The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 60 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee had the conversation with her broker that she was moving on to a different part of the market and thanked her for the mentorship as it allowed Jaycee to develop her real estate career and client base.

Leaving on amenable terms, Jaycee packed up a few of her things in her small cubicle into a box and left to go shopping. Meeting with a potential new broker, Anthony at the exclusive Downtown Club, Jaycee thought it’s about time to buy some new professional maternity clothes since her current wardrobe was beyond wear as her belly and breasts continue to swell.

Stopping at Macy’s, Jaycee finds some cute, but professional dresses and suits that should be enough to get her through pregnancy. She also picked out a few maternity bras to accommodate her enlarged breasts since her regular 34C cup was pushing to 36C+. Refusing to even consider maternity panties, Jaycee is just as satisfied to continue going pantiless, though it is getting more difficult to maintain her regimen of shaving her pussy every morning. She considers it might be time to let the grass grow on her fertile landscape around her pussy.

Tuesday morning arrives and the Sanders’ f-amily kitchen is chaotic, per routine now with everyone going separate ways. Kissing her husband Mike good-bye for the day, he heads to Little Creek Naval Base for his meeting.

Today Mike is pretty upbeat since yesterday he learned his retirement has been approved and he can start his terminal leave next month, meaning he’ll be back home with his f-amily after 20 years in the Marines. He already has some job leads for contractor jobs with the Navy, so he is not worried about finding a job; it’s more of a matter of which job to opt for.

With everybody on their way, Jaycee goes back upstairs to get ready for her lunchtime meeting with Anthony. Over the weekend, Jaycee browsed Anthony’s brokerage website and by what she saw and read, Anthony has been successful in the high-end real estate market, so she hopes to make a great impression on him during their lunch meeting.

Driving to Town Center of Virginia Beach, Jaycee pulls into the parking garage and makes her way to the elevator. Dressed in a flowery sun dress that also complements her breasts, she opted for a pair of wedge heels that complement her still-toned calves and manicured toes.

Finding the Town Club, Jaycee sees Anthony seated in an armchair in the lobby talking on his cellphone. Seeing Jaycee, Anthony waves to Jaycee, standing to greet her and invites her to have a seat.

Finishing his call, Anthony apologizes and shakes Jaycee’s petite, manicured hand. He notices the big 3-diamond ring and wedding band on her left hand which is a good start for his plans for Jaycee.

“Jaycee, I’ve got a table reserved for us, so let’s go in and talk about you,” Anthony offers, leading the way through the lounge to the restaurant. Most of the tables were already occupied with mostly men in business suits. A few stopped talking or eating to watch the attractive, pregnant blonde trail behind the black businessman.

Seated at their table which was up against a window overlooking the downtown area, Anthony asks Jaycee to tell him about herself, which she spent the next 10 minutes regaling Anthony on her life, f-amily, and her career goals, omitting the other part of her life as a black cock slut. The evidence of that just gave her a little kick in her belly.

“Jaycee, I see you have done very well in the business thus far and I am pleased that you seem to have a stable home life and supportive f-amily. Mind if I ask when your b-aby is due?” Anthony asks before placing his ******* order with the waiter.

“Another three months to go which can’t get here soon enough, “Jaycee says sipping her water glass.

“Well, I’m sure you and your husband are very excited about the new addition. Was this b-aby planned? You mentioned your k-ids’ ages so there’s a big gap there,” Anthony asks.

Wondering how much she should tell Anthony, Jaycee replies, “No this wasn’t planned. Needless to say, my b-aby s-on was a big surprise,” as she pats her belly and as if on cue is rewarded with another little kick.

Leaving it at that, Anthony says, “Jaycee, I like what I see and hear, and I would like to offer to you the opportunity to join our team. Our clientele of high-end buyers and sellers are, let’s say, a bit more eclectic or even eccentric. Our team is very diverse, and we match each one that would best suit our clients.”

Anthony takes a sip of his cocktail and continues, “An attractive, mature woman, with c-hild, does appeal to a certain client or two that I have in mind. This business requires a bit of moxie mixed with sexiness, and these clients, and others, would find you very attractive to be their agent. Does that bother you or make you feel uncomfortable, Jaycee?”

Considering for a moment Anthony’s pitch, Jaycee replies, “Not in the least. I spent the last year or so moving around the diplomatic community in Egypt, and believe me, there are some very eccentric characters. I’m sure I can handle whatever tasks it takes to please our clients,” Jaycee says, flashing her perfect smile and teeth.

“Excellent! I like your attitude, Jaycee. Welcome aboard,” Anthony says, extending his across the table to Jaycee.

Finishing lunch, Jaycee and Anthony walk out together towards the parking garage. While walking, Anthony asks if Jaycee could come by the office tomorrow to take care of some administrative requirements.

“Also, Jaycee. I’d like you to be available this Saturday to meet an old client of mine who is considering listing his home. He’s a former NFL player and is looking to build another home out in Pungo. I think he will be very pleased with you as his agent,” Anthony says as they arrive next to Jaycee’s C-Class Benz.

Watching Jaycee exit the garage, Anthony is considering his newest addition to his staff. He has Asian, Black, Muslim, Jewish, Hispanic, old and young, gay and straight, but Jaycee’s current pregnancy is a bonus and nicely rounds out his diverse pool of agents. He knows his old friend, Bruce the football player, will be pleased.

Anthony has also personally “interviewed” each of his agents to see who is really willing to go above and beyond client service. With the promise of huge commissions, million-dollar properties, and an endless stream of rich clients, Anthony’s agent-candidates would finally relent to his “interview” advances. Only a couple of his male agents rebuffed him when he asked them to orally please him, but the others all performed with varying degrees of oral skills to match his clients’ perverse criteria.

For their service to their clients, Anthony and his brokerage have done quite well with no complaints from his agents, doing what they need to do to close on a million or multi-million dollar property.

Anthony is already looking forward to Jaycee’s “interview” tomorrow in his locked office on his sofa since it has been a very long time he’s had the opportunity to test a pregnant woman’s resolve.

--- To be continued
Dress1.jpeg
Wedges.jpeg

Jaycee had the conversation with her broker that she was moving on to a different part of the market and thanked her for the mentorship as it allowed Jaycee to develop her real estate career and client base.

Leaving on amenable terms, Jaycee packed up a few of her things in her small cubicle into a box and left to go shopping. Meeting with a potential new broker, Anthony at the exclusive Downtown Club, Jaycee thought it’s about time to buy some new professional maternity clothes since her current wardrobe was beyond wear as her belly and breasts continue to swell.

Stopping at Macy’s, Jaycee finds some cute, but professional dresses and suits that should be enough to get her through pregnancy. She also picked out a few maternity bras to accommodate her enlarged breasts since her regular 34C cup was pushing to 36C+. Refusing to even consider maternity panties, Jaycee is just as satisfied to continue going pantiless, though it is getting more difficult to maintain her regimen of shaving her pussy every morning. She considers it might be time to let the grass grow on her fertile landscape around her pussy.

Tuesday morning arrives and the Sanders’ f-amily kitchen is chaotic, per routine now with everyone going separate ways. Kissing her husband Mike good-bye for the day, he heads to Little Creek Naval Base for his meeting.

Today Mike is pretty upbeat since yesterday he learned his retirement has been approved and he can start his terminal leave next month, meaning he’ll be back home with his f-amily after 20 years in the Marines. He already has some job leads for contractor jobs with the Navy, so he is not worried about finding a job; it’s more of a matter of which job to opt for.

