The Start of a Wife's Story

Chapter 31 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee awoke to the warm, big body of Lem next to her. After a minute to orient herself, she slid out of the bed to use the bathroom noting it was just after 5am.

Finishing in the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, and quite the mess she was considering the sexual marathon Lem put her through.

Retrieving and slipping her silky teddy back on and picking up her pump shoes, Jaycee goes back to her room to get a couple more hours of uninterrupted *******.

Lem had worn Jaycee out. He was like an ******* all-night, waking her up at least three different times for more sex. The first time Jaycee finished on top of Lem, then an hour later, Lem was ready to go again this time asking Jaycee to suck his cock until he came, flooding her mouth with his salty seed.

Again, Lem shook her awake asking if he could fuck her again. Not waiting for an answer, Lem climbed on top of Jaycee and slid his cock into a still wet pussy.

Going much slower this time, Lem was purposely taking his time with Jaycee and she became more aroused by the sensual rhythm of the muscular black man.

With his cock buried deep in her, he tenses up one more time, unleashing what remained in his black balls. After a minute’s pause, he whispers in her ear, “B**y I could fall in love with you and be happy the rest of my life.”

“Oh Lem, please. Let’s not go there. You know that can’t happen,” Jaycee whispers back.

“You’re right. I know how Reuben felt like when he was with you. You must cast a spell on us brothas,” Lem smiled back, raising up on his arms, looking Jaycee into her smiling, big blue eyes, then rolling off to the side and they were both asleep in seconds.

Jaycee unlocks the door to her room and heads straight for the still-made bed and is back asleep as soon as she gets under the covers.

A few hours later, Jaycee is wakened by her cell phone ring tone. It was Tina calling to see if Jaycee made it to town safely. She wanted to make sure that Jaycee knew Reuben’s service had been moved to 1PM now and a reception to follow at Reuben’s, now Tina’s house.

Jaycee was now fully awake and needed to get some water in her after trying to keep up with Lem’s sexual stamina just hours earlier. Getting a few glasses of water from the bathroom sink helped a little and also putting on a pot of coffee certainly will help.

Sipping on her coffee mug, Jaycee rings Lem’s room to see if he wanted to go for the run they talked about yesterday.

Answering his room phone, Lem was pleased that it was Jaycee. He was a little sad to wake-up and find her gone.

“Hey, B**e, yeah I could use a run. Meet you in the exercise room in 15 minutes?” Lem asks.

Agreeing to that, Jaycee gets her running shorts, sports bra and running shoes from her bag. Tying her wavy blond hair back with a scrunchy, Jaycee heads to the exercise room to meet Lem.

Walking in, she sees Lem was already stretching, clad in running shorts and shoes. No need for a t-shirt with Lem’s physique, Jaycee noted much to her enjoyment and admiration.

Taking a few minutes to stretch herself, Lem jumps on the chin-up bar and effortlessly knock out 20, rippling his upper body all the more so.

While she’s stretching, she watches Lem go through his workout routine, she thinks back to earlier this morning what Lem said to her after he made love to her; how he could fall in love with her.

What would it be like to have a man like Lem as a full-time lover, or dare she think, as a husband. She loves her husband, Mike, very much who has given her so much latitude to explore her sexuality. She should just be glad that she makes men like Lem say those things to her to begin with.

“Come on, Jaycee… let’s hit the road. You can show me that old running route that you used to do,” Lem says bringing Jaycee out of her reverie.

40 minutes later, both Jaycee and Lem are soaked with sweat from the Carolina sun and Jaycee trying to out-run Lem, turning what should have been a nice, friendly jog into a competitive race.

Returning to their rooms to shower and change, Lem had to resist the urge to invite Jaycee into his shower, but he had some phone calls to make. One being to Dr. Phylicia Barnes.

“This is Dr. Barnes,” Phylicia said into the phone handset.

“Hello Doc. Lem from Bragg. How you been?” Lem says as he sits in his hotel room with a towel around his waist.

“Hi Lem! What’s the occasion for the call," Phylicia asks.

"I'm in town for a good friend's funeral this afternoon and there's a reception back at his house that his girlfriend is hosting, so I thought if you weren't busy, I could bring you along," Lem said hoping she'd say yes.

Caught a little off guard, Phylicia really had no reason not to accept the invitation, especially by a man like Lem. She still recounts that night with him while she masturbates with her newly purchased black dildo.

Social life on a Marine base for a single person is almost nil, unless you like to *******. Being a Navy doctor really lessened her chances even more. The occasional date with a Marine Officer was nice, but nothing to get serious about.

The recent experience with Lem changed her outlook on things and fed her sexual imagination all the more, compelling her to order a black, veiny dildo that resembled Lem, or to the best of her recollection.

Now she has the real Lem on the phone asking her to accompany him to a function that she wouldn't know a soul.

She was in the middle of out-processing from her unit and should be reporting to Portsmouth in a couple of weeks, and she's looking forward to enhancing her dating opportunities.

"Lem, I'll take you up on the offer. I've got no real duties now that I'm ready to transfer, and it will be very nice to see you again, and make up for the hurried good-bye at Bragg," Phylicia laughed.

"Cool! Text me your address and I'll pick you up say around 5PM?" Lem says.

"Yes, perfect. So, is this going to be a sad affair or a celebration for your friend?" asks Phylicia.

"Definitely celebration. Reuben wouldn't want it any other way," Lem emphasizes.

Hanging up the phone after saying good-bye to Phylicia, Lem starts to consider Jaycee's feelings if he shows up with Phylicia at the reception. "Fuck it," he says to himself. She'll have to get over it and he confirmed that she won't commit to him earlier this morning after he finished fucking her telling her he could fall in love with her.

Lem and Jaycee decide to take their own cars to the service, which was fine with Lem since he had to pick up Phylicia, but he better mention to Jaycee so she won't be surprised when he shows up with another woman.

While Lem was chatting with Phylicia, Jaycee was getting dressed for Reuben’s funeral service. Standing naked before her suitcase, Jaycee takes out the leopard-print bra and thong set Reuben had gotten her for her birthday back when they started to see each other regularly. This ensemble was Reuben’s favorite paired with thigh-high stockings and heels; Reuben insisted she wear that for him, especially at his after-hours get togethers at his house with his cousins and friends.

In Reuben’s honor, Jaycee slips the stockings up her legs, stepping into the thong, clasping the bra, and her high heels, she checks herself in the full-length mirror and likes what she sees. She brought a dark two-piece skirted suit with a knit top that gave her a level of conservative look, yet sexy appearance.

She assumed she and Lem would get together after the reception and she wanted to have a surprise for Lem when he sees her leopard-print lingerie that he too should remember.

Finished with make-up and hair, Jaycee proceeds to meet Lem in the lobby and they both walk out into the Carolina sunshine to their cars. Just as Jaycee is about to climb into her Miata, Lem says, “Hey B**y, I’ve got a friend that lives here and I asked her if she wanted to come to the reception, so I’ll pick her up after the graveside service.”

Jaycee for just a moment felt like she just got sucker-punched, but recovered quickly. Opening the car door, Jaycee looks at Lem and says, “That’s fine, Lem. See you at the service,” and she climbs into the sports car, closing the door just a tad too hard.

Arriving at the chapel for Reuben’s funeral, Jaycee soon forgets about Lem as she sees friends and acquaintances she hasn’t seen in years. Working her way to the reception area, Jaycee signs in on the visitation book, then enters the chapel and sees Reuben’s casket in front of the altar.

Bracing herself, Jaycee looks down at Reuben’s body and is taken aback by the shell of a man she knew so well. With a tear running down her cheek, Jaycee says a prayer for Reuben and crosses herself. Turning away, she sees Tina sitting in the front row accepting condolences from Reuben’s friends and family.

Approaching Tina, both friends hug and share another tear. “Oh Tina. I’m so, so sorry. Is there anything I can do or help you with?” Jaycee asks the stunning redhead. Tina’s red hair, porcelain skin and black dress made her a dramatic vision as she mourned her lover.

“I would really appreciated some help at the house, Jaycee after the graveside service, like putting food out and help keep the kitchen going,” Tina says.

“Sure, I can certainly do that,” Jaycee replies. After turning from Tina, Jaycee spies Lem in line to say hello to Tina. Jaycee walks right by Lem without even looking at him and Lem thinks “oh *******” to himself.

Finding an open pew, Jaycee sits and reads the handout honoring Reuben and glances to see a black gentleman taking a seat next to her, and she recognizes Reuben’s cousin Derrick.

“Hey, pretty lady. Nice to see you again,” Derrick says appreciating the attractive blond woman who he’s had the pleasure a few times to fuck, with Reuben’s permission of course.

