos. Jam was tall and lanky with tattoos as well. He was tugging on his cock inside his pants, looking Jaycee over.

“Stand up bitch, and start stripping for us,” Benny commanded. With no good options, Jaycee does as she’s told and unbuttons her blouse and unzips her skirt and removed her boots.

With no bra or thong on, her audience smiled in approval. Not wanting to push her luck, Jaycee took the initiative and approached Benny, knelt before him and pulled down his pants to uncover his growing cock. Stroking it she licks it, then takes it into her mouth, much to Benny’s approval.

Grabbing her by the back of her head, Benny starts to face fuck her. Jam is out of his pants, stroking his own impressive cock that is fully erect.

Jaycee reaches over to Jam’s cock and she takes turns sucking each cock. Justis is just sitting there watching it all, stroking his cock as well. After about 10 minutes of Jaycee servicing the two cocks, Benny tells Jaycee to get up and go into the next bedroom.

She does so, and this room is better furnished, but the older lady is in there too, sitting on the bed dressed in just an oversized dirty t-shirt. Benny and Jam follow Jaycee in, and they tell her to get on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so and the black lady touches Jaycee’s leg and moves up to her clean-shaven white pussy.

“That’s a pretty pussy, honey. And it likes black cock too,” the lady says while parting Jaycee’s pussy lips with her fingers.

Benny moves between Jaycee’s legs and moves his hard-black cock up and down Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee is starting to get very aroused by all this attention, and Benny’s cock easily slides into Jaycee’s married white pussy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” Benny coos and he picks up his rhythm fucking Jaycee. Jaycee has totally submitted to her ordeal and wraps her legs around the big Benny.
Benny liking what he sees and can’t believe the luck he has with this white ho. He feels his nut coming on and he picks up the pace.

Exploding into her womb, Benny unloads his pent-up seed and her cunt overflows with cum and pussy juice. Jaycee is experiencing wave upon wave of orgasms, and fluids are soaking the bed underneath them.

Benny withdraws from Jaycee leaving a trail of cum and fluid as he does so. Admiring his work, Benny slaps Jaycee on the leg. “You’re a nice fuck bitch. I need to keep you around,” leered Benny.

The black lady is still on the bed and touches Jaycees pussy again, sending Jaycee into another orgasm. “Nice going Ben. Come on Jam, get some,” she beckons to Jam.

Jam not wasting any time spins Jaycee around onto her stomach, pulls her ass up to him, and drives his hard-black cock into her sopping pussy. Jaycee is matching Jam’s thrusts all the while gushing her pussy juices onto Jam and the bed.

Jam, not able to hold back, lets loose with his own stream of pent up seed into Jaycee’s already flooded womb.

Pulling out, Jam’s cum spills out of Jaycee adding to the soaked bed linens.

“Nice work boys. Now Justis, get in here,” commanded the black lady.

Justis is already naked with his impressive hard cock at attention. He lays down next to Jaycee and tells her to get on top and do the reverse cowgirl. Mounting Justis, Jaycee does so, but Justis stops her.

“Bitch, I meant in your ass,” Justis says, slapping Jaycee on her butt.

Fortunately, Jaycee has plenty of lubrication and works Justis’ cock into her ass and starts to slowly bounce in this cock. Benny and Jam soon join in with Benny standing over Jaycee forsing her to suck his cock, and Jam below working his cock back into her pussy while Justis is filling her ass.

The foursome must have been going on for at least 20 minutes when the first to cum was Benny spewing another cum shot on Jaycee’s face and another spurt down her throat.

Justis couldn’t hold back any longer and he fills Jaycee’s anus with his spunk.
Justis stays there while Jam nears his second nut, eventually his softening cock slips out of Jaycee’s ass, trialed by a stream of cum and some other things. Jam grunts one more time and deposits his cum on last time into Jaycee’s cunt.

All three men get off the bed, leaving a spent Jaycee laying there, with the black lady beside her, admiring what the men did with her.

“Damn, she’s a hot one,” said Benny. Jaycee mustered a smile and said thank you, and then drifted off asleep. When she woke up, it was almost nighttime, and she was in the bed alone. Someone had put the blanket over her, and then she noticed how wet the bed was and that she’s been sleeping in it for a few hours.

Wishing to get to the bathroom to clean up, she goes out of the bedroom to a bathroom, she sees the black lady coming out of the bathroom. “You ready to get yourself cleaned up, hon?” smiled the black lady to Jaycee.

“Yes, I would appreciate it very much,” Jaycee said.

“I put some clean towels in there for you and help yourself to anything you need in there,” the black lady said.

Jaycee was very appreciative and set about cleaning up. After a shower and toweling off, Jaycee wrapped herself in the towel and went to Justis’ room where her clothes were.

Seems the men were nowhere to be seen, so Jaycee quietly gets dressed, and goes out to the living room. The black lady is sitting on the sofa with the TV on, and she gets up to greet Jaycee.

“Are you hungry, or want something to *******, hon?” offered the black lady.

Accepting a bottle of water, Jaycee sat down at the kitchen table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name,” Jaycee asked.

“I’m Angela, or Angie,” she replied to Jaycee.

“Where did everybody go, and what’s the relationship to everybody?” Jaycee asked.

“Those are my brothers, and I’m the big sister. This is my home and I invited them to stay here, so long as they had jobs, and stay out of trouble. Right now, they’re at work, but said to say goodbye to you,” Angie said.

Looking at the time, Jaycee still had a 3-hour drive to get home and didn’t want to drive too late into the night.

“Angie, I need to get going home. This was fun after all, but I wish I knew in advance what to expect,” chuckled Jaycee.

“You’re a good sport, hon. Justis can’t stop talking about you. I hope you’ll stay in touch with him and keep him straight,” Angie said.

“I will, I promise, but now I have to get going,” and with that Jaycee thanked and hugged Angie, and walked out to her car for the uneventful ride home.

She had the one regret that she didn’t take pictures for Mike to enjoy after she got home.
“I guess I’ll just have to tease him with a story instead,” Jaycee mused to herself as she pushes past the speed limit in her Mercedes towards home.

This is a good segue to go back to earlier chapters recalled here....

Jaycee and Her Sister Have a Girl’s Weekend

2020….

Jaycee and Mike eventually reconciled when Jaycee admitted how much of a slut she has become recently and promised to go back to their original agreement they made to themselves at the start of their interracial lifestyle; to fully disclose any encounters Jaycee may have and to enjoy the lifestyle as a couple again.

Recapping the past years, Jaycee and Mike began a cuckolded relationship with Jaycee’s co-worker Reuben. The following few months, Reuben was a regular houseguest at Jaycee and Mike’s home, and Jaycee was a routine visitor to Reuben’s home, mostly for lunchtime trysts.

The redheaded co-worker, Tina would also make it into Reuben’s bed when he wasn’t playing with Jaycee. Mike got his orders moving them away from the area to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, and on the last day in North Carolina, Reuben stopped by to wish Jaycee and Mike farewell.