With everybody on their way, Jaycee goes back upstairs to get ready for her lunchtime meeting with Anthony. Over the weekend, Jaycee browsed Anthony’s brokerage website and by what she saw and read, Anthony has been successful in the high-end real estate market, so she hopes to make a great impression on him during their lunch meeting.

Driving to Town Center of Virginia Beach, Jaycee pulls into the parking garage and makes her way to the elevator. Dressed in a flowery sun dress that also complements her breasts, she opted for a pair of wedge heels that complement her still-toned calves and manicured toes.

Finding the Town Club, Jaycee sees Anthony seated in an armchair in the lobby talking on his cellphone. Seeing Jaycee, Anthony waves to Jaycee, standing to greet her and invites her to have a seat.

Finishing his call, Anthony apologizes and shakes Jaycee’s petite, manicured hand. He notices the big 3-diamond ring and wedding band on her left hand which is a good start for his plans for Jaycee.

“Jaycee, I’ve got a table reserved for us, so let’s go in and talk about you,” Anthony offers, leading the way through the lounge to the restaurant. Most of the tables were already occupied with mostly men in business suits. A few stopped talking or eating to watch the attractive, pregnant blonde trail behind the black businessman.

Seated at their table which was up against a window overlooking the downtown area, Anthony asks Jaycee to tell him about herself, which she spent the next 10 minutes regaling Anthony on her life, f-amily, and her career goals, omitting the other part of her life as a black cock slut. The evidence of that just gave her a little kick in her belly.

“Jaycee, I see you have done very well in the business thus far and I am pleased that you seem to have a stable home life and supportive f-amily. Mind if I ask when your b-aby is due?” Anthony asks before placing his ******* order with the waiter.

“Another three months to go which can’t get here soon enough, “Jaycee says sipping her water glass.

“Well, I’m sure you and your husband are very excited about the new addition. Was this b-aby planned? You mentioned your k-ids’ ages so there’s a big gap there,” Anthony asks.

Wondering how much she should tell Anthony, Jaycee replies, “No this wasn’t planned. Needless to say, my b-aby s-on was a big surprise,” as she pats her belly and as if on cue is rewarded with another little kick.

Leaving it at that, Anthony says, “Jaycee, I like what I see and hear, and I would like to offer to you the opportunity to join our team. Our clientele of high-end buyers and sellers are, let’s say, a bit more eclectic or even eccentric. Our team is very diverse, and we match each one that would best suit our clients.”

Anthony takes a sip of his cocktail and continues, “An attractive, mature woman, with c-hild, does appeal to a certain client or two that I have in mind. This business requires a bit of moxie mixed with sexiness, and these clients, and others, would find you very attractive to be their agent. Does that bother you or make you feel uncomfortable, Jaycee?”

Considering for a moment Anthony’s pitch, Jaycee replies, “Not in the least. I spent the last year or so moving around the diplomatic community in Egypt, and believe me, there are some very eccentric characters. I’m sure I can handle whatever tasks it takes to please our clients,” Jaycee says, flashing her perfect smile and teeth.

“Excellent! I like your attitude, Jaycee. Welcome aboard,” Anthony says, extending his across the table to Jaycee.

Finishing lunch, Jaycee and Anthony walk out together towards the parking garage. While walking, Anthony asks if Jaycee could come by the office tomorrow to take care of some administrative requirements.

“Also, Jaycee. I’d like you to be available this Saturday to meet an old client of mine who is considering listing his home. He’s a former NFL player and is looking to build another home out in Pungo. I think he will be very pleased with you as his agent,” Anthony says as they arrive next to Jaycee’s C-Class Benz.

Watching Jaycee exit the garage, Anthony is considering his newest addition to his staff. He has Asian, Black, Muslim, Jewish, Hispanic, old and young, gay and straight, but Jaycee’s current pregnancy is a bonus and nicely rounds out his diverse pool of agents. He knows his old friend, Bruce the football player, will be pleased.

Anthony has also personally “interviewed” each of his agents to see who is really willing to go above and beyond client service. With the promise of huge commissions, million-dollar properties, and an endless stream of rich clients, Anthony’s agent-candidates would finally relent to his “interview” advances. Only a couple of his male agents rebuffed him when he asked them to orally please him, but the others all performed with varying degrees of oral skills to match his clients’ perverse criteria.

For their service to their clients, Anthony and his brokerage have done quite well with no complaints from his agents, doing what they need to do to close on a million or multi-million dollar property.

Anthony is already looking forward to Jaycee’s “interview” tomorrow in his locked office on his sofa since it has been a very long time he’s had the opportunity to test a pregnant woman’s resolve.

--- To be continued
View attachment 6325218
View attachment 6325225
Crazy, great, amazing. I am hooked even though I am still afraid she will diss her husband and *******.

--- To be continued
View attachment 6325218
View attachment 6325225
let's send a pic to hubby90C02671-D07F-4272-A942-39D9DE874D47.jpeg

--- To be continued
View attachment 6325218
View attachment 6325225

We are anxiously awaiting the interview. Seems like Anthony might become a part of your lives.

Excellent work as always!

Chapter 61 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee Sanders was putting the finishing touches to her make-up when her cellphone rang resting next to her vanity table.

Seeing the caller ID put a smile on Jaycee’s face as she recognizes the number of her former lover, Mel. She quickly reminisces of those years that have gone by when she would wait in anticipation for a call from Mel, hoping it would soon lead to another round of passionate sex between the married white woman and nicely endowed divorced black man. Alas, he is no longer divorced but now married to Jaycee’s longtime friend and coworker, Julie.

Julie and Mel are expecting their first c-hild together; something Jaycee had hoped to be she bearing Mel’s b-aby, but it was not meant to be. The STD that was passed on to by that Marine so many years ago virtually left her sterile. Or so she thought as she enters her 7th month of pregnancy by a man whose identity still remains a mystery to her.

“Hello, Mel! Wonderful to hear from you. How’s everything with you and Julie,” Jaycee asks.

“Hey, beautiful! We’re good thanks. We have a favor to ask. You remember Julie’s ex, Christine?” Mel asks.

He continues, “Christine and Julie have reconciled to a certain extent. Christine has not been doing well since the two of them split, so Christine was the first to ask for forgiveness for her abusive behavior. Between you and me, I feel partially responsible for Christine’s abuse, since Julie and I were becoming close.”

“Well, anyway, Julie asked Christine to consider moving to Virginia Beach to help with the b-aby and Christine immediately agreed. Can you get Christine a Realtor in Florida to sell her house, then help her find a place here when she arrives?”

“I would love to, Mel. I’m in between brokers right now, but I am meeting my new broker in just a little bit. I can find Christine a network agent, and when she gets up here, I’ll work with her on finding a place,” Jaycee says, looking forward to more business.

Saying their goodbyes, Jaycee must now hurry to make her appointment with her new broker, Anthony. Collecting her handbag and valise, Jaycee backs her C-Class Mercedes out of the garage for the quick drive to her new brokerage.

Parking in front of the broker’s office sitting on the city’s main boulevard, Jaycee is right on time as she breezes through the lobby to be greeted by the receptionist, an attractive, young Filipina named Chona.

Reaching over the counter, Chona and Jaycee shake hands, then Chona e-scorts Jaycee to Anthony’s office. Opening the office door, Chona smiles at Jaycee and whispers, “Have fun,” then closes the door behind Jaycee.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jaycee wonders, then shrugs as Anthony gets up from his desk to greet Jaycee.

“Jaycee! So great to see you again! I must say, a woman with c-hild that looks as good and radiant as you has that extra layer of sexiness. I love it, and our client will too!” Anthony gushes.