“Hello, Derrick! Nice to see you again as well,” Jaycee replies. He’s certainly has aged over the years, but still trim and had a pretty nice cock too, she recalled.

“You going to Tina’s for the reception?” Derrick asks.

“Yes. Tina asked if I could help out in the kitchen. Are you going there too?”

“Yeah. I’ll be there. It’ll be nice to catch up with you,” Derrick says as he gets up to sit with the other cousins. The group of cousins wave at Jaycee from across the aisle as they all remember how entertaining she was at Reuben’s get togethers.

After the service, Reuben’s casket is closed and his cousins as his pallbearers carry him for his last ride through Jacksonville.

At graveside, Jaycee lingers just a few minutes more thinking about Reuben and their times together. Saying another prayer, Jaycee says one final good-bye, kisses Reuben’s coffin, and turns to go to her car.

Arriving at Tina’s house, Jaycee sees that the reception is well underway. Rushing in to help Tina in the kitchen, Jaycee grabs an apron and helps plate food as Derrick comes up behind her, brushing up against her ass. Jaycee could feel Derricks cock up against her ass, and turns to look up at him.

“Derrick, not the time. If you are going to be in here you need to help out. Go ask Tina what help she needs,” Jaycee tells him.

Being assigned the ******* restocking, that was enough for Derrick to give Jaycee some breathing room. As she was putting out more deviled eggs, Jaycee sees Lem entering the house with a very attractive, younger brunette woman.

As Lem makes his way around the house, he brings Dr. Phylicia Barnes over to meet Jaycee. Jaycee eyes them as they approach and takes a quick assessment of Phylicia. Dressed in a navy blue sheath dress covering her 36C breasts, toned legs in high heels accentuated her height of 5’6”, the brunette had her hair loose down past her shoulders. With an angelic face complemented by big blue eyes and perfect white teeth, Jaycee felt the pangs of jealousy swell in her.

“Hey Jaycee. Let me introduce you to Dr. Phylicia Barnes. She’s the doctor I referred to you,” Lem says, gauging Jaycee’s vibe on meeting his very attractive new friend.

“Hi Jaycee! So nice to finally have met you. Lem has told me so much about you and how long you have been friends,” Phylicia says to Jaycee reaching her hand out for her’s.

“Likewise, doctor. I’m looking forward to helping you find a place. Give me a call later and we can discuss what you are looking for in a new home,” Jaycee says coolly shaking Phylicia’s offered hand.

Turning back to food preparation, Jaycee is seething, but eventually calms down. “What the hell, Jaycee. You have no rights to Lem so stop it!” she chastises herself.

As the afternoon turns to evening, most everyone departs, saying their good-byes and final condolences to Tina. With Jaycee’s help, she and Tina get the kitchen back into order. When they are done, they both pour themselves a glass of wine and find a seat in the living room where the remaining guests have settled.

Lem left earlier with Phylicia, which suited Jaycee just fine; she wasn’t up to seeing them together, not tonight. Only two of Reuben’s cousins remained; Derrick and another cousin Jaycee hasn’t met before and his name was Tyrus, or Ty. Jaycee and Tina sit down and Derrick is thinking how he can get some of Tina or Jaycee, or both tonight.

Derrick told Ty all about Jaycee and what a great fuck she was, and even takes it in the ass, so the two cousins were looking for the opportunity to see if Jaycee could still deliver.

Derrick has been with Tina lots of times, with Reuben’s blessing and he was secretly wondering how he could turn Tina now that Reuben was out of the picture.

Yawning, Tina stands up and drinks the rest of her wine, setting the glass down. “I am beat and I am going to bed… alone,” Tina says addressing Derrick and Ty.
“Do me a favor and move to Reuben’s office if you are going to be here much longer,” Tina says in closing.

Standing to give Tina a hug, Jaycee says her good-night and that’ll she’ll call tomorrow as she heads back home. With that, Jaycee refills her wine glass, and the two cousins grab fresh beers and head to the back of the house where Reuben’s office is.

Derrick and Ty take a seat on the sofa and Jaycee sits in Reuben’s office chair, and they make small talk for a few minutes, then Derrick asks Jaycee, “How about for old time’s sake we get naked?”

Jaycee, expecting nothing less from Derrick, thought about what Lem and Dr. Barnes were doing, agreed, standing up to remove her jacket, pull her knit top off, unzipping her skirt and throwing it to the side. She sits back down in the office chair, crossing her legs, smiling at the two appreciative cousins.

“Damn, b**y, I remember those,” Derrick says about Jaycee’s leopard-print lingerie set.

“I wore them for Reuben, but I’m glad you remember them. Now boys, your turn,” Jaycee says with a coy grin.

Not waiting, both cousins hurriedly remove their clothes and invite Jaycee to join them on the sofa. Shedding her stockings, thong and bra, she moves in between the two men with the rapidly growing cocks. Seeing the familiar cock of Derrick, she turns her attention to Ty who is of lighter skin and nicely endowed.

Being the oldest, Derrick takes charge and Ty lets him, taking his ques from Derrick and based on Jaycee’s reactions to the attention her body was receiving by the two cousins.

Both had their turns fucking Jaycee on the sofa and floor, and Jaycee enjoyed the double penetration she received. Derrick had to go get some towels to prevent Jaycee from ruining the cloth sofa, but when he returned, they picked up where they left off.

With what seemed to go on all night, non-stop sucking, fucking, eating, repeat, the cousins were ready to bust their nuts and did so in unison on Jaycee’s face and tits, collapsing back on the sofa with Jaycee still in the middle of them making for a nice Oreo treat.

Jaycee was shook awake when Derrick had to get up to use the bathroom. Seeing that it was past midnight, Jaycee figured it was a good time to say good-night and get back to her hotel. Between the marathon Lem put her through the night before, and now the cousins tonight, she was looking forward to a hotel bed to ******* in with no interruptions.

Jaycee goes into the guest bathroom try to clean up the mess on her, stuffs her bra, thong and stockings into her purse, Jaycee gives Derrick and Ty a hug and kiss. “Jaycee, are we going to see you again?” a sleepy Ty asked.

Reaching into her purse, Jaycee pulls out two business cards, handing one to each cousin saying, “Maybe guys. Never know, but if you make it to Hampton Roads, give me a call,” she said equally sleepy.

Leaving the two cousins to figure out who’s sleeping where, Jaycee gets into her car for the quick trip to the Holiday Inn. Parking, she sees Lem’s corvette parked as well and wonders what his evening consisted of. Not wanting to think about it anymore, Jaycee gets to her room and strips naked to crawl under the covers, and drifts off to *******, still feeling the effects of the two black cocks in all her holes and the mess they made.
View attachment 5422770View attachment 5422771View attachment 5422772View attachment 5422773View attachment 5422774View attachment 5422775View attachment 5422776View attachment 5422777View attachment 5422779
so hot

Chapter 57 of A Wife’s Story

Author’s note: Please consider going back to Chapter 33; a previous character will be re-introduced

For Jaycee Sanders, her life was somewhat getting back to normal after leaving the chaos that was Cairo, Egypt and the drama that unfolded during her time there.

She endured Jeff’s sexual manipulation, and when she told him she was going back to the states, it so infuriated him that he conspired to bait her into sexual slavery to show her he’s in control. Fortunately, for Jaycee, Marine Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson came to her rescue aided by the embassy’s FBI and DEA attaches and brought Jeff Jefferson’s sordid sex trafficking to an end.

While she enjoys her morning cup of tea on her back deck overlooking the golf course, she thinks back to James and wonders how he is doing. She was falling for the big, black Marine and it was probably just as well that she left Cairo before that affair spun out of control.

Then there was her husband, Major Mike Sanders, USMC. The past year had almost ended their marriage as she wasn’t handling Mike’s absence while he tended to his duties in the Defense Attaché Office. Now the Sanders family are all back in Virginia; Jaycee and k-ids in Virginia Beach and Mike is still at Quantico to finish his career and rejoin the family afterwards.

Yeah, things are getting back to normal Jaycee thinks to herself as she rubs her growing belly of the s-on she is carrying and who the f-ather is remains a big question.

Jaycee’s pregnancy is considered at-risk due to her age of 43. When her new s-on is born, she’ll be 44. So, there are some things she’s had to adjust to like the obvious; no more enjoying a glass of chardonnay wine as well as no coffee, which she has now taken to decaf tea during her morning regimen. She also must adhere to a strict diet as she is susceptible to gestational diabetes.

The pregnancy has also made Jaycee very horny. All the more so knowing she has a black s-on growing in her. She’s had to resist the temptation to call Mel or Coach to come meet her to get fucked, but she couldn’t do that to Julie and Phylicia, so Jaycee relies on her trusty black dildo to sate the immediate itch in her pussy.