Settling into life in Virginia, Jaycee and Mike took a break from the lifestyle. Jaycee finally got pregnant with Mike and delivered a 10 lb. blonde headed baby boy. Jaycee was hired as an accountant at property management firm that would find her travelling quite regularly, providing her the opportunities to once again be promiscuous away from home either with her boss, Mel or the software consultant Les.

A few years later, Tina contacted Jaycee to let her know that Reuben fell ill and subsequently passed away, leaving his home to Tina and gave an opportunity for Jaycee to return to North Carolina for his funeral.

That opportunity reunited Jaycee with Lem for a passionate evening as well as a post-funeral romp with two of Reuben's cousins, then the surprising chance meeting with Jam the trucker and her first time getting fucked in the sleeper cab of Jam's big rig.

Over the next years to come, Jaycee's adventures spanned other black men, only to be interrupted by the year's stint in Cairo, Egypt during her husband's Mike tour of duty with the Defense Attache's Office. She was introduced to the perverted Jeff Jefferson and his attempted dominance of Jaycee, only to fall apart by his own doing with his side gig of human trafficking.

Thusly chasing Jaycee into the arms and bed of Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, USMC, which eventually led to Jaycee carrying his s-on, James Jr. after Jaycee returned to Virginia Beach where James Jr. was born.

James Jr. gave Mike the opportunity that he didn't have with his s-on, Andy as Mike's Marine Corps career took him away the past 20 years. Now, raising James Jr., Mike reveled in the opportunity to raise his "*******" getting involved in Little League, coaching James' teams and leading to the Cub Scouts and subsequently Boy Scouts with James earning the coveted Eagle Scout rank.

Blessed with his biological *******'s genes, James went on to excel in every athletic endeavor he embarked on. The now retired Gunny James Jackson and Mike eventually reconciled and both enjoyed supporting their mutual s-on as James Jr. became a leading defensive linebacker for the University of Pittsburgh, then drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the fourth round.

Jaycee's real estate career took off, especially when she affiliated with her broker Anthony who introduced her to the lucrative luxury real estate market as well as sessions on the sofa in his office. Anthony eventually accepted a position in Washington state, which Jaycee decided to retire from real estate and enjoy a more ******* lifestyle with her husband Mike.

It’s been a while since Jaycee has been with a black man. She still stays in touch with 5 or 6 of them, and still meets a couple of them from time to time for coffee or drinks, but so far that’s all she has been interested in.

She doesn’t want to string anybody along, but after all the years of different men she’s been with, Jaycee was in a rut and maybe burned out. Her husband Mike was well into his 60’s, and is showing his age in his sexual drive, and their sex life is far and few in between.

Mike has always told Jaycee she can play on her own, and she has, but it has been a very long while when she did. One of her friends, Robby, wants to get back with her on a regular basis, but that’s not enough for her to commit.

Jaycee’s sister, Janey, suggested that they both go to her vacation condo in Ocean City, Maryland for a girl’s weekend and the idea really appeals to Jaycee. Looking forward to the break from the norm, Jaycee spends the next few weeks hitting the YMCA with yoga and cycling classes.

Jaycee is blessed that she never really had to work out to look fit, but she hits the gym with renewed vigor, relishing the work outs which help give her some lost confidence and firms up of those areas that needed firming. Jaycee still maintains her regimen of nails and toes and the occasional tanning and massage and she still looks the fit MILF and hot wife in her 40s that hide that fact she’s in her early 60s.

The time has come to depart for Maryland and leave Mike to fend for himself. The k-ids have grown and have flown the nest, so Mike will enjoy his quiet time, really hoping Jaycee hooks up with somebody in the party town of Ocean City. They’ve always had an agreement that Jaycee will send pictures of any encounters she may have for Mike to enjoy and is an integral part of their sex together.

Jaycee stops to get a case of wine on the way out of town and then jumps on to Highway 13 North across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel to Maryland. The traffic is light, and Jaycee gives her Mercedes a chance to stretch its legs and pushes past the speed limit along the flat stretches of highway of the Eastern Shore of Virginia.

Reaching the Maryland state line, Jaycee decides to pull over at the state’s welcome center to use the bathroom and maybe get something from the vending machines. Wearing her usual yoga pants, running shoes, t-shirt worn over a sports bra, Jaycee pulls into a parking spot in front of the welcome center.

Being January, the weather is mild enough to get by without a jacket or coat, but Jaycee has neither readily available as she jumps out of her E350 and jogs to the welcome center entrance. As she reaches the door, a gentleman is exiting, and they almost collide.

“Hey sweetness! In a hurry?” asks the black man in coveralls holding a broom and dustpan.

“Oh my, I’m so sorry,” Jaycee says looking him in his dark eyes.

Smiling, the black gentleman says, “It’s ok missy. You look cold so you better run inside before you freeze.”

“Thank you,” Jaycee replies and steps around him and goes inside.

Justis was watching Jaycee retreat to the lady’s room appreciating this well-preserved blonde MILF. Seeing her drive up in the Mercedes, she must be quality white pussy.

Justis’ name was an ironic twist, since he has been in and out of the Maryland penal system for most of his adult life. He was able to get the custodian position at the welcome center through his parole officer, and he was doing ok lately staying out of trouble.

It’s been a while since he’s had a white woman, let alone a classy one and not some prohibited chemical head, so the old urges start to get him to consider his options. Tired of having his dick sucked and ass-fucking fags in the penitentiary, he’s liking his options with this blonde honey.

Winter weather is moving in and depending on where she’s headed, it may delay her, he thinks. Maybe she’ll be safer here until the weather passes, as the first snowflakes begin to fall.

Jaycee exits the lady’s room and stops by the vending machines to consider a ******* and snack. Justis walks up to her and says, “You know missy, the weather is turning bad real soon. You may want to wait it out until it passes.”

Jaycee sizes up Justis as he’s speaking. Not bad looking if you can get over the many tattoos but he looks to be very fit as she estimates him being 5’10” to her 5’3” frame. His hands are very large as they grasp the broom he’s holding, and he seems to be polite too.

“Thank you for your concern, but I need to get to Ocean City this afternoon,” Jaycee replies.

“That may be tough. I hear the roads are already bad heading up that way. You might want to consider staying here a while until the roads get cleared. By the way, I’m Justis,” he says grinning.

Jaycee’s mind is reeling. What is the right thing to do? She’ll text her sister to let her know she’ll be delayed, but for how long. She feels safe here and Justis seems safe enough and kind too.

“Hi Justis, I’m Jaycee. Pleased to meet you and thank you for the advice,” as she looks out the windows at the increasing snowfall.

“Miss Jaycee, you can stay in my office and be comfortable until the weather passes. I’ll just be tending to things here as best I can. Lots of folks will be coming here to get off the roads.”

Jaycee considers the invite and decides it may be the best thing to stay here. She decides to run out to her Mercedes and get her tablet and cell phone and wait the storm out.

When she comes back in, Justis is holding the door open to his small office for her to settle into. With a bottle of water and some peanut snacks, she sits in the over-stuffed chair behind his desk.