“Thank you, Anthony. I’ve been blessed that all of my pregnancies have been good experiences with little to no complications,” Jaycee replies.

Inviting her to sit on the sofa, Anthony sits in an armchair on the other side of the coffee table. Sizing her up, Anthony, then asks, “Jaycee, I hope you didn’t take offense by what I said about your looks. It’s important in our business to exude confidence that begets sexiness. If that bothers you, you may want to reconsider my offer.”

“Anthony, I do not take offense, in fact I love the comments and appreciate them. When a woman in my condition can still be considered sexy and confident, I’ll take that every day,” Jaycee said with her big smile and bright blue eyes as she brushes a strand of her wavy blonde hair from her face.

“Perfect! You’re going to do well here with that positive attitude. Now, the client I want you to take on is a former NFL defensive back and local entrepreneur who has done quite well for himself and is a scion within his community. I’ve spent a lot of time with him on the golf course and socially, and he over time has confided in me that he has a thing for white women. But, when he sees a pregnant one, he’s over the moon in love, and I think when he meets you, you’re going to be the next rock star in this office. What do you think about that?” Anthony asks.

“I’m very flattered by all of that, thank you,” Jaycee says with head spinning by Anthony’s words.

“Do you think your husband will not like you dealing with a very large black man, who has certain peccadillos for a woman like you?” Anthony asks, not expecting Jaycee’s answer.

“No worries, Anthony. Full disclosure, my b-aby is not his. A black man miraculously did this to me, and I don’t know which one it was,” Jaycee flatly says.

She continues, “Over the past ten years, I’ve been involved with various black men and my husband is okay with that. It’s part of our sexual relationship as a married couple. So, I think he will be fine with me dealing with the big bad black ex-football player. And if I have to go beyond normal service to make him happy and make money for your brokerage, I’m your girl,” Jaycee smiles, sitting back, crossing her tan and toned legs as if taunting Anthony.

The expression on Anthony’s face brought a knowing smile to Jaycee’s face. She thinks to herself how easy that was to admit to and she really has become an unabashed black man’s slut.

“Wow, Jaycee. That’s quite an admission and I must say very impressive. You must regale me how this all started, but that’s for another time. Right now, I want to test your loyalty. Are you wearing panties” Anthony asks.

Uncrossing her legs, Jaycee hikes her dress up and spreads her legs revealing her freshly shaven pussy.

Licking his lips, Anthony stands and walks over to where Jaycee is sitting. Kneeling in front of her, Anthony runs his hands up her inner thighs to spread the pussy lips apart, revealing the growing wetness of Jaycee’s arousal.

With his finger, Anthony traces around the exposed labia and swelling clitoris, touching and stroking and he can tell by the horny pregnant woman’s reaction, she is enjoying the attention she is getting.

Smiling to himself, Anthony stands then unzips his trouser fly to pull out probably the smallest black cock Jaycee has ever seen. He must be the same size as her husband, but black, Jaycee thinks to herself.

Anthony is gauging Jaycee; he detects the usual regret from another female disappointed by the curse of being not as blessed with the proverbial big black cock.

Smiling down at Jaycee, Anthony says, “You look a bit disappointed, Jaycee. You are indeed a true black cock slut. Don’t let my lack of size fool you. It’s not the size of the hammer, it’s about the technique to pound that nail. Perhaps one day I will demonstrate it for you. But for now, I want you to suck my mediocre black cock and taste my mediocre cum.”

Sitting up, Jaycee reaches for the cock before her, stroking it back to hardness, she takes the liberty of unbuckling Anthony’s belt and slides his trousers and boxers down to his ankles, she closely examines another black cock and thinking to herself it’s not really that bad. He’s does have nice balls too as she guides the cock into her mouth.

Anthony puts his hands on Jaycee’s wavy blonde head forc-ing his cock to the back of her throat, which Jaycee easily accommodates; she’s had much larger ones down her throat and over the years has learned to get over the gag reflex of a big-headed cock in a place not meant to be there.

Cupping the balls dangling in front of her, Jaycee squeezes on them as if milking the cum out of them.

Anthony has had many a woman, and man, orally please him, but none so expert and adept as Jaycee Sanders which is bringing him to a faster than expected nut down this slut’s throat. Tasting the bitter jism, the acidity burns going down Jaycee’s throat to be processed and digested in her stomach.

Removing the sloppy cock from Jaycee’s mouth, Anthony bends down to pull up his trousers and walks over to his desk to retrieve some tissues for he and Jaycee.

Grateful for the offered tissues, Jaycee wipes the residual cum from her mouth and chin, checking to make sure none made it the front of her dress.

Standing to pull her dress down, smoothing it out, Jaycee sits back down on the sofa, crossing her legs leaning back as if to ask what’s next.

“Jaycee, you’re going to do well here, and I look forward to developing our relationship, both business and social. Now, go see Chona so she can get you going with your credentials and license transfer. After that, she’ll walk you around and introduce you to the team. Here’s Bruce’s business card with his home address on the back. Give him a call to set up a listing appointment. He’ll be expecting you. Have a nice day, and thanks for coming in,” Anthony says, dismissing the pregnant white woman that just a minute earlier had his cock in her mouth, ingesting his sperm.

Thanking Anthony for his time, Jaycee let’s herself out and goes to the front desk to meet Chona. Looking up from her desk, Chona smiles at Jaycee and asks how it went.

“Anthony has a very interesting way of selecting his agents, doesn’t he?” Jaycee smiled back at Chona.

“Oh yes indeed. He has more agents that accept his challenge than not. We all had a wager on how you would fare, and the majority voted you’d be out the door in a hurry. You made a few of us very happy,” Chona beamed, welcoming Jaycee to the team.

--- To be continued
hqdefault.2.jpg
Jaycee getting her first taste of her new broker's black cock....
View attachment IMG_0113.mp4

Last edited:
Another crazy, good chapter. You are an amazing writer and storyteller. And keeping her with her husband and not embarrassing him. And not hurting your ******* just makes me love you so much more. Thank you for your story and I can't wait for the next chapter

Chapter 62 of A Wife’s Story

“Hello, Mr. Davis. I’m Jaycee Sanders calling on behalf of my broker, Anthony. I’d like to make an appointment with you to discuss listing your wonderful home,” Jaycee says as she drives in her C-Class Mercedes leaving her brokerage office, still with the taste of Anthony’s cum lingering in her mouth.

“Hello, Jaycee. I’ve been expecting you. Can you come by tomorrow around noon? Bring a swimsuit too. I like to conduct business around my pool. And, please, call me Bruce,” ex-NFL star Bruce Davis replies with the anticipation that this new real estate agent will be all that his friend Anthony said she is.

“Of course, Bruce. I’m looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. If you have any questions before then, you have my number. Thank you!” Jaycee replies, now considering she needs to shop for a swimsuit.

Finding a pregnancy-friendly swimsuit was not hard to find after all and Jaycee opts for a strapless two-piece red suit that complements her changing, petite body.

It’s been quite a week for Jaycee Sanders with her husband’s news of his pending retirement, writing an offer for the trucker Jam and he using Jaycee to test out his new and surprising BDSM playroom, then joining Anthony’s real estate team, handily passing his “loyalty” interview. Now the potential to list Bruce Davis’ multi-million-dollar home on the Chesapeake Bay will certainly cap off a busy week, and it’s only Wednesday.

Arriving back at home, Jaycee goes into her home office to prepare for her meeting tomorrow and arrange for Christine’s referral to an agent in Florida to list her home so that she can come to Virginia and reunite with Julie and her growing f-amily.