She’s also at that point that she’ll have to shop for maternity clothes real soon as her regular dresses and skirts are getting a tad too uncomfortable to wear as she squeezes into her business attire. She is also blessed by looking radiant in all her pregnancies and never had any bloating or other issues most women have.

For this pregnancy though, she wonders if anything will be different carrying a black b-aby and will it affect her physically. Mentally, she’s dealing with it; it would just help to know who the f-ather is. Is it Jeff who’s sitting in federal prison awaiting trial, or Gunny James Jackson who may or may not still be in Cairo. What if it was Ambassador Jim Matthews or his driver Gino. Then those limo drivers who took their liberties with her in the back of their bosses’ limos that night which cost her the job of being the Ambassador’s assistant.

Just as well. She’s back in Virginia Beach growing her real estate career and those other men are a fading memory which in reality, she may never know who the ******* of her b-aby is.

Settling into her office at the real estate brokerage, Jaycee takes a call on her cell phone.

“Jaycee Sanders,” she answers.

“Well, hello, Jaycee. You and I met about 18 months ago. It’s Jam. The trucker you met in North Carolina. I kept your business card and thought it was time to give you a call,” says James “Jam” Allen.

“Oh hi, Jam! I was wondering if I would ever hear from you again after our little get together in your big truck,” chuckled Jaycee.

“That was a nice time, Jaycee. Listen, the reason for my calling you is that I am getting ready to retire. I’m selling my rig soon and I would like to explore settling in your neck of the woods. Can you help me?” Jam asked.

Delighted with the prospect of taking on a new buyer, but she’s also delighted that it’s the big trucker Jam. He certainly fucked her so well in the sleeper cab of his big truck when she was on the way home from Reuben’s funeral. She’s excited to maybe have a regular black man again to take care of her slutty needs, she thinks to herself.

She never thought of herself as slutty, but as the men and years piled up, she thought more freely of herself like that. Always the prim and proper wife and m-om, she didn’t even fuck in college; only gave her then boyfriend a hand job to take care of his needs.

After her marriage to Mike, their sex life was pretty vanilla. Then Mike brought home some pornographic VHS tapes. One was centered on interracial sex with two white girls and two very well-endowed black men. Jaycee was mesmerized by the skin contrast and how big those men were. Mike was quite vocal about setting up Jaycee with men like that. She poopooed the notion, then she met Reuben, and as they say, the rest is history.

“Jam, can you come by my office to discuss what you are looking for in a new home? I’m here now so if you want to stop by soon, please do,” Jaycee says to Jam.

“Maybe you should meet me instead. I am still driving and have to make one more delivery. Can you come to the truck stop on highway 13?” Jam asks.

Thinking for a moment to consider the change in plans, Jaycee agrees to meet Jam inside the restaurant for lunch.

Saying goodbye, Jaycee quickly prints some forms for Jam to sign to start his home search. Jam mentioned he didn’t need financing since he will be a cash buyer once he sells his big rig and trailer. Perfect! thinks Jaycee. This should be an easy transaction, and now Jam is driving his way into her life. What a pleasant surprise this is!

Climbing into her new C-Class Mercedes, Jaycee makes the 15-minute drive to the big truck stop off Northampton Blvd. After she parks, she looks around at the large semis and their trailers to see is she can find Jam’s rig, but to no avail. The last time she saw it, Jam had her in the sleeper cab giving her a great fuck with his mushroom headed big black cock. Even after she was done fucking Reuben’s two cousins and Lem too, Jam really hit her spot just right, now she’s hoping to have that again.

She really shouldn’t fuck her clients like she did with Coach that first time; its just not ethical for her to do so, but she can keep it discrete she convinced herself. The hunger for black cock has made Jaycee make a few bad decisions and she wonders how far she can go before it all comes crashing down around her as she rubs her belly.

Jam saw Jaycee enter the restaurant before she saw him. Waving to her, he gets her attention and smiles to himself as the obviously pregnant Jaycee walks to his booth. Standing to greet her with a hug and kiss, Jam thinks to himself that she is even sexier than he remembered.

“So nice to see you Jaycee and thanks for coming here. I know it was 18 months ago, but that’s not my k-id is it?” Jam asks with a hearty laugh that caused the other customers to look at the interracial couple in the booth.

“Jam! Please!” an embarrassed Jaycee laughingly chastises Jam.

“Well, I am sure you and hubby are very happy with the b-aby on the way,” Jam says, keeping his voice down this time.

Jaycee replies in a hushed tone, “He’s not the f-ather, and I’m pretty sure this one is black,” Jaycee says pointing to her growing belly.

“No s-hit? Some brother finally got ya, eh?” Jam jokes.

“Yes, some black man got lucky, but the question is, I don’t know which one,” Jaycee replies.

“Damn, girl! What’s hubby got to say about it?” Jam asks.

“Well, naturally he wasn’t too happy, especially when I told him I don’t know who the f-ather is,” says Jaycee as she goes on to tell Jam about the last 18 months of getting ready to move to Cairo, about Jeff and the others that could be the *******.

“So, you’re up to date,” Jaycee concludes.

After a pause and a bite of his sandwich, Jam asks, “So you still going to keep on fucking us black guys?”

Reaching across the table, Jaycee touches Jam’s hand and says, “I hope that was an invite.”

With Jaycee’s response, Jam thinks to himself she has really turned into a freak, and he loves it.

“Let’s settle up on the tab, then lets go back to my rig and get reacquainted,” Jam offers.

“Gee, we didn’t even get to talk real estate,” Jaycee laughs as she slides out of the booth.

Leaving the restaurant, Jaycee stops to put her handbag into her car and then joins Jam for the short walk to his truck.

As they walk together, another trucker sitting in his cab yells at Jam, “Yo Jam. You can’t knock her up anymore than she already is!”

Smiling and giving a thumbs up, Jam puts his big arm around Jaycee’s shoulders, pulling her close as they continue to walk. Arriving at Jam’s truck, he opens the door for her and helps her up, catching a glimpse up her dress of her freshly shaven, pregnant pussy.

Climbing into the sleeper compartment, Jaycee pulls her dress up over her head and unclasps her bra, kicking her heels off. Jam sits in the driver's seat pulling his jeans and t-shirt off, then climbs in back to join the naked and pregnant white wife of some poor white guy.

Jaycee reaches for the hardening black cock and hungrily takes it into her mouth, savoring the salty taste and musky scent she finds so intoxicating.

Jam is enjoying the blonde-haired head bobbing up and down on his big cock, but he wants to taste that pregnant pussy. Inviting her to lay back, Jam gets between her toned thighs and begins to feast on the white pussy, and it doesn’t take long for Jaycee to cum and gush onto Jam’s face, running down his chin onto the mattress below.

Jam continues his oral assault on the white married pussy until Jaycee can take no more, and she implores him to enter her. She so looks forward to Jam pushing his hard black cock into her as she reaches behind him, grabbing his hips, pulling him in all the way.

In the back of her mind, she realizes this is what happened with Reuben that caused her to miscarriage, and she stops Jam.

Catching her breath, she says to Jam, “Please Jam, don’t go all the way in. You are so big and I love it, but I had a miscarriage from getting too carried away with the first b-aby’s f-ather.”

“Ok, b-aby. I’ll go slow, but damn, that pussy is so nice,” Jam says reaching to touch her clitoris sending another wave through her body.

It’s like her whole body is electrified like never before. The whole scenario playing out makes Jaycee swoon as Jam uses his cock to tease her clit and pussy, sliding the head in, being careful not to push too far in another man’s wife’s cunt.

“Oh Jam. That feels so nice. I’ve missed this. I hope you can stay. I want to be yours,” Jaycee coos.

“Yeah, b-aby. You want to be owned? I have ya now. We going to have fun and we’re going to explore all kinds of s-hit, get that kinky side fired up,” Jam grins as he pumps his cock into Jaycee’s pussy.

The erotic exchange back and forth, is enough to send Jam over the edge as he floods the vagina beneath him, then withdrawing giving Jaycee one more spurt of cum on her face as she gobbles up the black sperm, wiping it into her mouth, licking her fingers to insure she got it all.

Laying together in Jam’s sleeper cab, Jaycee feels the post-sex glow throughout her body, enjoying the embrace of Jam’s big arm around her. Jam for his part is smiling to himself contently, can’t believe how easy it was to get Jaycee to fuck.

He’s got some plans for her that his perverse mind has dreamt about, it was just a matter of time to find the right b-itch, and here she is. He hopes to meet her husband someday to cuck him so Jam can have them both, anytime, anywhere, however he wants.

Maybe after this b-aby, he could give her another, just keep breeding her until she can have no more. That’s been a fantasy of his since his Army days. Maybe now is the chance to live it out with a few other things he wants to try with this white slut.