Settling in, Jaycee powers up her tablet to continue the ebook she’s reading and send a text to her sister and husband letting them know she’s safe and hunkered down at the welcome center. The hours pass and its now dark and must be 6 inches of snow on the ground and covering the parked cars.

Jaycee nodded off in the comfy chair only to be awaken by Justis coming into his office.

“Miss Jaycee, you are doing ok. Can I get you anything?” Justis offers.

“No, Justis. Very kind of you to ask. Are you stuck here too?” Jaycee asks.

“Yep, seems that way. I can’t drive and my ride can’t make it here so here I am,” Justis smiled.

“Well, nice to have you as company, Justis,” Jaycee smiled at him.

Justis likes her smile and takes that as an invitation to get close.

“Miss Jaycee, I need to change out of these coveralls, so hope you don’t mind,” as he stands up to unzip.
Justis steps out of his coveralls with nothing on but his t-shirt. His manly cock is semi-erect and must be at least 9 inches as Jaycee reflects later. Another uncircumsized cock; these have become Jaycee’s favorites.

“Oh my, Justis. That’s a bold move,” Jaycee says smiling. She felt a tinge in her pussy she hasn’t felt in a very long time.

“Justis, have you been with a white woman before?” Jaycee asks, with a wink.

“Yeah baby, but not as fine as your sweet ass,” says Justis as he starts to stroke his growing cock, walking towards Jaycee.

Jaycee savoring the moment, takes her t-shirt off, unties her running shoes, slides her sports bra over her head and pulls her yoga pants down exposing her still perfect 34C breasts and always clean-shaven pussy.

Justis’ head is swimming and the first thing he does is bury his face into Jaycee’s clean-shaven pussy. Jaycee can’t contain herself and feels the familiar surging of orgasmic gushing coming on.

Poor Justis was hungrily licking and sucking on Jaycee’s cunt when a gush of pussy juice fills his mouth and splashes down his chin.

“Damn, bitch… what the fuck!” Justis laughs out loud. He’s never experienced that before with the ho’s he ate in the past, but this white honey tastes so good and sexy, he wants more, and he continues to work Jaycee into one orgasm into another.

Jaycee is out of her mind with what Justis is doing to her, and she grabs him by the face and pulls him near… “Justis, fuck me,” is all she can say.

Justis moves up the front of Jaycee and brings his fully erect 9-inch cock to her waiting pussy. Jaycee reaches down and guides him into her hungry pussy.

Justis hasn’t been in a pussy in a while, and never into a white MILF’s pussy, and can’t believe the sensation as he’s picking up the rhythm of fucking Jaycee. Jaycee wraps her legs around Justis and the two are now one entwined in their lust.

Over the next few hours, the two new lovers exchange positions repeatedly with Jaycee orgasming multiple times, and Justis holding off for a big finale. Jaycee is at the point that she has to bring this to an end, pleads Justis to cum.

“Justis, baby, please cum for me. Let me feel your cum in me,” Jaycee implores. Being past menopause, Jaycee has always felt the freedom of men cumming in her without the fear of pregnancy. STDs are another thing, but another story for later.

With Jaycee’s prompting, Justis feels his nut coming, and after so long without cumming inside a pussy, let alone a white pussy, Justis unloads so many pent-up ropes of cum into Jaycee.

“Oh damn, Miss Jaycee,” is all Justis can say as he thrusts into Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee can only kiss Justis’ chest and neck as he winds down, and then brings his face down to her’s for a passionate kiss.

“That was very nice, Justis. You’re a wonderful lover,” Jaycee whispers to him.

“Baby, I don’t want you to leave. I want to keep you here for myself,” Justis says, worrying Jaycee a bit.

“Justis, you know that can’t be, but we can stay in touch. I may pass through here again and we can always be friends,” she says hopefully.

Justis pulls out of Jaycee just as a flood of cum flows out of Jaycee’s cunt. It was a beautiful sight to Justis. Finally, his black dick was in a white pussy, instead of some fag’s ass.

“Jaycee, you’re the best thing to happen to me in a while,” Justis says as he lays his head on her chest. Jaycee hugs him and kisses the top of his head.

“Justis, you’re sweet, and I hope your life starts to be good. You’ve got a good heart and are a wonderful lover,” Jaycee coos in Justis’ ear. With that, the two lovers remain embraced and doze off to sleep like that into the morning.

BANG BANG BANG… someone is pounding on the office door. “Justis! What the fuck you doing in there?!” yells a loud voice from outside.

Justis, scrambles to his feet to get his coveralls on. Jaycee not recognizing her surroundings just lays there as Justis opens the door to his supervisor Wendell. Wendell steps in to see a naked Jaycee in the chair and Justis zipping up his coveralls.

“What the fuck, bro? What did I tell you about fucking the tourists?” Wendell demands.

“I know, but she really didn’t resist. And it was kind of nice for both of us,” Justis offered.

Jaycee can’t believe the predicament she finds herself in and moves to gather her clothes to get dressed.

“Bitch, what you trying to do? Sit the fuck where you’re at,” demands Wendell. Jaycee, not sure what to do, does as she’s told.

Wendell walks over to where Jaycee is sitting, eyeing her hungrily. “You’re a fine-looking white bitch. Justis did well with you. Now it’s my time,” as Wendell unzips the fly to his work pants.

Jaycee knows there is no way out of this without submitting, assists Wendell in undoing his trousers. Wendell’s a bit older than Justis and his cock is the smallest black cock Jaycee has seen, much like her husbands, but still works it with her hands and takes it into her mouth.

Wendell didn’t take long to cum and Jaycee took his cum down her throat like so many men before. Wendell’s attitude seemed to change to be more mellow, and he allowed Jaycee to get dressed and even joked with Justis.

Dressed, Jaycee had to use the bathroom and freshen up. The snow had ended, but her car was covered with a few inches of snow. Justis came out with a broom to sweep the snow off the car and Wendell prepared some coffee for all of them.

The snowplows came through and made a path for all the cars parked overnight to get out. With a hot cup of coffee courtesy of Wendell, Jaycee gives both her new friends a kiss and hug.

“Justis, always reach out to me if you need anything to help you get through anything troubling you. And, Wendell, don’t be such an asshole!” Jaycee smiles at both men. With that, Jaycee backs out of her parking spot and heads towards Ocean City as fast as the elements allow.

Slowly driving, Jaycee is reflecting on the last 12 hours. Oh my God, Jaycee, what were you thinking? Have you resorted to fucking felons now, she thought to herself.

Considering she didn’t really have options when confronted with the situation, she got out of it pretty good. Justis was what she’s needed in a long while, and

Wendell was a fun blow job that seemed to settle him down as an asshole.

Arriving in Ocean City and her sister’s condo, Jaycee was glad to be off the road. Her sister Janey had arrived earlier and eagerly welcomed her sis with a glass of her favorite chardonnay. Enjoying the ocean views from the 12th story balcony, the sisters swilled wine through the afternoon. Realizing they needed to get something to eat, they headed to the nearest bar that served food.