It’s a curious circumstance regarding Julie and Christine. Lesbian lovers and married partners, Christine the grizzled retired Navy veteran and the petite, feminine Julie that was in an abusive hetero marriage with 2 d-aughters.

Christine and Julie were paired up for a golf outing and became fast friends, golfing regularly when schedules allowed. Eventually, Julie confided to Christine about her woes at home, and Christine was there with a shoulder to cry on, that would let to a hug, then a kiss, then Christine between Julie’s legs lapping away at her long-ignored pussy, experiencing an overdue explosion of ******* and orgasmic bliss.

Mel and Jaycee had met Julie and Christine when in Florida on business. Invited to their home after work, Julie and Christine hosted Mel and Jaycee to a cookout and later drinks in the hot tub. The libations helped to loosen the foursome with Mel fucking Julie in the hot tub while Christine seduced Jaycee onto a chaise lounger along the poolside.

That was Jaycee’s first lesbian experience and would not become her last. She liked the touch of another woman; not the rough, brusque handling by a man that she had become accustomed to.

Finally divorcing from her abusive husband, Julie and her girls move in with Christine and they marry soon afterwards. Then, Mel came into their lives. Julie’s feelings for Mel grew every day as she enjoyed having an endowed, sexy man to sexually satisfy her, distressing Christine who in turn became another abuser to Julie.

Fleeing the relationship, Mel and Julie come back to Virginia Beach, leaving her girls with their f-ather in Florida. Now, expecting their first baby together, Julie is inviting Christine back into her life to assist with the raising of her new b-aby.

Jaycee’s husband, Major Mike Sanders, USMC got out of his meeting early and pulled into his driveway, pleased to see Jaycee’s Mercedes is parked as well and the k-ids are not yet home from school.

“Hmm, maybe this is a good opportunity to have some adult fun with Jaycee,” Mike thinks to himself, feeling his six-inch white cock stir in his trousers.

Hearing her husband come through the door surprises Jaycee, but happy to have her husband home. She too thinks this might be a good time to have sex with her husband, especially the experience earlier with Anthony left her not fully satisfied and her pussy still craving attention.

“Hi, dear! Nice to have you home so early,” Jaycee greets her husband with a hug and kiss.

With her pregnant belly pushing up against his crotch, Mike takes Jaycee by the hand, and they go upstairs to their bedroom, stripping out of their clothes as they go.

Laying on the bed naked, Jaycee invites her husband by spreading her legs for him before taking his erect white cock into her mouth, still with the tang of Anthony’s cum quickly being replaced by her husband’s musky flavor.

The lovemaking of the married couple was intense as it has been a long while since they have had a passionate liaison, despite Jaycee finding sexual satisfaction over the past months with black men, leaving her husband to fend for himself, to only masturbate alone while his wife was getting knocked up by some mystery black man.

Laying in embrace after their lovemaking, Mike and Jaycee doze off together, only to be awaken by their k-ids arriving home from school. Scampering out of bed, both Jaycee and Mike hurriedly get dressed to greet their c-hildren downstairs, but not before one more kiss and hug, and “I love you,” is exchanged between them.

The next day, Jaycee prepares for her appointment with Bruce Davis. Packing her swimsuit in her handbag with a pair of sandals, Jaycee dresses in one of her sundresses with wedged heels to showcase her perfect pedicured feet and toes.

Arriving in Bruce’s neighborhood, Jaycee winds her way through the tree lined streets arriving at Bruce’s home gate. Pressing the call button, Jaycee announces her arrival and is rewarded with the gate swinging open.

Jaycee is excited to be able to list such a huge, gorgeous home on the Chesapeake Bay and it will go a long way to establish herself in the luxury home market. She has heard of Bruce Davis in the news as he is an activist for oceanfront development and had a stellar career in the NFL before retiring.

Walking up the steps to the front door, Jaycee is greeted by the imposing stature that is Bruce Davis. Still maintaining his playing weight at 240 pounds, the 6’5” black man shakes Jaycee’s petite hand and welcomes her into his opulent home.

Leading the way, Bruce shows Jaycee the lush pool area and invites her to have a seat off to the side.

Bruce for his part is thinking Anthony was right about Jaycee, and Anthony confirmed her oral skills were top-notch. The pregnant blonde across from him drew Bruce in and he can hardly wait to seduce her for his own perverse craving.

The two conversed for a few minutes more exchanging chit chat about f-amily and business until Bruce invited Jaycee to change into her swimsuit using the pool house to do so.

Excusing herself, Jaycee walks to the pool house under the watchful eye of the big football player, appreciating that she won’t need that swimsuit on for very long, but he is looking forward to seeing her model it for him.

While Jaycee is changing, Bruce unbuttons his shirt and removing it, he is already glistening his toned body, leaving only his loose-fitting shorts, that he hopes won’t be on for very much longer.

In a few minutes, Jaycee is all changed and walks back the pool, eying the big black man watching her approach.

“Very nice, Jaycee. You do pregnancy very well and sexy, and Anthony tells me that’s a black b-aby you’re carrying around in that sexy belly of yours,” Bruce, reaching and patting Jaycee’s belly. As if sensing his presence, Jaycee feels a little kick from her soon-to-be born s-on.

“Oh Bruce. I think he likes you,” Jaycee responds placing her hand atop the big black paw of Bruce’s.

Standing up and towering over Jaycee, Bruce says, “I think it’s time that the b-oy gets acquainted with his uncle Bruce.”

Taking her by the hand, Bruce leads Jaycee to his downstairs bedroom. Jaycee knows what is expected of her, she is a little surprised by the suddenness of this insatiable black man that will soon impale her with his manhood; another black cock reaching the nether regions of the pregnant white woman, someone’s wife.

Sliding out of her swimsuit, Jaycee kneels before Bruce, pulling his shorts down revealing his massive example of big black cock complemented by bull-like balls.

“Oh, my Bruce. I hope you’ll give me this listing,” Jaycee says as she engulfs the large glans head into her mouth.

“B-aby, you had the listing way before you showed up. I like your customer service, but I can be a tough task master. Emphasis on master,” Bruce says, enjoying the blonde head hungrily, sloppily pleasing his cock.

After a few minutes of that, Bruce tells Jaycee to lay back on the bed. He crawls in after her, kneeling above her, stroking his hard cock as her caresses her swollen belly. He then lays back and directs Jaycee to mount him and she obligingly obeys, working the big cock into her now-wet married cunt.

And thus, Jaycee and Bruce fucked through the afternoon. On his bed, in the game room, on the stairs, and finally concluded back at the pool when Bruce unloaded his pent-up black seed into the pregnant woman’s birth canal.

Climbing off of Bruce to a cascade of cum and pussy juice, Jaycee bends down to kiss Bruce. He once again pats her belly and says laughing a hardy laugh, “You see there, b-oy. That’s how you properly fuck a white woman, and your mama is representing quite well. You’ll be proud of her.”

After a few more minutes, Bruce is enjoying cuddling with Jaycee on the chaise lounge with his ever-present big hand resting on her belly.

“Well Jaycee. Back to business. Where do I sign?” Bruce asks as he sits up.

Going to her valise to retrieve her documents to sign, Bruce and Jaycee sit naked by the pool, enjoying the hot Virginia sun on their bare skin.

After signing, Bruce announces he has a meeting he has to be at, and already running late, asks Jaycee if she is done for now. Standing to put her dress back on, Jaycee says she has everything and asks for the security code so she can come back this weekend with the photographer.