Life is pretty good, James “Jam” Allen tells himself, stroking the blonde haired head of the sleeping married woman lying in his arms.

--- To be continued
623_1000.1.jpg624_1000.1.jpg625_1000.1.jpg

Last edited:
Chapter 57 of A Wife’s Story

Author’s note: Please consider going back to Chapter 33; a previous character will be re-introduced

For Jaycee Sanders, her life was somewhat getting back to normal after leaving the chaos that was Cairo, Egypt and the drama that unfolded during her time there.

She endured Jeff’s sexual manipulation, and when she told him she was going back to the states, it so infuriated him that he conspired to bait her into sexual slavery to show her he’s in control. Fortunately, for Jaycee, Marine Gunnery Sergeant James Jackson came to her rescue aided by the embassy’s FBI and DEA attaches and brought Jeff Jefferson’s sordid sex trafficking to an end.

While she enjoys her morning cup of tea on her back deck overlooking the golf course, she thinks back to James and wonders how he is doing. She was falling for the big, black Marine and it was probably just as well that she left Cairo before that affair spun out of control.

Then there was her husband, Major Mike Sanders, USMC. The past year had almost ended their marriage as she wasn’t handling Mike’s absence while he tended to his duties in the Defense Attaché Office. Now the Sanders family are all back in Virginia; Jaycee and k-ids in Virginia Beach and Mike is still at Quantico to finish his career and rejoin the family afterwards.

Yeah, things are getting back to normal Jaycee thinks to herself as she rubs her growing belly of the s-on she is carrying and who the f-ather is remains a big question.

Jaycee’s pregnancy is considered at-risk due to her age of 43. When her new s-on is born, she’ll be 44. So, there are some things she’s had to adjust to like the obvious; no more enjoying a glass of chardonnay wine as well as no coffee, which she has now taken to decaf tea during her morning regimen. She also must adhere to a strict diet as she is susceptible to gestational diabetes.

The pregnancy has also made Jaycee very horny. All the more so knowing she has a black s-on growing in her. She’s had to resist the temptation to call Mel or Coach to come meet her to get fucked, but she couldn’t do that to Julie and Phylicia, so Jaycee relies on her trusty black dildo to sate the immediate itch in her pussy.

She’s also at that point that she’ll have to shop for maternity clothes real soon as her regular dresses and skirts are getting a tad too uncomfortable to wear as she squeezes into her business attire. She is also blessed by looking radiant in all her pregnancies and never had any bloating or other issues most women have.

For this pregnancy though, she wonders if anything will be different carrying a black b-aby and will it affect her physically. Mentally, she’s dealing with it; it would just help to know who the f-ather is. Is it Jeff who’s sitting in federal prison awaiting trial, or Gunny James Jackson who may or may not still be in Cairo. What if it was Ambassador Jim Matthews or his driver Gino. Then those limo drivers who took their liberties with her in the back of their bosses’ limos that night which cost her the job of being the Ambassador’s assistant.

Just as well. She’s back in Virginia Beach growing her real estate career and those other men are a fading memory which in reality, she may never know who the ******* of her b-aby is.

Settling into her office at the real estate brokerage, Jaycee takes a call on her cell phone.

“Jaycee Sanders,” she answers.

“Well, hello, Jaycee. You and I met about 18 months ago. It’s Jam. The trucker you met in North Carolina. I kept your business card and thought it was time to give you a call,” says James “Jam” Allen.

“Oh hi, Jam! I was wondering if I would ever hear from you again after our little get together in your big truck,” chuckled Jaycee.

“That was a nice time, Jaycee. Listen, the reason for my calling you is that I am getting ready to retire. I’m selling my rig soon and I would like to explore settling in your neck of the woods. Can you help me?” Jam asked.

Delighted with the prospect of taking on a new buyer, but she’s also delighted that it’s the big trucker Jam. He certainly fucked her so well in the sleeper cab of his big truck when she was on the way home from Reuben’s funeral. She’s excited to maybe have a regular black man again to take care of her slutty needs, she thinks to herself.

She never thought of herself as slutty, but as the men and years piled up, she thought more freely of herself like that. Always the prim and proper wife and m-om, she didn’t even fuck in college; only gave her then boyfriend a hand job to take care of his needs.

After her marriage to Mike, their sex life was pretty vanilla. Then Mike brought home some pornographic VHS tapes. One was centered on interracial sex with two white girls and two very well-endowed black men. Jaycee was mesmerized by the skin contrast and how big those men were. Mike was quite vocal about setting up Jaycee with men like that. She poopooed the notion, then she met Reuben, and as they say, the rest is history.

“Jam, can you come by my office to discuss what you are looking for in a new home? I’m here now so if you want to stop by soon, please do,” Jaycee says to Jam.

“Maybe you should meet me instead. I am still driving and have to make one more delivery. Can you come to the truck stop on highway 13?” Jam asks.

Thinking for a moment to consider the change in plans, Jaycee agrees to meet Jam inside the restaurant for lunch.

Saying goodbye, Jaycee quickly prints some forms for Jam to sign to start his home search. Jam mentioned he didn’t need financing since he will be a cash buyer once he sells his big rig and trailer. Perfect! thinks Jaycee. This should be an easy transaction, and now Jam is driving his way into her life. What a pleasant surprise this is!

Climbing into her new C-Class Mercedes, Jaycee makes the 15-minute drive to the big truck stop off Northampton Blvd. After she parks, she looks around at the large semis and their trailers to see is she can find Jam’s rig, but to no avail. The last time she saw it, Jam had her in the sleeper cab giving her a great fuck with his mushroom headed big black cock. Even after she was done fucking Reuben’s two cousins and Lem too, Jam really hit her spot just right, now she’s hoping to have that again.

She really shouldn’t fuck her clients like she did with Coach that first time; its just not ethical for her to do so, but she can keep it discrete she convinced herself. The hunger for black cock has made Jaycee make a few bad decisions and she wonders how far she can go before it all comes crashing down around her as she rubs her belly.

Jam saw Jaycee enter the restaurant before she saw him. Waving to her, he gets her attention and smiles to himself as the obviously pregnant Jaycee walks to his booth. Standing to greet her with a hug and kiss, Jam thinks to himself that she is even sexier than he remembered.

“So nice to see you Jaycee and thanks for coming here. I know it was 18 months ago, but that’s not my k-id is it?” Jam asks with a hearty laugh that caused the other customers to look at the interracial couple in the booth.

“Jam! Please!” an embarrassed Jaycee laughingly chastises Jam.

“Well, I am sure you and hubby are very happy with the b-aby on the way,” Jam says, keeping his voice down this time.

Jaycee replies in a hushed tone, “He’s not the f-ather, and I’m pretty sure this one is black,” Jaycee says pointing to her growing belly.

“No s-hit? Some brother finally got ya, eh?” Jam jokes.

“Yes, some black man got lucky, but the question is, I don’t know which one,” Jaycee replies.

“Damn, girl! What’s hubby got to say about it?” Jam asks.

“Well, naturally he wasn’t too happy, especially when I told him I don’t know who the f-ather is,” says Jaycee as she goes on to tell Jam about the last 18 months of getting ready to move to Cairo, about Jeff and the others that could be the *******.

“So, you’re up to date,” Jaycee concludes.

After a pause and a bite of his sandwich, Jam asks, “So you still going to keep on fucking us black guys?”

Reaching across the table, Jaycee touches Jam’s hand and says, “I hope that was an invite.”

With Jaycee’s response, Jam thinks to himself she has really turned into a freak, and he loves it.

“Let’s settle up on the tab, then lets go back to my rig and get reacquainted,” Jam offers.

“Gee, we didn’t even get to talk real estate,” Jaycee laughs as she slides out of the booth.

Leaving the restaurant, Jaycee stops to put her handbag into her car and then joins Jam for the short walk to his truck.

As they walk together, another trucker sitting in his cab yells at Jam, “Yo Jam. You can’t knock her up anymore than she already is!”

Smiling and giving a thumbs up, Jam puts his big arm around Jaycee’s shoulders, pulling her close as they continue to walk. Arriving at Jam’s truck, he opens the door for her and helps her up, catching a glimpse up her dress of her freshly shaven, pregnant pussy.

Climbing into the sleeper compartment, Jaycee pulls her dress up over her head and unclasps her bra, kicking her heels off. Jam sits in the driver's seat pulling his jeans and t-shirt off, then climbs in back to join the naked and pregnant white wife of some poor white guy.

Jaycee reaches for the hardening black cock and hungrily takes it into her mouth, savoring the salty taste and musky scent she finds so intoxicating.