Jaycee changed out of her yoga clothes and put on leggings, oversized sweater and heeled boots. Her sis Janey was only 13 months older, but the two of them couldn’t be more different in appearances. Where Jaycee was blonde, Janey was brunette, where Jaycee was a 34C, Janey was 36D, etc…

Janey was a bit more conservative and Jaycee was sure her sister knew nothing of her exploits over the past few decades. Finding a bar right next to the condo on the strip,

Jaycee and Janey found a couple of bar stools open and ordered dinner there as well as gin and tonics as is their tradition together.

Jaycee and Janey caught the eye of a group of 5 men in town for a meeting of local elected officials from the state of Maryland. One of the men invited the two ladies to join them, and accepting the invites, Jaycee and Janey became the center of attention.

The teasing and flirting progressed through the evening until Janey offered to move the party to her condo. With that, the two ladies and five men proceeded to Janey’s 1-bedroom condo.

Both ladies feeling the effects of early wine consumption, were no match for the advances of their male guests. Upon entering the condo, both Jaycee and Janey were besieged by multiple men, with Janey taking 3 men to the bedroom and Jaycee on the sofa with two of them; both mayors of some smaller cities in Maryland.

Before Jaycee realized it, she was disrobed and both men sucking on her breasts and fingers in her cunt. Regaining control of the situation, Jaycee commanded both men to get out of their clothes just as she hears a commotion in her sister’s bedroom as 3 men descend upon her.

Jaycee observes that her 2 guys are a bit older, and white and not quite up to the task. She does her best and actually gets one guy to cum on her tits and the other leaves apologetically as he gets dressed. Janey’s trio of guys fare a bit better and all got to fuck her.

After they all leave, Jaycee and Janey sit on the balcony overlooking the ocean. “Well, that was bit disappointing. Janey, I had no idea you were so promiscuous like that,” Jaycee says to her sis.

“Well, I’ve always been like that, sis, just you were never around, and therefore I’ve stayed single my whole life. I don’t want to challenge a relationship by playing the field, so to speak,” Janey smiles at her sister.

“But you, Miss Prissy, you’re the one that surprises me! Does Mike know you are not faithful?”

“It’s not unfaithful if he approves, Janey,” Jaycee responded.

And so, with that, Jaycee begins to tell of her first time with Reuben and all the times, and men over the years, and how she has reached a point that she found herself in a rut. This getaway was just what she needed, and she hugged her sister at the conclusion of her tale. Janey couldn’t believe what her sister had just told her, and of all persons as well.

The next morning, the two sisters awaken late in the morning and decide to get cleaned up and grab brunch and bloody marys. At brunch, Janey wanted Jaycee to tell her more of the details of her exploits, and how those black men compared to the white guys they’ve dated.

“Most of them have been very nice and respectful, like Reuben eventually became, but there was something he did early on that took me by surprise when he rammed his big cock into my ass,” Jaycee told Janey in hushed tones.

“After that, seems all these black men had to have anal sex with me as a rite of passage, or dominate over me, I guess. But it wasn’t so bad when I got used to it,” Jaycee said.

“Have you ever considered going with a black man?” Jaycee asks her sister.

“Me? No way. Well, let’s just say I haven’t been in a situation that has been a consideration,” Janey replied.

After brunch and a couple of bloody marys, the sisters decided to spend the afternoon at a nearby sports bar. Jaycee was hoping one of the TVs had golf on it as she’s become very fond of the game and plays routinely with her two ladies’ leagues.

As they are sitting at the bar, Jaycee gets a text from an old friend. “Hey blondie! I hear you’re not too far from me I’m in Delaware working a job at Dover. You busy?”

It was Lem, who she hasn’t seen in a couple of years, but it was nice to hear from him.

“Janey, you’re not going to believe this, but one of the guys I know is in Dover and wants to come down for a visit. What do you think?” Jaycee asks her sister.

“I’m assuming he’s a black guy?” Janey asks.

“Yes, he’s a very well put together black man. I met him through Reuben, and we had fun a few times. Otherwise, we just have texted back and forth, flirting most times. You’d like him; he seems to be pretty well off too,” Jaycee says.

“Well now you have me curious. Go ahead and invite him down and I can cook us a nice dinner when he arrives,” said Janey.

Without waiting for a reply from Jaycee, Lem is in his car heading south to Ocean City. Lem is slowing down a bit as he nears 65 years of age, but he has always maintained his health and fitness, and he’s looking to validate all of that by getting with that sexy Jaycee again.

“Lem, please come. My sis and I are looking forward to seeing you and we’ll have dinner waiting. Kisses, Jaycee.”

Sister? There’s two of them? Nice! Lem smiles to himself. This should be a fun evening, and too bad his old Army buddy, Reuben isn’t here, but he’s got that hellcat redhead Tina, Lem muses to himself.
----To be continued

Wife’s Story… a continuation of sisters’ weekend, 2020.

Lem was making good time from Dover to Ocean City, and the thought of seeing Jaycee again, plus being introduced to her sister, Janey, was enough to push his new Corvette past the speed limit down Highway 1 South.

He thought about those times when he first met Jaycee during that conference in Pinehurst with Reuben, and how he wondered afterwards if she really did get pregnant, whether with him or Reuben.

Turned out, she was pregnant, but the unfortunate circumstances of her miscarriage left both he and Reuben not knowing whose baby she was carrying.

Over the years, Lem has fathered 3 children with 3 different women, all white wife’s who desired to be bred by him due to their husbands’ inability to impregnate them. Those children were fine specimens of superior genes and would later excel in their respective athletic pursuits.

His one *******, Terrance, was now a top tier prospect running back for North Carolina State, and his *******, Desiree, was the star forward for the Duke basketball team. His other *******, Michael, had just gotten a full ride scholarship for track to Clemson.

Lem followed his children’s success and reveled in their accomplishments, but he rarely was able to visit them, due to his business obligations and their mothers’ insistence for him to stay away to prevent any scandalous rumors that may bring to their families.

Lem wasn’t resentful, because he knew that up front, yet, deep down, he yearned for a family of his own and to enjoy the company of his children with a loving wife as well.

Before he knew it, Lem was on the main boulevard of Ocean City. He pulls over to send Jaycee at text:

“In town, what’s the address?” Jaycee immediately replied, and it turned out he was only a block away, so he gunned the ‘vette down the street and parked in visitor’s parking for Janey’s condo.

Armed with a bottle of chardonnay and bouquet of flowers that he picked up before leaving Dover, he buzzed Janey’s condo on the intercom for entry.

“Come on up,” Janey told him. When Lem gets off the elevator, Jaycee was waiting for him.

“Well, hello there handsome,” Jaycee greets Lem with a radiant smile and a hug. “How you been, blondie?” asked Lem, and together they enter Janey’s condo.
Janey greets her new guest as he strolls into her kitchen with the flowers and wine. Janey sizes up Lem and must agree, he’s a fine-looking man, and starts to consider what it might be like to be taken by him. Her sweet sister would know, and hard to believe at one time…

The three of them go out to the balcony overlooking the beach after pouring themselves wine. Lem is enjoying his time seeing Jaycee after these years, but he is taken by Janey. He’s fascinated that such an attractive woman like her never married or had children.