Driving out the gate to go back home, Jaycee is feeling pretty smug about things right now, patting her belly full of some other man’s b-aby and a lot of football star Bruce Davis’ DNA. Thinking about Bruce the athlete, she never had been with anybody so prominent in sports. Even when she was a cheerleader in high school and college, she never dated a jock. It was always some nerdy k-id until she met her husband, Mike, after college.

Between Jam, Anthony, and now Bruce, Jaycee has her bases pretty well covered as far as her selection of black men. But she is also thankful the Mike will be back for good, soon, and they can continue to explore this crazy sexual connection that they share, as Jaycee drives through the rich neighborhood that will soon display her for sale sign, hoping to claim a big chunk of this niche market, and she hopes there are other rich, black men that need her real estate services, that go beyond what’s to be expected.

---To be continued
648_1000.jpg658_1000.jpgf01569acce6d3f0d52374f772e7723ad--maternity-bathing-suits-cute-bathing-suits.jpg165478821.1.jpg8D3FB711-0E29-4BC5-BDC1-7F323F04B881.1.jpegIMG_20236465435.1.jpg

It is amazing how gifted you are as a writer, story teller and knowing what the reader wants. Mike and the ******* are mentioned and husband and wife making love. Wow. On top of that, the turn around time for this chapter is nuts. The photos had me blowing my own seed. I am in awe and await your next chapter. WOW.

Chapter 63 of A Wife’s Story

The past month has proven to be very profitable and busy for Realtor Jaycee Sanders. Securing the 3.8 million dollars listing for ex-NFLer Bruce Davis was getting a lot of attention surprisingly from international buyers.

Bruce insisted that Jaycee visit him weekly to give a status on prospective buyers. Jaycee and Bruce would sit by the pool after Jaycee changed into her bathing suit. Bruce took delight in rubbing suntan oil on Jaycee’s growing belly as his fetish for pregnant white women were fueled by Jaycee’s presence.

After a while by the pool side, Bruce would routinely tell Jaycee to go to his bedroom to wait naked on his bed. A few minutes later, Bruce would enter the bedroom and would go immediately to the bulging belly, rubbing his erect black cock over it and would eventually plunge it into the white woman’s womb.

No longer concerned about having a big black cock harming her b-aby, Jaycee embraced the fucking she received by the big ex-football player. Finally finishing in her, Bruce would once again pull his dripping black cock from the white pussy and slather the combined fluids on the pregnant belly as if to anoint the black b-aby inside, and the black b-aby boy would respond with a kick or two which have become quite frequent, leaving Jaycee to wonder if the b-aby will arrive early.

Leaving Bruce’s home after her weekly “client servicing,” she would drive to her broker’s office who wanted an immediate update and recap of her visit with Bruce.

Anthony had taken a liking to Jaycee, and he looked forward to Jaycee’s report as she sucked on his cock and balls. Jaycee was getting used to the acidic cum of Anthony’s, and now looked forward to swallowing it all down her throat, not spilling a drop.

She closed on Jam’s rural Pungo property resulting in a tidy commission for her and a standing invitation from Jam to stop by any time for some more BDSM training, which she assured him, she would after she delivers her b-aby which is only a few weeks away.

Jaycee wondered if her husband, Mike would consider visiting Jam with her sometime and if the BDSM stuff was going too far. She’ll have to bring it up to him tonight while they relax on the backyard deck overlooking the golf course.

Mike has been home for a week, after retiring from the Marines and plans to start his second career as a defense contractor testing and designing the Navy’s newest class of amphibious warships.

Mike was also looking forward to getting back to being active in Jaycee’s sexual exploits, which he has missed so much of. He often wonders if he had been more attentive to Jaycee’s appetite for black dick, he might have somehow prevented Jaycee’s pregnancy. He feels pangs of guilt at times how him being away and out of Jaycee’s view drove Jaycee to the arms of those black men.

Another pang of guilt to Mike was the fact Jaycee doesn’t know who the f-ather is. What if it’s that asshole Jeff Jefferson, whose sitting in a federal penitentiary in Baltimore awaiting trial for sex trafficking along with a slew of other charges. Anybody but him, Mike prayed.

Whoever the f-ather, Mike has vowed to raise the c-hild as his own; a promise he made to Jaycee soon after she told him of her pregnancy. They may get some looks from people who see the white f-amily with two blonde children with the bi-racial b-aby in his mom’s arms. They agreed to the story that it was a sperm donor mix-up, but don’t want to pursue legal action because they are just happy to be blessed with a healthy c-hild to complete their f-amily.

Sitting on the deck after dinner, the k-ids have retired to their rooms to do homework, Mike and Jaycee enjoy the cooling evening, both happy with their new start in life. Mike sipping on a b-eer and Jaycee with herbal tea.

“Mike, you know that trucker that I sold the house to? He’s invited us to come visit and I said maybe after the b-aby arrives. He has a funny thing about BDSM and I was wondering if that might interest you,” Jaycee asked, bracing for Mike’s reaction.

Pausing for a moment, Mike asks, “Sounds like you have some interest. Did he give you a sample of what he likes or does?”

“He did, and I kind of liked it. To be controlled and submissive was kind of a turn on for me,” Jaycee replied.

“He’s invited us over for a housewarming get together this Saturday. He has some other friends that are coming by from North Carolina. We don’t have to do anything if you’re not comfortable. Maybe it’ll open up a whole new thing for us instead of just me and a black man having sex,” Jaycee continued.

“I’ll think about it. Maybe we can watch some videos about it and see what else you like before Saturday,” Mike replied.

Liking his answer, Jaycee reached over to squeeze her husband’s hand and says, “I am so glad we are back together as a f-amily, and we can continue to explore our sexuality together.”

“You mentioned you have been visiting that Bruce Davis since listing his home. Have you been fucking him too?” Mike asked.

“Yes Mike. You knew I would. It’s part of the business. Bruce has a thing for me, at least while I’m like this. Goodness knows what he’ll do after the b-aby is here. He may just move on to the next pregnant white woman he finds, but at least I have him under contract to sell his house. I just hope it’s soon,” Jaycee says.

The next day arrives, and the usual morning chaos ensues in the Sanders household. Jaycee looks forward to when everyone has finally left so she could relax and raise her feet in the recliner in the f-amily room for just a little while before she has to get ready herself for another day of real estate.

Arriving to her office, Jaycee has a voicemail on her office phone. Listening to the message brings a smile to her face as she hangs up.

The call was from a woman, Paola Costa. She explained she’s a businesswoman from Brazil who will be coming to the Hampton Roads area to take over as the regional president of a manufacturing subsidiary and saw Jaycee’s listing featuring Bruce Davis’ gorgeous home on the Chesapeake Bay. She’ll be in the area next week and would like to schedule a tour.

Dialing Bruce’s number, Jaycee tells him of the potential buyer that sounds qualified to be a serious inquiry and if she can bring the buyer by next week.

Explaining that he will be out of town then, Jaycee can bring the buyer over anytime. Calling the international phone number, Jaycee connects with Paola to confirm the showing appointment. Explaining that it’s policy to provide proof of funds and a picture ID in order to show luxury homes, Paola was more than accommodating and within minutes, Jaycee had a redacted copy of Paola’s investment statement and picture of a smiling, pretty woman with just above shoulder length auburn hair, much like Jaycee’s when her hair was shorter, but blonde.

Jaycee busies herself with getting a file ready for Paola only to be interrupted by another phone call. It was from Christine, her friend Julie’s ex-lesbian lover and wife.

“Hey, Jaycee. I’m coming to town next week and would love to see you again to go visit some homes. I’m under contract here, and anxious to see Julie. S-hit even that dirtbag Mel, though no hard feelings for the ******* of a b-itch,” Christine says in her gruff, ex-Navy demeanor.