Jam is enjoying the blonde-haired head bobbing up and down on his big cock, but he wants to taste that pregnant pussy. Inviting her to lay back, Jam gets between her toned thighs and begins to feast on the white pussy, and it doesn’t take long for Jaycee to cum and gush onto Jam’s face, running down his chin onto the mattress below.

Jam continues his oral assault on the white married pussy until Jaycee can take no more, and she implores him to enter her. She so looks forward to Jam pushing his hard black cock into her as she reaches behind him, grabbing his hips, pulling him in all the way.

In the back of her mind, she realizes this is what happened with Reuben that caused her to miscarriage, and she stops Jam.

Catching her breath, she says to Jam, “Please Jam, don’t go all the way in. You are so big and I love it, but I had a miscarriage from getting too carried away with the first b-aby’s f-ather.”

“Ok, b-aby. I’ll go slow, but damn, that pussy is so nice,” Jam says reaching to touch her clitoris sending another wave through her body.

It’s like her whole body is electrified like never before. The whole scenario playing out makes Jaycee swoon as Jam uses his cock to tease her clit and pussy, sliding the head in, being careful not to push too far in another man’s wife’s cunt.

“Oh Jam. That feels so nice. I’ve missed this. I hope you can stay. I want to be yours,” Jaycee coos.

“Yeah, b-aby. You want to be owned? I have ya now. We going to have fun and we’re going to explore all kinds of s-hit, get that kinky side fired up,” Jam grins as he pumps his cock into Jaycee’s pussy.

The erotic exchange back and forth, is enough to send Jam over the edge as he floods the vagina beneath him, then withdrawing giving Jaycee one more spurt of cum on her face as she gobbles up the black sperm, wiping it into her mouth, licking her fingers to insure she got it all.

Laying together in Jam’s sleeper cab, Jaycee feels the post-sex glow throughout her body, enjoying the embrace of Jam’s big arm around her. Jam for his part is smiling to himself contently, can’t believe how easy it was to get Jaycee to fuck.

He’s got some plans for her that his perverse mind has dreamt about, it was just a matter of time to find the right b-itch, and here she is. He hopes to meet her husband someday to cuck him so Jam can have them both, anytime, anywhere, however he wants.

Maybe after this b-aby, he could give her another, just keep breeding her until she can have no more. That’s been a fantasy of his since his Army days. Maybe now is the chance to live it out with a few other things he wants to try with this white slut.

Life is pretty good, James “Jam” Allen tells himself, stroking the blonde haired head of the sleeping married woman lying in his arms.

--- To be continued
View attachment 6260920View attachment 6260921View attachment 6260922
First of all thank you for another well written article. We are both really craving how kinky this scenario will become.

Both of us are anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Hey everyone... first off, thanks again for taking the time to read Jaycee's transformation, or evolution, from prim and proper to wanton BBC slut wife.

I thought it might be fun for everyone to post some of your favorite pictures on this thread that can relate to your favorite chapters and help Jaycee tell her story. Looking forward to your contributions!

Chapter 58 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee awakes and takes a moment to orient herself to strange surroundings. Plus, the growing wet spot she was lying on contributed to her wakefulness as she rolled over in the empty bed, grabbing a towel to wipe between her legs. It took just a few seconds for her to remember she’s in the sleeper cab of Jam Allen’s big rig.

Looking around, she doesn’t see Jam so she reaches for her dress and bra, putting them on, then climbs out of the cab onto the driver’s seat, and opens the door, gingerly climbing down from the truck. Putting her pumps back on, she then sees Jam coming around the back of the trailer.

Seeing Jaycee standing next to his rig brings a smile to his face. He always wished to have a female companion to ride with him, but never found the right woman. Jaycee probably would be a fun one to have, but that life has passed him bye as he nears retirement.

“Hey you. Have a good nap?” Jam asks Jaycee as he walks towards her over the roar of the other parked semis’ diesel engines.

“Yes, and gave me a bit of a start. I’m not used to waking up in a big truck you know,” chuckled Jaycee.

“Too bad I didn’t meet you 20 years earlier. You’d be waking up in there quite often as we hit the roads,” Jam says, addressing his fantasy.

“20 years ago, I wouldn’t know how to be with a big, rugged trucker like you,” Jaycee smiled up at Jam.

Jaycee continues, “We need to schedule another time to sign those buyer representation documents. Can I email them to you to esign when you get back home?”

“That will be fine. I’ll look at them tonight when I get home. I’ll be back this weekend, so maybe we can go look at some homes then?” Jam asks.

“Sounds good. I’ll clear my schedule for you and send you some listings that match your search criteria,” Jaycee replies.

“Ok. Let me walk you to your car,’ Jam offers.

Walking through the parking lot of semis, most of the drivers stopped what they were doing to watch Jaycee and Jam pass by, with Jam giving a grin and a nod to his fellow truckers, most giving him the thumbs up with their own knowing grins.

“You think those other truckers knew what we were doing?” Jaycee naively asks.

“Oh, they know, and I also know they are damn jealous too,” Jam answers.

Arriving at Jaycee’s C-Class Mercedes, Jam admires the car and the pretty lady standing next to it. With a final hug and kiss, Jam and Jaycee say goodbye until Saturday when Jam comes back to house hunt.

Climbing into her car, Jaycee takes a moment enjoying the remnants of being fucked and the taste of Jam’s cum still lingering in her mouth. It’s been weeks since she’s had any sex aside from her BBC dildo and it felt great to once again have a black man with big black cock to satisfy her lust.

Saturday rolls around and Jaycee is getting ready to meet Jam at the first house to visit for the day which will start off in the rural part of Virginia Beach called Pungo. Jam said he wanted a large lot and maybe a barn on the site too. Jaycee thought she found the perfect home for Jam and is excited to show it to him and the quick transaction by him being a cash buyer.

Dressing in her white bra and matching panties which are increasingly getting tighter to wear, she’ll soon will have to resort to maternity undergarments, which she is not looking forward to.

Slipping into a white sweater dress and matching white pumps, Jaycee gathers her briefcase and purse. Saying goodbye to her c-hildren, she tells them she’ll probably will be out for the rest of the day but call anytime if they should want something.

The 45-minute drive takes Jaycee through the very rural Pungo area. The winding country roads are all paved, and Jaycee is enjoying the drive in her Mercedes on these roads. Her GPS tells her the house is at the next left turn just in time before she drives by the driveway entrance.

As Jaycee is getting out of her Mercedes, she sees Jam’s Cadillac coming up the driveway so Jaycee waits by her car for Jam to park and greet her.

Exiting his late model Cadillac, Jam is dressed impeccably in a casual button shirt, linen trousers and leather loafer shoes. His graying beard is neatly trimmed matching his short-cropped graying hair on his head as a reminder of his 55 years; 12 years older than Jaycee.

Jaycee never really got a good vision of Jam and his polished appearance today pleased her even more… almost as much as his wonderful black cock that has the ability to do magical things to her pussy.

“Hello Jam. How was your drive from North Carolina?” Jaycee asks, reaching up to give Jam a kiss on the cheek, discreetly.

“Hey, b-abe. Good drive up and I am loving this location. Depending on what the inside looks like, it might be an easy day for you,” Jam smiled, touching Jaycee’s shoulder, sending a shiver through her body.

Walking up the steps to the contemporary 2-story home, Jaycee finds the lockbox for the key and unlocks the front door. Apparently, the home is an estate sale since the current owner passed away before fully moving out. Lots of personal property remains in the home, but after walking through the house, it is in relatively good condition.

Walking into the master suite, Jam opens one of two closet doors and then just stands there chuckling to himself. Jaycee walks over to him to see what caught Jam’s attention and all she can say is, “Oh my!”

Inside the big walk-in closet, instead of clothing, there was an array of bondage equipment with chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling. There was also a cross-like structure with more restraints top and bottom as well as kind of pommel horse with straps and buckles on it as well. Assorted paddles, whips, and even a throne-like chair next to what looks like an old OB/GYN exam table.

After a minute looking at it all, Jam says to Jaycee, “I’ll take it. Assuming all of this conveys.”

“Oh, I am sure it will. I don’t think the estate knows of this little playroom. The owner must have had some wild parties,” Jaycee says.

“Or he was a freaky pervert. If only these walls could talk,” Jam says.

He continues, “You ever do anything this wild, Jaycee?”

“Nothing like this. One of the guys I was with was a bit into the humiliation aspect and had tied my hands a couple times, but that was the extent of it. How about you, Jam?” Jaycee asks.

“Once or twice when I went to Florida for a swinger’s event. Let me show you how this works,” Jam says, taking Jaycee by the hand, leading her to the cross.

“Raise your arms. NOW!” Jam commands.

Startling Jaycee, she obeys as Jam straps her wrists and ankles to the cross.