Jaycee sensing Lem’s interest in her sister, didn’t really make her mad. She thought what a perfect couple they would make, so she accommodated them by refilling their glasses as they talked and laughed and seemed to be hitting it off grandly. Jaycee even told Janey that she’ll get supper going while Janey chatted with Lem. Lem for his part is enjoying chatting with Janey, and was wondering how two sisters, born 13 months apart could be so different in appearances.

While Jaycee had thick wavy blonde hair, blue eyes and 34C breast, and maintaining her 5’3” body at 120 lbs, Janey was dark haired, brown eyed 36D that probably pushed her weight to 140 lbs on her 5’4” body.

Joke in the family was that Jaycee, who was the baby of the family, looked a lot like the mailman, when compared to her dark-haired siblings.

After supper, the trio enjoyed another glass of wine. Then it occurred to Lem, where he was going to stay the night. Janey and Jaycee were considering the same thing as the night was getting late.

“Lem, what are you plans for spending the night?” Janey asked.

“Well, I don’t want to assume, but I was hoping to crash on the sofa,” Lem replied. Jaycee was leaving in the morning and considered that she and Janey could share the one bed, but then Janey spoke up.

“Lem, I’d like you to stay with me tonight, if that’s not being too forward,” Janey smiled at Lem.

“I like that idea, but, Jaycee, what do you think?” asked Lem.

Jaycee already knew the answer and said, “I think that’s what is going to happen. You two look like a cute couple, and I think my sis is going to enjoy your visit very much.” Jaycee smiled.

With that, Janey stands up and says to Jaycee, “Sis, let’s get our PJs on and get comfortable.”

Both sisters go into Janey’s bedroom to change, but they really don’t change into PJs but into short teddies.

“After all these years, this is the first time we’ve done anything like this,” Giggled Jaycee.

“I know. This’ll be fun and thank you for introducing Lem. I’m so excited!” exclaimed Janey.

Both sisters walk out to the living room to find Lem on the sofa in only his boxer shorts. At 65, he still had that trim waist, though not as ripped as Jaycee remembered, but still he had a body that made her tingle.

“My my, look what we have here.” Lem said as he admired the two sisters.

Janey joined Lem on the sofa and Jaycee sat across from them. Their teddies didn’t leave much to the imagination and Lem looked over at Jaycee to see her exposed fresh shaven pussy that he’s enjoyed over the years.

Lem felt his cock start to stir, and Janey noticed that too. Janey’s teddy couldn’t cover the fact that her lush dark bush on her pussy was evident and she noticed that Lem was hungrily eying it and her 36D tits.

Like Jaycee, Janey possessed lovely, manicured hands, and she slid one hand up Lem’s thigh as Lem’s cock was starting to poke out through his boxer fly.

Lem, show Janey your cock.” Jaycee smiled.

“Allow me,” Janey said, and she reaches her hand into his fly to extract his girthy, 8 inches of uncut cock.

“Isn’t it marvelous?” Jaycee says to Janey.

“Oh indeed. And to think this is what I’ve been missing out on all these years.” Janey says.

Jaycee feels a tingle building in her own pussy, and she touches herself in response. Janey has Lem’s fully hard cock out now and is stroking it, as Lem pulls Janey to him and they embrace in a passionate kiss.

Jaycee starts to rub herself as she spreads her legs open watching her sister kissing Lem with his wonderful cock in her hand. Lem reaches down for Janey’s lush pussy and finds that she is incredibly moist and easily slides two fingers into her.

Janey widens her legs to give him full access. Lem then stands up and drops his boxer shorts and Janey sits up to take his cock into her mouth. After a few minutes of Janey enjoying the musky taste of Lem’s cock, Lem says, “Baby, let’s take this into the bedroom.

“Jaycee, you are coming along?” Jaycee is on the verge of an orgasm watching her sister with Lem’s cock in her mouth.

“You two go on ahead. I’m fine here.” Lem reaches down to stand Janey up and they go into the bedroom, closing the door.

Jaycee gets up to run to the bathroom just as she is overcome by wave after wave of orgasms with gushes of pussy juices flooding the bathroom floor. She can hear through the walls Janey’s grunts as Lem is surely fucking her which sends another wave through Jaycee.

Jaycee sits on the toilet, totally spent as her sister’s grunts are in rhythm of Lem’s thrusts, and then hears Lem let out a howl as he obviously flooding Janey’s cunt with his seed, and then silence.

Jaycee recovers enough to clean herself up and goes back to the living room after stopping in the kitchen for one more chardonnay for the night. She needs to get her bed made on the sofa, but that’s in Janey’s bedroom, so she quietly opens the door to go inside.

Upon entering, the lights are on and Janey is sucking on Lem’s cock, cleaning it of cum and pussy juice. Janey just smiles at Jaycee and Lem gives her a thumbs-up and a wink. Jaycee collects her bag and linens and leaves the two lovers in their embrace.

Jaycee must get on the road tomorrow and didn’t want to disturb them with her departure. Jaycee gets back on the sofa and takes her phone out to text Mike that she’ll be home tomorrow afternoon.

Then she considers how Justis is doing. She sends him a text, doubting he’ll respond this late in the evening, but he responds immediately.

“Hey sexy bitch. Sup?”

“Going home tomorrow. R U working?”

Justis replies, “No. Want to fuck?”

“Where will you be?” Jaycee asks, and Justis gives her the address to him.

“I can meet you at 1PM?” and Justis replied, “Cool cya then.”

Well, that should be fun, Jaycee mused to herself and she realizes just how tired she is and has no trouble falling deeply asleep.

Jaycee’s alarm sounds on her phone with the sun beaming through the balcony windows. She gets up to get dressed and decides she’ll wear her skirt with silky blouse, no bra or thong with her high heeled boots as a present to Justis.

After showering and a quick glass of orange juice, she quietly lets herself out, not to disturb Janey and Lem. She didn’t hear a sound from them all morning and is pleased that she got the two of them together, but kind of regretted not being able to have Lem to herself. But she’s going to visit Justis, so that’s a fair trade off.

Prior to backing her Mercedes out of the visitor’s parking spot, Jaycee puts in Justis’ address into her on-board navigation, and guns down the main thoroughfare for the highway. Justis’ address turns out to be a trailer park just south of Pocomoke City.

Pulling into the trailer park has Jaycee a bit apprehensive. Her Mercedes E350 sticks out like a sore thumb amongst this neighborhood and she’s wondering if she made the right decision.

As she’s driving through, black men outside of their trailers notice the Mercedes with white blonde lady behind the wheel, and wonder if she’s lost, or looking for *******, which is mostly the case in this neighborhood.

The navigation directs her to Justis’ trailer just a bit farther. She parks and walks up the wooden stairs to the front door. A black man, not Justis, comes to the door.

“What you want?” asked the black man to Jaycee.

“I’m here to visit Justis. This is the right address?” Jaycee stammers.

“Yeah, he’s here. Yo, Justis. Your white ho is here,” calls the black man, and lets Jaycee in.

Once inside, Jaycee is wondering even more if she made a mistake.