“Next week will be perfect, Christine as that will be the last week before I deliver my b-aby around the same time Julie has hers,” Jaycee says, with the realization hitting her that the time is almost here to welcome her new s-on.

“How about we start Monday? I fly up on Saturday, but I’m not ready to see Julie, though she invited me to stay with her and s-hitface,” Christine replied.

“That’ll be fine. I’ll email some listings for you to take a look at. We have an extra room and you are welcome to it for the weekend. We have a function to attend on Saturday with a former client. He’s throwing a housewarming party and he invited me and hubby to stop by. Interest you?” Jaycee asks Christine.

“Hell, I don’t see why not. I don’t know anybody else around there. Even my old Navy shipmates are either dead or moved away from there,” Christine replied.

Continuing, Christine asked Jaycee for her home address and she’ll have a rental car and drive there when she arrives in town.

Hanging up with Christine, Jaycee leaves her office to go to Anthony’s to tell him of the prospect of a buyer for Bruce’s property only to be told by the receptionist, Chona that he’s out of the office the rest of the week. Going back to her office, Jaycee was just as glad that Anthony wasn’t in thus not have to ingest another round of his spunk down her throat.

Saturday started with Jaycee getting the guest room ready for Christine’s arrival. Mike took the k-ids to their soccer matches and lunch at Chik-fil-e.

While Jaycee was in her home office, she sees Christine’s rental car pull into the driveway. Going to meet her at the door, Jaycee was glad to see Christine as was Christine glad to see Jaycee. Stepping back to look at Christine, Jaycee thinks Christine looks younger than she remembered and told her so.

“Yeah, with me making amends with Julie got me motivated to start working out again and I stopped smoking too. Can’t kick the b-ooze though. A girl has her limits. Look at you!” Christine replies.

Stepping back herself, Christine sizes up the very pregnant Jaycee and says, “For someone ready to drop a k-id, you look friggen great. Your husband excited?”

Not wanting to go into the whole complicated story, Jaycee simply says yes and invites Christine to bring her bags to the guest room, then joins her out on the deck.

Chatting about anything and everything, Jaycee and Christine are enjoying their conversation. Jaycee more so, laughing with Christine about her take on the world and warped sense of humor only 32 years in the Navy could bring out.

“What can you tell me about this place we’re going to tonight?” Christine finally asks.

“He’s a former client, retired trucker and I found the house for him as his agent. I think you two would get along, judging by your shared senses of humor,” Jaycee says.

“Whoa. You trying to hook me up, Jaycee? I still like my pussy, as you know, but I have to admit, when I was fucking around with s-hit-for-brains Mel, that cock was magical,” Christine admitted.

“Well, I’ll let you be the judge after you meet him. He’s a nice black man. A real teddy bear with a kinky streak I think you might find interesting, Jaycee replied.

“Are you speaking from experience by fucking him too?” Christine asks.

“Yes. I was, but it’s been a few weeks. He’s got a room now that’s dedicated to BDSM play and we tried out some of the toys there,” Jaycee replies.

“Interesting,” is all Christine can reply to.

--- To be continued
f01569acce6d3f0d52374f772e7723ad--maternity-bathing-suits-cute-bathing-suits.jpg
42 - 2hpPmPo.1.jpg

165478821.1.jpg
OIP.1.jpeg
Paola
Paola.jpg

Oh, my god, you look beautiful pregnant. You look beautiful with the black cock in you. This story as it continues, gets better and having mike back in, it is adding a whole new featuh feeling of gladness that she's keeping her family together. You rock as a writer and I am a fan. I want to know about everything you've written so I can read it all

Chapter 64 of A Wife’s Story

Author’s Note: Dr. Kenneth Jones from Chapter 7 reappears.

Dr. Kenneth Jones was making good time from Raleigh, NC to see his old friend Jam and his new home in Virginia Beach. Dr. Jones is nearing the end of his career and after talking to Jam just the other day, he might consider a move to the Beach to retire as well.

Jam and Kenneth were old Army buddies, though Jam was enlisted and Kenneth was a young officer repaying the Army for his medical schooling. They happened to meet socially when they attended a swinger’s party outside of Fort Bragg in a mobile home park. They became fast friends with the same lust for white women, especially those Army wives that endured their husband’s deployments by hooking up with those black soldiers still at Bragg.

Jam and Kenneth reaped the benefits of being handsome and hung, and when some wives found out that Kenneth was a doctor, he became a fan favorite in the circle of straying wives. The two would often find themselves tag teaming some soldier’s wife while he was away. Jam and Kenneth worked well together especially when they were double penetrating a lonely wife.

After their Army service ended, Kenneth went on to Duke in Raleigh to open his own practice while Jam stayed in the Fayetteville area working as an independent trucker. He also started a group for black men to meet swingers and cuckold couples, some of whom are making the trip to Virginia Beach in what Jam called his sex lair. The privacy of his home in rural Pungo was the ideal setting for discrete adults to meet for the sexcapades that ensued.

Taking the time away from his OB/GYN practice to help Jam celebrate his new home was something Kenneth was looking forward to, especially when Jam mentioned his Realtor, Jaycee Sanders.

It’s been something like 10 years ago when he met Jaycee and her husband at his fertility clinic. The Sanders’ were having a difficult time conceiving, so they drove to Raleigh for a consultation. After some lab work, it turned out Mrs. Sanders was indeed in the early stages of pregnancy, much to Mr. Sanders’ delight, only to later learn he was not the f-ather.

Jaycee confided to the Dr. that she’s afraid another man, a black man is probably the f-ather, which piqued the good Doctor’s interest, realizing that such an attractive young woman like Jaycee Sanders would be involved with a black man, let alone to allow to be impregnated by one.

A big reason Dr. Jones specializes in his area of fertility are the women he meets who confide in him with their secrets, whether it’s a STD scare or an affair outside of their marriages, or both. Many women over the years have taken solace in Dr. Jones’ counsel and many have wound up on his exam table to be ravaged, most willingly, by Dr. Kenneth Jones.

Jaycee Sanders was just another confused white woman that was carrying a black b-aby, and she was ripe for the taking as she laid back on the exam table with her feet in the stirrups and her freshly shaven white pussy and ass exposed.

Fucking this white woman’s ass was very satisfying to Dr. Jones and when he finished, he bade Mrs. Sanders adieu and hoped he would see her again for another consult. Over time, he grew disappointed that he never heard from her again. Funny how circumstances evolve over the years, and now they have come full circle.

Kenneth smiled smugly to himself when Jam told him that Jaycee is very pregnant with a black man’s b-aby and he looks forward to confronting her again, to see how her belly had swollen from the seed of a black man. I guess she just never learned he surmises to himself as he looks forward to enjoying her ass once again.

While Kenneth is driving with his thoughts on Jaycee Sanders, Jaycee is getting ready for the evening with her husband and friend Christine to attend Jam’s housewarming.

Her husband, Mike had hit it off with Christine; he with his 20 years in the Marines and she with her 32 years in the Navy. They enjoyed the friendly banter and teasing common among rival services, and Mike and Christine quickly bonded as only those who had served could understand.

Jaycee hopes it will be an early evening as she feels she is near delivery of her s-on, but her OB/GYN assured her she’s got another week to go, so she is determined to have one more night of fun before her bi-racial b-aby comes into the world.

Jaycee is at the point that she’s dressing purely for comfort, she wears a striped maternity tee and stretchy yoga pants. She calls Jam just to confirm the party is still on and she feels the b-aby being active again, which is occurring more frequently the closer she gets to delivery.