“Um, now what?” Jaycee asks.

“Oh, there are a lot of options and maybe we can try them all out. Over time. Right now, you are giving me some ideas,” Jam says, reaching to rub Jaycee’s pregnant belly.

Looking around the room, Jam’s imagination is calculating all the uses for the devices. On a bookshelf, he sees various dildos of different sizes, colors and textures. Taking a black one that is about 7 inches in length, he sees that is also a vibrator. Clicking it on, Jam walks over to the restrained and frightened Jaycee.

Reaching under her dress, Jam runs the vibrating dildo up the inside of her thighs to her crotch. To Jaycee’s amazement, her apprehension turns to wonton lust as the vibrator quickly brings a tremor of orgasms. With the fact that she is restrained, helpless against the onslaught Jam is giving Jaycee’s pussy, a whole new feeling of eroticism overcomes Jaycee.

With her orgasms, she can feel her b-aby move. With her compromised position, Jaycee now pleads with Jam to stop, as she is afraid with the sudden movement of the b-aby.

Having achieved getting Jaycee to cum, Jam turns the vibrator off, then turns to undo the restraints from her wrists and ankles. Then Jam tells her, “Go lay on the bed. NOW!”

Jaycee again obeys and lays down on the bed in the master suite. Jam walks over and climbs onto the bed and pushes Jaycee’s dress up to her breasts exposing her white bra and panties. Admiring the pregnant white woman lying before him, he tells her to remove her bra revealing her swollen breasts and darkening nipples.

He removes his shirt and unbuckles his trousers, then through his boxer shorts, he pulls out a very rigid black cock, stroking it as Jaycee lays there wondering what’s next.

“Suck my cock, you pregnant little slut. Your little black b-aby is going to be very proud of his mama. I’m sure he will know what a black cock slut his white mama is,” Jam taunts, flouting his cock in Jaycee’s face.

Taking his cock, Jaycee guides into her mouth. Pleasing Jam orally, seems to calm Jaycee as if a pacifier for a b-aby. Reaching down, Jam starts to finger Jaycee’s pussy, pinching and rubbing the swollen clit, which Jaycee feels the b-aby stir again.

“Jam. Please. My b-aby is moving while you are doing that. I’m nervous,” Jaycee pleads, again helpless in her situation.

“Fuck that. The b-oy is just grooving with his mama. He’ll be fucking white bitches before you know it. Just like his daddy,” Jam says. The intoxicating feeling of domination, power and humiliation over this white pregnant woman with a black b-aby growing in her has Jam ready to explode with his own orgasm.

Pulling out of Jaycee’s mouth, Jam guides Jaycee’s hand on his cock and she strokes his cock a few times and then a torrent of black cum coats Jaycee’s belly, as if baptizing the b-aby inside.

Satisfied, Jam wipes his hand and cock on Jaycee’s pushed-up white knit dress and climbs off the bed to get dressed. While he does that, Jaycee grabs the blanket she was laying on and wipes Jam’s cum from her belly, and climbs out of the bed, pulling her dress down, she grabs her bra and places it in her purse, then goes into the bathroom to run a brush through her hair and make sure her make up is still intact.

Exiting the bathroom, Jam is waiting for her while he sits in a chair in the corner of the master suite.

Walking down the stairs, Jam says, “Jaycee. Write up the offer. This place sings to me. Tell the listing agent I want all of this s-hit out of here, except for the bondage room. Leave that all in place.”

“Ok Jam. Anything else?” Jaycee asks, amazed at the change in demeanor in Jam from just a few minutes ago.

“No. I think that’s it. I hope you and your husband will come visit me on occasion. I plan to have a few get togethers from time to time and you are always invited,” James says standing now on the front porch, appreciating that there are no neighbors in view and the privacy that gives him.

All business now, Jam drives away as Jaycee takes a deep breath, rubbing her belly one more time as her b-aby moves as if acknowledging his m-other’s touch.

Her cellphone rings and she sees it’s her husband, Mike calling.

“Hi Mike!” Jaycee says, glad to hear her husband’s voice, the first time in a couple of weeks.

“Hi Jaycee. Just letting you know I’ll be coming home tomorrow. I’ve got a meeting at Little Creek that I volunteered to attend, and I thought it’ll be a good opportunity to see you and the k-ids. I miss you; Jaycee and I want us to get things straight again. This sucks being apart, both geographically and emotionally. Will that be ok with you?” Mike asks.

Feeling a tear run down her cheek, she says, “Of course, honey. I want that too. Very much. Please come home to where you belong.”

--- To be continued
29bnb-1024x682.jpg
932_1000.jpg934_1000.jpg923_1000.jpg940_1000.jpg932_1000.jpg

Last edited:
You do know you have a song addicted to this story. You do know we're all Is anxious for the next chapter. I love the husband and the ******* are back in the story. You know my fear but I pray that it turns back into mike and the ******* favor and that they have a hell of a life partying together.

You do know you have a song addicted to this story. You do know we're all Is anxious for the next chapter. I love the husband and the ******* are back in the story. You know my fear but I pray that it turns back into mike and the ******* favor and that they have a hell of a life partying together.
A tip o the hat to you, my friend. Mike is working his way back into stag/cuck status. Hope you like the next chapter and thank you always for taking the time to read and comment. It definitely helps steer this plot as we go along! ;)

Chapter 58 of A Wife’s Story

Jaycee awakes and takes a moment to orient herself to strange surroundings. Plus, the growing wet spot she was lying on contributed to her wakefulness as she rolled over in the empty bed, grabbing a towel to wipe between her legs. It took just a few seconds for her to remember she’s in the sleeper cab of Jam Allen’s big rig.

Looking around, she doesn’t see Jam so she reaches for her dress and bra, putting them on, then climbs out of the cab onto the driver’s seat, and opens the door, gingerly climbing down from the truck. Putting her pumps back on, she then sees Jam coming around the back of the trailer.

Seeing Jaycee standing next to his rig brings a smile to his face. He always wished to have a female companion to ride with him, but never found the right woman. Jaycee probably would be a fun one to have, but that life has passed him bye as he nears retirement.

“Hey you. Have a good nap?” Jam asks Jaycee as he walks towards her over the roar of the other parked semis’ diesel engines.

“Yes, and gave me a bit of a start. I’m not used to waking up in a big truck you know,” chuckled Jaycee.

“Too bad I didn’t meet you 20 years earlier. You’d waking up in there quite often as we hit the roads,” Jam says, addressing his fantasy.

“20 years ago, I wouldn’t know how to be with a big, rugged trucker like you,” Jaycee smiled up at Jam.

Jaycee continues, “We need to schedule another time to sign those buyer representation documents. Can I email them to you to esign when you get back home?”

“That will be fine. I’ll look at them tonight when I get home. I’ll be back this weekend, so maybe we can go look at some homes then?” Jam asks.

“Sounds good. I’ll clear my schedule for you and send you some listings that match your search criteria,” Jaycee replies.

“Ok. Let me walk you to your car,’ Jam offers.

Walking through the parking lot of semis, most of the drivers stopped what they were doing to watch Jaycee and Jam pass by, with Jam giving a grin and a nod to his fellow truckers, most giving him the thumbs up with their own knowing grins.

“You think those other truckers knew what we were doing?” Jaycee naively asks.

“Oh, they know, and I also know they are damn jealous too,” Jam answers.

Arriving at Jaycee’s C-Class Mercedes, Jam admires the car and the pretty lady standing next to it. With a final hug and kiss, Jam and Jaycee say goodbye until Saturday when Jam comes back to house hunt.

Climbing into her car, Jaycee takes a moment enjoying the remnants of being of being fucked and the taste of Jam’s cum still lingering in her mouth. It’s been weeks since she’s had any sex aside from her BBC dildo and it felt great to once again have a black man with big black cock to satisfy her lust.

Saturday rolls around and Jaycee is getting ready to meet Jam at the first house to visit for the day which will start off in the rural part of Virginia Beach called Pungo. Jam said he wanted a large lot and maybe a barn on the site too. Jaycee thought she found the perfect home for Jam and is excited to show it to him and the quick transaction by him being a cash buyer.

Dressing in her white bra and matching panties which are increasingly getting tighter to wear, she’ll soon will have to resort to maternity undergarments, which she is not looking forward to.

Slipping into a white sweater dress and matching white pumps, Jaycee gathers her briefcase and purse. Saying goodbye to her c-hildren, she tells them she’ll probably will be out for the rest of the day but call anytime if they should want something.

The 45-minute drive takes Jaycee through the very rural Pungo area. The winding country roads are all paved, and Jaycee is enjoying the drive in her Mercedes on these roads. Her GPS tells her the house is at the next left turn just in time before she drives by the driveway entrance.