Inside the trailer was another black man sitting at the kitchen table with an older black woman next to him. Justis comes down the hallway wearing only sweatpants and combing his hair.

“Hey Jaycee. Looking sexy as fuck,” as Justis comes up to Jaycee and gives her a hug and kiss. The two black men and woman are looking on in amusement at this white woman who’s obviously out of her element.

“Hey lady, you come here for some dope or to get fucked? You don’t look like a crackhead, so I’m guessing to get fucked,” asked the black man that let her in. They all laughed as Jaycee was getting more uncomfortable by the moment.

“Justis, this the bitch you fucked that other day at the rest stop?” asked the other black man.

“Yeah, this is her. Ain’t she something?” asked Justis.

“Nice car, honey. You must have a rich cuck hubby at home,” observed the black lady looking out the window at Jaycee’s Mercedes.

“She’s here to visit with me. Come on down to my room, sexy,” Justis beckons Jaycee.

Once in his room, Justis locks the door as Jaycee sits on the edge of his bed. The room is a mess with the only furniture just a mattress and nothing else. There’s knock on the door; “Yo Justis, let us in,” commanded one of the black men.

“Fuck you, she’s mine,” yelled Justis.

“You better open up now, fucker.” Justis gives up and unlocks the door and the two black men are standing in the doorway.

“She came here to fuck, and we’re just going to help out. This chance don’t happen often with a little honey like that. Aint you going to introduce us, Justis?” leered one of the men.

“That’s Benny on the left and Jam on the right,” Justis pointed to them.

They appeared to be older than Justis and seemed to intimidate him routinely to get their way. They all have been in and out of the state penal system, and when a blonde blue-eyed honey shows up on their doorstep, they’re going to take advantage of the opportunity.

Benny was the biggest of the three with a paunchy midsection noticeable by not having a shirt on, and his body was covered with tattoos. Jam was tall and lanky with tattoos as well. He was tugging on his cock inside his pants, looking Jaycee over.

“Stand up bitch, and start stripping for us,” Benny commanded. With no good options, Jaycee does as she’s told and unbuttons her blouse and unzips her skirt and removed her boots.

With no bra or thong on, her audience smiled in approval. Not wanting to push her luck, Jaycee took the initiative and approached Benny, knelt before him and pulled down his pants to uncover his growing cock. Stroking it she licks it, then takes it into her mouth, much to Benny’s approval.

Grabbing her by the back of her head, Benny starts to face fuck her. Jam is out of his pants, stroking his own impressive cock that is fully erect.

Jaycee reaches over to Jam’s cock and she takes turns sucking each cock. Justis is just sitting there watching it all, stroking his cock as well. After about 10 minutes of Jaycee servicing the two cocks, Benny tells Jaycee to get up and go into the next bedroom.

She does so, and this room is better furnished, but the older lady is in there too, sitting on the bed dressed in just an oversized dirty t-shirt. Benny and Jam follow Jaycee in, and they tell her to get on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

Obediently, Jaycee does so and the black lady touches Jaycee’s leg and moves up to her clean-shaven white pussy.

“That’s a pretty pussy, honey. And it likes black cock too,” the lady says while parting Jaycee’s pussy lips with her fingers.

Benny moves between Jaycee’s legs and moves his hard-black cock up and down Jaycee’s pussy. Jaycee is starting to get very aroused by all this attention, and Benny’s cock easily slides into Jaycee’s married white pussy.

“Oh, that’s nice,” Benny coos and he picks up his rhythm fucking Jaycee. Jaycee has totally submitted to her ordeal and wraps her legs around the big Benny.
Benny liking what he sees and can’t believe the luck he has with this white ho. He feels his nut coming on and he picks up the pace.

Exploding into her womb, Benny unloads his pent-up seed and her cunt overflows with cum and pussy juice. Jaycee is experiencing wave upon wave of orgasms, and fluids are soaking the bed underneath them.

Benny withdraws from Jaycee leaving a trail of cum and fluid as he does so. Admiring his work, Benny slaps Jaycee on the leg. “You’re a nice fuck bitch. I need to keep you around,” leered Benny.

The black lady is still on the bed and touches Jaycees pussy again, sending Jaycee into another orgasm. “Nice going Ben. Come on Jam, get some,” she beckons to Jam.

Jam not wasting any time spins Jaycee around onto her stomach, pulls her ass up to him, and drives his hard-black cock into her sopping pussy. Jaycee is matching Jam’s thrusts all the while gushing her pussy juices onto Jam and the bed.

Jam, not able to hold back, lets loose with his own stream of pent up seed into Jaycee’s already flooded womb.

Pulling out, Jam’s cum spills out of Jaycee adding to the soaked bed linens.

“Nice work boys. Now Justis, get in here,” commanded the black lady.

Justis is already naked with his impressive hard cock at attention. He lays down next to Jaycee and tells her to get on top and do the reverse cowgirl. Mounting Justis, Jaycee does so, but Justis stops her.

“Bitch, I meant in your ass,” Justis says, slapping Jaycee on her butt.

Fortunately, Jaycee has plenty of lubrication and works Justis’ cock into her ass and starts to slowly bounce in this cock. Benny and Jam soon join in with Benny standing over Jaycee forsing her to suck his cock, and Jam below working his cock back into her pussy while Justis is filling her ass.

The foursome must have been going on for at least 20 minutes when the first to cum was Benny spewing another cum shot on Jaycee’s face and another spurt down her throat.

Justis couldn’t hold back any longer and he fills Jaycee’s anus with his spunk.
Justis stays there while Jam nears his second nut, eventually his softening cock slips out of Jaycee’s ass, trialed by a stream of cum and some other things. Jam grunts one more time and deposits his cum on last time into Jaycee’s cunt.

All three men get off the bed, leaving a spent Jaycee laying there, with the black lady beside her, admiring what the men did with her.

“Damn, she’s a hot one,” said Benny. Jaycee mustered a smile and said thank you, and then drifted off asleep. When she woke up, it was almost nighttime, and she was in the bed alone. Someone had put the blanket over her, and then she noticed how wet the bed was and that she’s been sleeping in it for a few hours.

Wishing to get to the bathroom to clean up, she goes out of the bedroom to a bathroom, she sees the black lady coming out of the bathroom. “You ready to get yourself cleaned up, hon?” smiled the black lady to Jaycee.

“Yes, I would appreciate it very much,” Jaycee said.

“I put some clean towels in there for you and help yourself to anything you need in there,” the black lady said.

Jaycee was very appreciative and set about cleaning up. After a shower and toweling off, Jaycee wrapped herself in the towel and went to Justis’ room where her clothes were.

Seems the men were nowhere to be seen, so Jaycee quietly gets dressed, and goes out to the living room. The black lady is sitting on the sofa with the TV on, and she gets up to greet Jaycee.

“Are you hungry, or want something to *******, hon?” offered the black lady.

Accepting a bottle of water, Jaycee sat down at the kitchen table.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name,” Jaycee asked.

“I’m Angela, or Angie,” she replied to Jaycee.

“Where did everybody go, and what’s the relationship to everybody?” Jaycee asked.