Hanging up with Jam, Jaycee calls out to Mike and Christine that it’s time to go. The trio climb into Mike’s truck for the 45 minute drive to Pungo and Jam’s house. Mostly riding in silence, Mike, Jaycee and Christine are lost in thought.

Mike wondering what tonight had in store and is Jaycee up for some sexual playtime.

Jaycee is wondering if she is up for some sexual playtime.

Christine is horny and hopes for some sexual playtime.

Turning off the main road down Jam’s long driveway, Mike parks among the other cars and trucks, noticing that most have North Carolina plates.

A group is gathered on the front porch. Mostly older, white couples, they stop their conversations to greet the new arrivals, surprised a pregnant woman has come out to play. This should be interesting to see, they whisper among themselves.

Walking through the front door, they are greeted by their host, Jam who beckons them go to the back deck where the grill is cooking and drinks are in the coolers.

Making their way, Jaycee is surprised by the number of people are here, and some are scantily dressed. Many are talking with the assorted black men where the ratio looks to be 3 women for 1 black man, with their cuckold husbands anticipating a fun evening pimping their wives.

Getting drinks and a plate of food, Mike, Jaycee and Christine eat in silence, taking in the scenery of the black men and white couples engaged in the art of seduction. Finishing their plates, they are approached by Jam, asking if they got enough to eat.

“Oh, I hope to have more later on,” Christine says to Jam, sidling up to him as he puts his arm around the not-so-lesbian-tonight it seems.

“You like games, Christine? Let me so you my game room, taking her by the hand, leaving Mike and Jaycee surprised to see the old lesbian go off, hand in hand with Jam when Jaycee hears a somewhat familiar voice behind her.

“Hello, Jaycee. Long time it has been,” Dr. Kenneth Jones said in his deep voice.

Jaycee turning to see that it was indeed Dr. Jones, gives her a reason to gasp.

“Dr. Jones! How did you…”

“Jam and I are old friends,” Kenneth replies as he turns to shake Mike’s hand.

Stepping back to assess the pregnant Jaycee, Kenneth says, “My, Jaycee, you must be very close to delivery. You really must let me have a look.”

“The last time I let you have a look, you r-aped my ass. But over the years, I kind of like it like that. As you can see, I never learned my lesson,” Jaycee teases.

Mike is watching the exchange between Kenneth and Jaycee and wonders if they are going to hook up tonight as the thought stirs Mike’s white cock in his shorts.

“My friend Jam has a special playroom. Mind to go see it?” Kenneth asks.

“I’ve already played there, but maybe one more time. Coming, Mike?” Jaycee teases as she walks away with Dr. Jones.

Walking up the stairs together, Jaycee and Kenneth attract the attention of the others. Seeing the pregnant white lady with the black doctor, has many wanting to see what takes place.

Walking into the master suite, Jaycee goes to the open door to the BDSM room to see a naked Christine bent over a pommel horse with her ankles and wrists restrained, and Jam with a paddle, teasing her ass and cunt.

“Welcome all!” Jam greets his guests as people fill the room to watch the proceedings with a whack to Christine’s butt cheek as she squeals with delight.

“Jaycee, please disrobe and climb up on the table,” directs Dr. Jones and he leads her to the antiquated exam table replete with stirrups.

Slipping her clothes off, other people move closer to see what the doctor and pregnant lady are going to do. Jaycee unsnaps her bra exposing her swollen breasts, heavy with milk for the b-aby to be soon suckling on.

Mike comes up behind her as she lays back on the table and the doctor assists putting her feet into the stirrups. Looking around at the audience, she sees some men are already masturbating .

Kenneth reaches for the bookshelf that holds a tube of lubricant, he generously applies it to the exposed ass of Jaycee, admiring the well groomed and clean shaven white cunt. Most women give up shaving in Jaycee’s condition, but to her credit she continued to maintain her morning regime of shaving.

The room is also filled with the sound of smacks of a wooden paddle striking the soft skin of Christine’s ass. Having enough, Jam sets the paddle aside to pull down his shorts exposing his very hard, large black cock, lining up to enter the lesbian’s cunt. As he goes in, Christine lets out a gasp at the introduction of the black cock her pussy hasn’t felt since Mel last fucked her a few years ago.

Unbuckling his own shorts, Kenneth removes his own big black veiny cock that he so proud of. Pushing his way into Jaycee’s ass is certainly a lot easier than it was 10 years ago, thanks to the previous black men that opened her up. With a grunt, Jaycee accepts the black cock into her ass as she feels an orgasm rising within her.

Jaycee’s grunt is matched with Kenneth’s own grunts as he hammers into the white ass, as her husband looks on in amazement. Suddenly as she starts to orgasm with every thrust of cock up her ass, she feels the pressure in her belly ease as if deflating. Doctor Jones sees what is going on and extracts his cock from Jaycee’s ass; Jaycee’s water has broken and she’s starting to go into labor.

Dr. Jones’ years of practice kick in has he goes from sodomy to delivery. The gathered crowd moves closer and Jam ceases his a-ssault to Christine’s cunt to watch Dr. Jones go to work. Mike can’t believe what is happening in all places, so he holds Jaycee’s hand, wiping her forehead, soothingly telling her it’ll be fine.

“Jaycee, can you give me a push?” the doctor asks, keeping on eye on the crowning b-aby as it comes more into view.

“One more time,” Dr. Jones says. This time the dark-haired head pops through the birth canal to the gasps of the others gathered around to witness life.

Another minute, the baby slides into the waiting hands of Dr. Jones who swaddles the b-aby boy in someone’s shirt and he asks if anybody has scissors or a clean knife. A woman in the crowd comes forward saying she is a nurse and what else the doctor needs. Handing b-aby to the nurse, Dr. Jones invites Mike around to cut the umbilical cord.

The nurse then takes the b-aby to the bedroom to clean it up as Kenneth sits back with sweat running down his face, tapping Jaycee on the inner thigh telling her, “Great job, mom!”

Examining his work and satisfied that he has done all he can for Jaycee at the moment, he has someone call for an ambulance to take Jaycee to a more appropriate care facility than some BDSM dungeon.

Handing the b-aby b-oy to his mom, tears streaming down her face she looks at the brown b-aby with the curly black hair and blue eyes, Jaycee sees a resemblance and she proclaims, “You are James. Just like your f-ather, Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson. Welcome to the world little one.”

247149438_101235509026126_5482205792112358500_n.1.jpeg
Pregnant-travel-agent-completes-bookings-in-the-midst-of-labour.jpg
29bnb-1024x682.jpg
Suckle.jpeg

Last edited:
Chapter 65 of A Wife’s Story

The next six months flew quickly by for the Sanders f-amily. The new addition was introduced as James Jackson Sanders; blue eyed, curly black haired bi-racial lad named after his biological f-ather, Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson, USMC.

Jaycee was finally able to reach out to James after his return to the states from Cairo. His tour was cut short due to his affair with the wife of a Marine officer and now mom of his c-hild, Jaycee.

James agreed to a DNA test that confirmed he was indeed James Jr.’s f-ather. James was in the process of divorcing his current wife; they were both unfaithful during James’ time away and they both thought it best to part ways with her taking the k-ids back to Alabama, and James to finish his career at Camp Lejeune.

James had hoped to start a new life with Jaycee and his new s-on after he learned of Jaycee’s pregnancy, but Jaycee reneged. She and her husband, Mike, reaffirmed their commitment to each other and Mike embraced being the dad to “his” new s-on.