As Jaycee is getting out of her, she sees Jam’s Cadillac coming up the driveway so Jaycee waits by her car for Jam to park and greet her.

Exiting his late model Cadillac, Jam is dressed impeccably in a casual button shirt, linen trousers and leather loafer shoes. His graying beard is neatly trimmed matching his short-cropped graying hair on his head as a reminder of his 55 years; 12 years older than Jaycee.

Jaycee never really got a good vision of Jam and his polished appearance today pleased her even more… almost as much as his wonderful black cock that has the ability to do magical things to her pussy.

“Hello Jam. How was your drive from North Carolina?” Jaycee asks, reaching up to give Jam a kiss on the cheek, discreetly.

“Hey, b-abe. Good drive up and I am loving this location. Depending on what the inside looks like, it might be an easy day for you,” Jam smiled, touching Jaycee’s shoulder, sending a shiver through her body.

Walking up the steps to the contemporary 2-story home, Jaycee finds the lockbox for the key and unlocks the front door. Apparently, the home is an estate sale since the current owner passed away before fully moving out. Lots of personal property remains in the home, but after walking through the house, it is in relatively good condition.

Walking into the master suite, Jam opens one of two closet doors and then just stands there chuckling to himself. Jaycee walks over to him to see what caught Jam’s attention and all she can say is, “Oh my!”

Inside the big walk-in closet, instead of clothing, there was an array of bondage equipment with chains and cuffs hanging from the ceiling. There was also a cross-like structure with more restraints top and bottom as well as kind of pommel horse with straps and buckles on it as well. Assorted paddles, whips, and even a throne-like chair next to what looks like an old OB/GYN exam table.

After a minute looking at it all, Jam says to Jaycee, “I’ll take it. Assuming all of this conveys.”

“Oh, I am sure it will. I don’t think the estate knows of this little playroom. The owner must have had some wild parties,” Jaycee says.

“Or he was a freaky pervert. If only these walls could talk,” Jam says.

He continues, “You ever do anything this wild, Jaycee?”

“Nothing like this. One of the guys I was with was a bit into the humiliation aspect andhas tied my hands a couple times, but that was the extent of it. How about you, Jam?” Jaycee asks.

“Once or twice when I went to Florida for swinger’s event. Let me show you how this works,” Jam says, taking Jaycee by the hand, leading her to the cross.

“Raise your arms. NOW!” Jam commands.

Startling Jaycee, she obeys as Jam straps her wrists and ankles to the cross.

“Um, now what?” Jaycee asks.

“Oh, there are a lot of options and maybe we can try them all out. Over time. Right now, you are giving me some ideas,” Jam says, reaching to rub Jaycee’s pregnant belly.

Looking around the room, Jam’s imagination is calculating all the uses for the devices. On a bookshelf, he sees various dildos of different sizes, colors and textures. Taking a black one that is about 7 inches in length, he sees that is also a vibrator. Clicking it on, Jam walks over to the restrained and frightened Jaycee.

Reaching under her dress, Jam runs the vibrating dildo up the inside of her thighs to her crotch. To Jaycee’s amazement, her apprehension turns to wonton lust as the vibrator quickly brings a tremor of orgasms. With the fact that she is restrained, helpless against the onslaught Jam is giving Jaycee’s pussy, a whole new feeling of eroticism overcomes Jaycee.

With her orgasms, she can feel her b-aby move. With her compromised position, Jaycee now pleads with Jam to stop, as she is afraid with the sudden movement of the b-aby.

Having achieved getting Jaycee to cum, Jam turns the vibrator off, then turns to undo the restraints from her wrists and ankles. Then Jam tells her, “Go lay on the bed. NOW!”

Jaycee again obeys and lays down on the bed in the master suite. Jam walks over and climbs onto the bed and pushes Jaycee’s dress up to her breasts exposing her white bra and panties. Admiring the pregnant white woman lying before him, he tells her to remove her bra revealing her swollen breasts and darkening nipples.

He removes his shirt and unbuckles his trousers, then through his boxer shorts, he pulls out a very rigid black cock, stroking it as Jaycee lays there wondering what’s next.

“Suck my cock, you pregnant little slut. Your little black b-aby is going to be very proud of his mama. I’m sure he will know what a black cock slut his white mama is,” Jam taunts, flouting his cock in Jaycee’s face.

Taking his cock, Jaycee guides into her mouth. Pleasing Jam orally, seems to calm Jaycee as if a pacifier for a b-aby. Reaching down, Jam starts to finger Jaycee’s pussy, pinching and rubbing the swollen clit, which Jaycee feels the b-aby stir again.

“Jam. Please. My b-aby is moving while you are doing that. I’m nervous,” Jaycee pleads, again helpless in her situation.

“Fuck that. The b-oy is just grooving with his mama. He’ll be fucking white bitches before you know it. Just like his daddy,” Jam says. The intoxicating feeling of domination, power and humiliation over this white pregnant woman with a black b-aby growing in her has Jam ready to explode with his own orgasm.

Pulling out of Jaycee’s mouth, Jam guides Jaycee’s hand on his cock and she strokes his cock a few times and then a torrent of black cum coats Jaycee’s belly, as if baptizing the b-aby inside.

Satisfied, Jam wipes his hand and cock on Jaycee’s pushed-up white knit dress and climbs off the bed to get dressed. While he does that, Jaycee grabs the blanket she was laying on and wipes Jam’s cum from her belly, and climbs out of the bed, pulling her dress down, she grabs her bra and places it in her purse, then goes into the bathroom to run a brush through her hair and make sure her make up is still intact.

Exiting the bathroom, Jam is waiting for her while he sits in a chair in the corner of the master suite.

Walking down the stairs, Jam says, “Jaycee. Write up the offer. This place sings to me. Tell the listing agent I want all of this s-hit out of here, except for the bondage room. Leave that all in place.”

“Ok Jam. Anything else?” Jaycee asks, amazed at the change in demeanor in Jam from just a few minutes ago.

“No. I think that’s it. I hope you and your husband will come visit me on occasion. I plan to have a few get togethers from time to time and you are always invited,” James says standing now on the front porch, appreciating that there are no neighbors in view and the privacy that gives him.

All business now, Jam drives away as Jaycee takes a deep breath, rubbing her belly one more time as her b-aby moves as if acknowledging his m-other’s touch.

Her cellphone rings and she sees it’s her husband, Mike calling.

“Hi Mike!” Jaycee says, glad to hear her husband’s voice, the first time in a couple of weeks.

“Hi Jaycee. Just letting you know I’ll be coming home tomorrow. I’ve got a meeting at Little Creek that I volunteered to attend, and I thought it’ll be a good opportunity to see you and the k-ids. I miss you; Jaycee and I want us to get things straight again. This sucks being apart, both geographically and emotionally. Will that be ok with you?” Mike asks.

Feeling a tear run down her cheek, she says, “Of course, honey. I want that too. Very much. Please come home to where you belong.”

--- To be continued
View attachment 6274899
View attachment 6274901View attachment 6274902View attachment 6274903View attachment 6274905View attachment 6274908
Great work on your latest chapter. I always got crazy when Eva would answer my call while being fucked, damn that's hot.

We both loved the pics. Can't wait for the latest.

Chapter 59 of A Wife’s Story

Driving back from Pungo after showing Jam the house with the bondage room, Jaycee begins to think about the whole BDSM angle to sex and how powerful it must be for people to actually have rooms with equipment, furniture, sex toys, paddles and assorted other items of debauchery.

She wouldn’t have guessed that Jam would be into that lifestyle, then she considers she really doesn’t know that much about him to begin with. With throwing caution to the wind, again, Jaycee finds herself involved with a black man that wants to control the narrative of a relationship.

“Jaycee, you really need to step back and stop rushing into such situations,” she says to herself as she drives just a bit too fast on the Pungo rural roads.

She then realizes she needs to stop for gas before she gets home so she pulls into the first 7-11 she comes to. Pulling up to the pump, she climbs out of her car just as another one pulls next to the pump opposite Jaycee.

Realizing she doesn’t have her bra on, Jaycee’s growing pregnant breasts and nipples can’t be ignored in her somewhat tight fitting knit dress.

Doing her best to cover up, the driver on the other side exits his car and greets Jaycee. Jaycee keeps one arm across her chest as the other works the gas pump. The gentleman across from her continues to glance back at her occasionally and Jaycee does a quick assessment of the stranger.

The stranger is a black man, medium build, short hair, clean shaven in a shirt, tie and dress slacks driving a Mercedes E-Class.

“Nice car. How long have you had it?” strange black man asks.

“Just a couple of months. I like your taste in cars too,” Jaycee replies flashing her bright smile.

“Thanks. One of the perks of being a real estate broker. I’m Anthony by the way,” the former stranger, now Anthony offers.