“Those are my brothers, and I’m the big sister. This is my home and I invited them to stay here, so long as they had jobs, and stay out of trouble. Right now, they’re at work, but said to say goodbye to you,” Angie said.

Looking at the time, Jaycee still had a 3-hour drive to get home and didn’t want to drive too late into the night.

“Angie, I need to get going home. This was fun after all, but I wish I knew in advance what to expect,” chuckled Jaycee.

“You’re a good sport, hon. Justis can’t stop talking about you. I hope you’ll stay in touch with him and keep him straight,” Angie said.

“I will, I promise, but now I have to get going,” and with that Jaycee thanked and hugged Angie, and walked out to her car for the uneventful ride home.

She had the one regret that she didn’t take pictures for Mike to enjoy after she got home.
“I guess I’ll just have to tease him with a story instead,” Jaycee mused to herself as she pushes past the speed limit in her Mercedes towards home.

Jaycee with the 3 brothers, Justis, Benny and Jam
417_1000.jpg

Chapter 48 of A Wife’s Story

Leaving the embassy security officer’s office after the meeting with the FBI and DEA attaches regarding Jeff Jefferson, James wanted to get to Jaycee as soon as possible to protect her from further advances by Jeff.

Signing out an embassy sedan, James races down the corniche toward Maadi as he recounts the conversation he had just left back at the embassy. It seems Jeff has been on the radar for quite some time regarding his extracurricular activities in the sex trade.

The incriminating phone call Jeff placed earlier with his contact, Fawzi, was the break the Feds needed, thanks to the NSA monitoring Jeff’s cell phone. James had to smile to himself; how the embassy senior communications officer could be so reckless as to talk on his cell phone knowing the capabilities of the NSA, and other foreign intelligence agencies had in being able to listen in on unencrypted communications.

Just another example of arrogance trumping common sense, and James was looking forward to confronting Jeff, just a few minutes before the Feds showed up at Jeff’s house.

Entering and parking on Jeff’s compound, James races up to Jaycee’s home and raps on her front door. Immediately opening the door to greet James, she throws herself into his arms and they both hug tightly.

Looking up at James, Jaycee asks, “What’s going on, James? Why the urgency?”

Taking her by the hand, James leads Jaycee to the kitchen table and says, “Jeff has been doing some very illegal ******* and it’s about time it caught up to him. The ruse of the horseback ride Jeff offered was a set-up to bring you harm. You must have really pissed him off, but it was the final straw for the investigation on him.”

“Investigation? For what?” Jaycee asks.

“Jeff has been involved in the sex trade. He’d find tourists that would match certain criteria, and he’d recommend that they take a horseback ride tour to the pyramids and most times, never to be seen again. Jeff would get a finder’s fee which over time was quite lucrative for him. So, he decided to set you up with the same fate, and here we are,” James says reaching for Jaycee’s hand.

The realization hitting Jaycee as she begins to shake once she realizes the evil that was Jeff. How she could have been so foolish, and could it have been just a matter of time before he would dispose of her… she shivers just knowing how close she came to that fate.

Jaycee and James hear some cars pulling into the compound and James assumes it’s the embassy Federal agents. “I’m going downstairs. I’ve got to see this. Stay here,” James commands Jaycee.

“Hey fellas. Mind if I lend some muscle?” James says to the FBI and DEA men. Looking at James, both agents have been out of the field for a while now and are appreciative for the muscular Marine Gunnery Sergeant to lead the way.

Knocking on Jeff’s door, James barks, “Open the door motherfucker! Time to pay bitch!”

A few seconds pass and Jeff opens the door a crack only to be thrust back by the big shoulder of James. Not missing a step, James is on Jeff before he could react to being grabbed by his collar with a glaring Marine Gunny only a nose away.

“Give me a reason motherfucker to fuck you up,” James says seething to Jeff.

“Get your hands off me! You have no reason for this,” Jeff says trying to regain his composure just as the Federal men walk into his house.

“Mr. Jefferson, you are under arrest for international human trafficking and suspicion of aiding and abetting international kidnapping. Our Egyptian friends have a nice jail cell set aside for you,” says the FBI man.

“I have diplomatic immunity! You can’t hold me!” James yells.

“Wrong. Your charges trump any hope you might have for diplomatic immunity. Right now, the Egyptians are closing down your friend’s operation at the pyramids. Now turn around and place your hands behind your back,” orders the other Federal agent.

Jeff’s hesitation only brings the fury of Gunny Jackson down on him as James grabs him by the throat and slams him to the ground. “The man said hands behind your back, shithead!”

With the wind knocked out of him, James rolls Jeff over onto his stomach and puts his hands back for the handcuffing.

Handcuffs secured, James “assists” Jeff to his feet and practically drags him to the embassy car, throwing him into the backseat and slamming the door as an exclamation point.

Shaking hands with the Federal agents, James takes a moment for the rush of the moment to subside before going back to Jaycee’s house.

Letting himself in, Jaycee runs to James hugging him while James strokes her wavy blonde hair and whispers to her, “It’s over. You don’t have to worry about Jeff ever again.”

“Oh James. What a crazy circumstance. Thank you, thank you for being my knight in armor,” Jaycee says with her head buried into his big chest.

Sitting back down at the kitchen table, James says to Jaycee, “You know you are going to have to testify in whatever investigation comes about regarding Jeff. Meaning, you may not be able to go back stateside for a while now.”

James’ statement throws Jaycee for a moment. All the planning she’s undertaken to get ready for the move, and now this?

“James, what am I to do? All of my belongings are on the way to the states and the ******* are expecting me to pick them up in a few days,” Jaycee says with tears beginning to well up in her eyes.

“Look Jaycee. I know this is a lot, but if you stay proactive, you might still be able to get out of here. If you don’t hear from the FBI guy or the RSO by noon tomorrow, contact one of them instead. I’ll follow up on my end to try to expedite a meeting and hopefully it’ll be just a matter of writing a statement, then you’ll be free to go. This whole investigation may even move to federal court in DC so at least you’ll be back in the states in case you have to testify,” James tells Jaycee.

Standing up, James looks around the empty apartment of Jaycee’s and says, “Come on, Jaycee. I need to get the car back to the embassy, then we can get something to eat. You can stay with me.”

“Thank you, James. I’d like that, especially after today’s events.”

Jaycee excuses herself to freshen up and pack a few things she might need for an overnight or two at James’ apartment and together they drive back to the embassy to return the car to the motor pool.

Driving into Cairo, both James and Jaycee are lost in their own thoughts. Jaycee is wondering where all of this craziness will lead to and end. James is wondering how he’s going to explain his relationship with Jaycee which is sure to come out during the investigation.

Dropping the car off, Jaycee and James walk out the front gate and across the street to James’ apartment so Jaycee could drop her bag off.

Setting the bag down in James’ bedroom, Jaycee walks up to James and says, “James, let’s stay here for the evening. I don’t want to go anywhere but here with you and your big arms.”

“Baby, that works for me. I got some cheese and crackers we can throw together and wash them down with that crappy Omar Khyam white wine,” James says holding Jaycee tight in those big arms against his big chest.