Jaycee and Mike agreed to James visiting his biological s-on; Mike somewhat reluctantly. He still carried a grudge with James who in the end was fucking his wife while Mike was away and eventually impregnating his pretty blonde wife with his potent black sperm.

At first, Mike and Jaycee’s family were aghast at the bi-racial b-aby that was now part of the greater f-amily. Sticking to their story, Mike and Jaycee told of their efforts to conceive one more time while in Egypt, resorting to going to the premier fertility clinic in the Egyptian nation for invitro fertilization from Mike’s sperm. Unfortunately, somewhat not surprisingly, the Egyptian clinicians mislabeled the batch and resulting in Jaycee being impregnated by a black unknown man’s sperm.

Their story seemed convincing enough and Mike’s f-ather, an attorney wanted to take legal action, but Mike and Jaycee refused; they were just happy to have their new s-on, and legal action would just be a waste of time and costly dealing with the Egyptian court system.

After giving birth and arriving at the hospital, the emergency room staff had to look twice at the bi-racial baby swaddled in the arms of the blonde, blue eyed m-other and the white husband by her side. The EMTs were joking to the ER staff what they found when they went into Jam’s home.

There were naked people all around, engaged in sex of various forms. Jaycee was still on the antiquated exam table in the BDSM room that Jam was so proud of. They were met by Dr. Kenneth Jones who delivered the b-aby, receiving instructions from the well-known OB-GYN doctor.

Once settled into her hospital room for an overnight stay, a nurse came in to bring the b-aby in for his circumcism, but Jaycee asked her to wait, selfishly contemplating how she enjoyed an uncut black cock that her s-on will undoubtedly grow into with his biological f-ather’s genes. The nurse reasoned with her that it’s best for the b-aby’s health and hygiene, so Jaycee reluctantly relented.

Jaycee decided to take a leave of absence from her real estate career, at least for the first six months to be with her new s-on. Her other c-hildren, Tiffany and Andy doted on their new brother, not being fazed at all by the brown baby they quickly came to love and adore.

Jaycee did take a bit of time to help Christine find a new home, which she did in the same part of Virginia Beach as the Sanders, Mel and Julie, and Coach John and Dr. Phylicia Barnes. All three families now had bi-racial b-aby sons, born just weeks apart and would eventually grow up together as tight-knit friends, almost b-rothers to each other.

Christine opened her new home to the families and reveled in her new role as babysitter to the three bi-racial boys, discovering her maternal side late in life.

It also seemed that Christine was moving away from the lesbian lifestyle and she and Jam became fast lovers. She often visited Jam at his Pungo home, when she wasn’t watching the boys. Jam had purchased a used motorized RV and planned to do a cross country trip that included Christine, only after the boys’ parents could find another caretaker for them.

Jaycee was able to secure the sale of ex-NFL star, Bruce Davis’ home on the Chesapeake Bay. She and Bruce didn’t have sex after Jaycee gave birth, but Bruce was very thankful to Jaycee for the “service” she provided, and generously endowed $10,000 to start an education fund for b-aby James and a framed, autographed football jersey to hang in the b-aby’s nursery.

Bruce gave Jaycee an open invitation to visit him anytime at his new home and even to bring her husband along if she wanted. Thankful for the offer, Jaycee considered taking him up on the offer, but not just yet.

Her focus over the next few months was her new s-on and getting back into shape to lose the b-aby weight. Joining a gym and working with a personal trainer, Jaycee’s 45-year-old body wasn’t as resilient as she was the last time she gave birth, but she was determined. In the ensuing six months, Jaycee was back to her 120 lbs, and 34C breasts and back to running around the golf course once again and enjoying the comments from the old men getting ready to hit their golf ball but stopped to watch the cute blonde in the running shorts and ponytail jog by.

Jaycee’s real estate broker, Anthony would check on her occasionally. Mostly to inquire when she’ll be back, and he intimated how he missed their “meetings” in his office. Jaycee assured him she’ll be back, but not sure if she wants to go back to just orally satisfying her boss as she wanted something more.

Bruce Davis was fun and spontaneous and rich, but he had found another pregnant white woman that satisfied his fetish for such women. Jam had taken up with Christine, which Jaycee was happy for, and there was no telling when she would see James again. Maybe she’ll have to take her s-on to North Carolina to see James herself when the itch for a black man’s touch and cock becomes too strong.

In the meantime, Jaycee was really in no rush to start another affair as she busied herself with her new s-on, f-amily and her husband Mike. She enjoyed having Mike home a lot more often and not having to share him with the Marines any longer. Mike was doing his best to keep Jaycee sexually satisfied when she could go back to being active after the b-aby, but after a while, Jaycee felt that same old rut of going through the motions of sex with no real purpose or passion.

As the months went on, Jaycee grew to miss the sexual passion and lust of having an affair with another black man. Then something occurred totally catching Jaycee off-guard.

Checking her real estate email, she received an email from an ombudsman of the NATO headquarters in Norfolk asking for her services to secure a residence for an incoming British Marine Colonel, who specifically asked for Jaycee.

Colonel Neville Cole-Smyth of the Royal Marines was being sent to NATO headquarters to act as adjutant as a reward for an excellent tour of duty as the defense attaché at the British Embassy in Cairo. One of the heroes of the Falkland’s war, Neville was severely wounded, but kept on fighting the advancing Argentinian soldiers.

Awarded the Victoria Cross as he laid wounded on the hospital ship sailing back to England, Colonel Cole-Smyth was a national hero, and being one of the few black senior officers, he played a major recruitment role in encouraging national service from the growing immigrant population in Britain.

Neville also had the pleasure of meeting Jaycee while in Cairo. Attending the annual Marine Corps Ball at the American Embassy, Jaycee was introduced to him by his then-friend Jeff Jefferson. Jeff and Jaycee came together to the Ball while her husband was away on duty in the Sinai. He became quite smitten with the attractive wife of another man, which was his preference.

Never marrying, Neville found immense pleasure in bedding another man’s wife and he looked forward to enjoying the blonde Mrs. Sanders, which happened quickly when they were invited to the Nile Hilton for an after-party hosted by the ambassador in the Presidential Suite.

Jeff, Jaycee and Neville soon found themselves in one of the suite’s spare bedrooms, naked, Neville watched as Jeff surprisingly removed a jeweled butt plug from the lovely ass of Jaycee’s and commenced to giving her a fine ass fucking. When Jeff had finished, Neville took the freshly fucked Mrs. Sanders into the other room, with Jeff’s cum running down her inner legs from her still gaping ass.

Neville discovered that Jaycee was an excellent slut to fuck and he looked forward to having many more exchanges with her in the future.

Then his former good friend, Jeff, mucked up the whole affair with his arrogance and tried to get revenge on Jaycee’s jilting to hand her over to the sex trafficking ring he was using to augment his government salary.

With that, Jeff was off to a federal penitentiary in the states and Jaycee was escorted out the country, much to the disappointment of Neville.

A few months later at another diplomatic event, Neville was chatting with the American Ambassador Jim Matthews, who just happened to have a short-lived fling with Jaycee upon their return to the states. Neville mentioned he is going to the NATO headquarters in Norfolk and the ambassador mentioned he knows of a Realtor, and a mutual acquaintance of theirs, specializing in that area and he might want to look her up.

Look her up, he did. Neville found Jaycee’s profile on her brokerage’s web page and dropped her an email, hoping she could help find him a suitable residence when he arrives in the next few weeks. Neville became anxious, not hearing back from Jaycee, and he was just about to give up until he finally got the reply he hoped for courtesy of the NATO ombudsman in Norfolk.

--- To be continued

Last edited:
Back