Reaching up on her tip-toes, Jaycee kisses James and says, “I’ll be right back,” as she walks back to the bedroom. Opening her bag, she fishes out the lacy teddy to put on, stripping out of her other clothes. She used to wear the teddy for her husband, Mike, but that seems so long ago and as each week goes by, she feels her marriage is slipping away overshadowed by her growing feelings for James.

She pauses for a moment to model herself in the full-length mirror, preparing to give herself once again to the black Marine she has come to cherish her relationship with.

While Jaycee is in the bedroom, James takes the opportunity to strip out of his street clothes, leaving only his boxer shorts on as his black cock begins to stir with the anticipation of the blonde woman joining him in a few seconds and then only a matter of time before he enters her married pussy to spew his black seed into another man’s wife, again.

“Hello handsome,” James hears looking up at Jaycee says seductively as she walks towards James.

Sitting back on the sofa, James takes in the beautiful blonde woman, looking lustfully at the white woman coming towards him.

Climbing onto his lap, Jaycee wraps her arms around James’ neck and kisses him passionately feeling her arousal start to swell in her loins.

Cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands, James raises the short hem of Jaycee’s teddy then pulls his now erect black cock from his boxer shorts fly, searching for the increasingly wet white pussy.

The now familiar black cock finds it way into the white pussy as Jaycee lowers herself all the way down its shaft, lustfully enjoying the sensation of her vagina being stretched by the black cock she has come to adore and the lust it brings out in her.

As nature intended, the alpha male takes the female as they are coupled together. Even though Jaycee can no longer bear children, the natural inclination to mate consumes them both and culminating with the explosion of the male semen into the vagina…. The sperm searching for the egg that is no longer there but search they must as they flood the barren cervix.

Jaycee’s trembling body collapses into James’ as the lovers relish the post-sex sensations coursing through their bodies. Staying connected by their genitalia, Jaycee is the first to move, sliding off the softening black cock, trailing sperm and vaginal fluids onto the sofa and carpet below.

Regaining her poise, Jaycee scampers to the bathroom to retrieve a towel and damp wash cloth and returns to clean her lover, initially with the bath towel then the warm washcloth, lovingly kissing the black cock head, and cupping the sagging black balls, kissing them as well tenderly.

Her task complete, Jaycee sits with James on the sofa in his arms. No words are spoken or needed, just the embers of passion keeping them warm and content as the sun settles over the noisy streets of Cairo, but Jaycee and James hear nothing but their hearts and breathing as one.

Meanwhile, as Jaycee and James are enjoying their revery together, Jaycee’s husband sits in his one room apartment in Alexandria vainly trying to reach his wife, with voice mail after voice mail left every 5 minutes.

“What the hell, Jaycee,” Mike thinks to himself in his isolation as his concern grows not knowing where is wife is. Finally, he gets the embassy phone directory and calls the embassy Regional Security Officer’s number.

“RSO Sullivan,” Patrick Sullivan answers his office phone. Sullivan retired after 20 years with the NYPD and started his next career with the Diplomatic Security Service rising to a diplomatic posting in Egypt responsible for all security affairs at the embassy and consulate in Alexandria as well as supervising the Marine Guards assigned.

“Mr. Sullivan. Major Mike Sanders of the DAO. I’ve been here temporarily in Alex and I’m concerned about my wife, Jaycee. She has not been answering her phone and she’s due to leave for the states in a few days. Can you get somebody to check on her at least, please?”

“Hello Major. I certainly can do that for you. I can ask one of the senior Marines to check. I’m sorry you’re having trouble contacting your wife and will try to help get it resolved for you. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know,” Pat Sullivan replies, trying to suppress a chuckle.

Hanging the phone up with the distraught Major, Pat Sullivan leans back in his chair looking at the folder with Jaycee Sanders’ name on it. Seems Mrs. Sanders has been getting around, first with Jeff Jefferson, then some Brit officer and even the ambassador it was rumored has sampled Mrs. Sanders. Now, it has come to light that Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson may be involved with her too.

Now with the investigation of Jeff garnering press interest culminating in the threat to Mrs. Sanders, Patrick shakes his head at the growing drama. Every embassy has that one or two wives that become the embassy sluts that either ******* or further their husband’s careers, and seems Mrs. Sanders has the taste for chocolate in her case as well. Well, Patrick, ponders, she can’t leave Cairo soon enough. If he can find her, his intention is to get her to sit down, do a written statement about her involvement with Jeff and how he was going to “treat” her to a horseback ride to the pyramids from his protégé Fawzi.

Statement in hand, she’ll be on the first embassy shuttle to the airport and out of his hair, but there will always be another slut to eventually take her place.

Grabbing his jacket and turning off the lights to his office, Patrick walks past the Marine Post 1, saying good night to the Marine on duty and walks across the street to his apartment building, which is the same as the other embassy staffers…. And Gunnery Sergeant Jackson as well.

Stopping at Gunny Jackson’s front door, Patrick decides no use in waiting to ask the Gunny to go to Maadi and check on Mrs. Sanders in the morning and hopefully, bring her back to the embassy to do her statement, then to the airport.

Jaycee decides to pour a glass of wine and nibble on some cheese while James is in the shower. Still in her lacy teddy, she hears a knock at the door. Not sure what to do, she hears a second knock, this time with more emphasis.

Jaycee decides it might be important for James so she goes to the door and peers through the peep hole to see no one on the other side.

Patrick, the retired cop, never liked standing in front of a door as a survival habit when he knocked on one; you never know what’s being leveled on you from the other side. Then he hears a woman’s voice say, “May I help you? Are you looking for James?”

“It’s the RSO. Is Gunny Jackson there?” Patrick responses, shaking his head as he already knows what to expect when the door opens.

Unlocking the door, Jaycee peers through the crack to see Patrick standing there with a smirk on his face. “He’s in the shower. Give me a moment please and I’ll be right back,” Jaycee says, shutting the door.

Running back to the bedroom, Jaycee grabs James’ bathrobe and pokes her head into the bathroom and says, “James! The RSO is here to see you!” and she runs back to the living room.

James upon hearing Jaycee thinks, “Oh *******. It’s going to hit now.”

Tying a towel around his waist, James walks into the living room to see Jaycee in his bathrobe talking to the RSO.

“Well, Gunny. I must say you have saved me some time here. Have Mrs. Sanders to my office first thing in the morning for her statement. Then call the motor pool to save her a seat on the airport shuttle; I’ll have tickets for her departure from here afterwards. Enjoy the rest of your evening, folks.”

With that, Patrick Sullivan lets himself out leaving James and Jaycee looking at each other, as if to say, “What’s next?”

--- To be continued
https://***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/media/videoeditor_20230623_034502_1_1-mp4.157510/

https://***THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***/media/videoeditor_20230623_034502_1_1-mp4.157510/
Amazing story ,.. although I’d never want it to happen to any girl, in real life, I enjoy reading stories about a girl or girls who are taken like that and slowly by slowly they are fucked so often by black guys that they are eventually broken and start to really enjoy it..

Last edited:
Back