Anthony then asks, “Are you ok? You seem uncomfortable with your arm.”

Slightly embarrassed, Jaycee assures Anthony that she’s fine then tells him she’s a Realtor too.

“I kind of thought so. We can detect our own and not many people dress up on a Saturday morning except us,” Laughed Anthony.

“I’m Jaycee by the way. I’m just coming back from a showing in Pungo and have a contract to write back at my office,” Jaycee says as she finishes pumping gas and putting the handle back in the cradle.

Anthony reaches in his shirt pocket to pull out his business card handing it to Jaycee. “Thank you, Anthony. Let me get you one of mine, as she drops her arm, giving Anthony a glimpse of her breasts and nipples through the knitted material of her dress. Bending over the driver’s seat to reach her purse, Anthony is appreciated the pregnant ass of this hot white woman.

“Here you go,” handing Anthony her card.

“You know we’re always looking for good agents, especially our luxury home division. I would love to talk to you more and share some of the benefits of our brand. Can I maybe treat you to coffee or lunch sometime this week?” Anthony asks.

Like a moth drawn to a porch light, Jaycee can’t resist this seemingly innocent attempt to be recruited by this black man to join his brokerage.

“I will like that very much, Anthony. For now, I’m free on Tuesday. Just give me a time and place,” Jaycee smiles to Anthony.

“Great! We can go to the City Club downtown. I recently treated myself to a membership and I would be delighted to show it off to you,” Anthony says.

“Tuesday it is at City Club. Thank you for the invite, Anthony. I look forward to seeing you then,” Jaycee says as she’s given up on trying to cover her breasts up, as Anthony oogles her just a tad too long, then meets eye to eye with Jaycee and says, “It’s a date then. See you then.”

Driving in different directions, Jaycee wonders what may come of her meeting with her new acquaintance, and she swears to herself not to do anything that would appear inappropriate around Anthony. It was bad enough she gave him a look at her breasts and nipples pushing at the material trying to hold them in.

Men never looked at her because of her pre-pregnancy 34C breasts, and now she is pushing 36Cs, she kind of enjoys showing that she has big breasts now and plans to enjoy it as much as she can, before they go back down after the breast-feeding fades.

Sunday morning dawns for Jaycee as she sets out on her morning walk around the golf course. She used to be an avid runner, but since Cairo, her running suffered greatly due to the culture there. Women just didn’t go out to run in shorts and sports bra without being harassed by the Egyptian men. Now pregnant, walking is the next best thing for her.

Also, her husband Mike is coming home today. She is so excited by that; she so wants to get back to a normal f-amily life and hopes that she and Mike can make amends.

Returning home from her walk, Jaycee has a voicemail from the listing agent for the home in Pungo congratulating her on the contract she submitted on Jam’s behalf was accepted by the estate. Excited by the news, Jaycee calls Jam with the good news.

“Damn, girl, you do good work. Sexy with brains. I like that combo,” Jam says.

“Well, congratulations Jam. We close in two weeks after the title searches are done, just need your proof of funds for the estate.”

“Great. Great. So, when are we going to get together again? That was some hot s-hit we did yesterday,” Jam says.

“It was very unusual, Jam, but does give me something to consider that lifestyle. My husband is coming home today, so I am going to be tied up all week while he is here. At the very least, I’ll see you at the home inspection next week,” Jaycee replies.

Hanging up, Jam is disappointed that Jaycee can’t see him soon, so he places his phone on his desk and goes back to masturbating to the newest postings on Blacktowhite.net.

Jaycee was on the backyard deck when Mike pulls into the driveway. This is only the second time Mike has come home after they purchased the house and is pleased that Jaycee has been keeping up on the yard maintenance, especially in her current state of pregnancy.

Bracing himself for when he sees Jaycee, he walks through the front door to be swamped by his d-aughter and s-on who are very excited to have their f-ather home at last. Taking Mike by the hand, his c-hildren drag him to the backyard deck overlooking the golf course. Mike takes a deep breath and then exhales when he sees his pregnant wife waiting for him with open arms.

The couple embrace and Mike can feel the b-aby inside his wife’s belly give just a little kick, enough to confirm the healthy b-aby inside. Placing his hand on his wife’s belly, Mike smiles at Jaycee and wordlessly they both know everything will be alright.

The Sanders f-amily is once again reunited. They spend the next afternoon at the AAA baseball game feasting on hot dogs and popcorn. Their *******, Andy, even caught a foul ball which was the highlight of the day for them.

Returning home after the ballgame, the k-ids head to their bedrooms while Mike and Jaycee relax on the deck with Mike enjoying a cold adult beverage, and Jaycee an iced tea. They spend the remainder of the afternoon catching up, and the conversation eventually turns to Jaycee’s pregnancy.

“Are you even curious who the f-ather is?” Mike asks his wife.

Pausing a moment, Jaycee responds, “At this point, no. What does it matter? Maybe when he’s older or grown, he might want to know. But Mike, I want him to be our s-on and raise him like any other c-hild we could have had.”

Rubbing her hand on her belly, Jaycee feels the b-aby move again as if in response, to confirm his m-other’s sentiment.

“I agree, Jaycee. I’ve come to terms with the whole situation. If I have any say-so, I do want to know who the f-ather is. Otherwise, it’ll keep gnawing at me until I find out,” Mike says.

Going back into the house, Mike and Jaycee sit in the family room to watch a movie. Just as it ends, Mike leans over and says, “Hon. Lets go to bed. I want to get acquainted again. I remember how sexy and horny you were during your past pregnancies.”

Taking Jaycee by the hand, Mike leads his wife to the bedroom. Stripping naked, the couple snuggle and kiss, reaching for each other’s genitals; Mike with his rock hard 6 inch white cock and Jaycee’s always fresh shaven pussy. Mike is really enjoying his wife’s enlarging breasts and their dark areolas and sensitive nipples that are more erect than Mike has ever seen.

Straddling her husband, Jaycee guides his cock into the moist vagina which easily slides in as she begins to rock and bounce in her favorite position she has always enjoyed with her husband, mostly because that is the deepest he can get into her cunt, while she has had dozens of other cocks easily hit against her cervix, depositing billions of black sperm into the white womb, leading to the one good egg remaining in an otherwise barren white woman.

Feeling close to cumming, Mike is loving the view of his pregnant wife riding him with her swollen tits bouncing and swaying. Squeezing the nipples produces the initial stages of breast milk and Mike reaches up to suckle to the sweet nectar produced by his wife, thanks to some unknown black man.

The months away from his wife, finally catches up to him as he cums as deep as he can in the pregnant pussy of his wife who collapses onto him and they lay together for a few minutes until Mike’s shrinking cock slips out of the sopping pussy.

Snuggling together, the two drift to s-leep with Jaycee’s last thoughts being relieved that at least her husband’s cock won’t cause her to have concerns about harming the b-aby.

Awaking the next morning, it’s Monday and Mike has to get to his meetings. The f-amily all gather downstairs hurrying breakfast along, pouring coffee and making lunches. Jaycee has missed this morning chaos and smiles to herself things are finally back to normal.

K-ids off to school and Mike is on his way to base, Jaycee sits at the kitchen table relishing the past couple of days before she has to get ready for the day herself.

Dressed in her newest maternity dress, she can still wear heels, which help her feel somewhat sexy, but for how long she doesn’t know. Before leaving for her office, she checks her appointment book and remembers the lunch date with that broker Anthony.

The idea of selling luxury homes really appealed to her as her more recent leads have been nothing but government or bank repossessions in the seedier neighborhoods of Norfolk and Portsmouth, which do not return much in commissions, and driving her Mercedes and being pregnant in those areas, made Jaycee feel very vulnerable.

Thankfully with the pending purchase of Jam’s Pungo home, that should fill the f-amily coffers for another month or two. Hoping that Anthony will make her an offer to come join his brokerage, Jaycee decides right then to tell her current broker that she’s moving on.

“What if he doesn’t make the offer,” Jaycee thinks to herself, but seems throwing caution to the wind has been standard procedure lately for Jaycee.
--- To be continued
D00B7FFC-7C85-44FF-8C8D-D89C62486717.jpeg

Another homerun, I still worry about the family and if she is woman enough to handle it and not just spreading her legs. You are a wonderful writer. I am hooked, I am a fan and I am thankful for your story telling skills. Now, next chapter.....? Just asking

Another homerun, I still worry about the family and if she is woman enough to handle it and not just spreading her legs. You are a wonderful writer. I am hooked, I am a fan and I am thankful for your story telling skills. Now, next chapter.....? Just asking
Thanks for the feedback and the time you take to read!

Thank you for another well written chapter. It should be very interesting with the upcoming job offer.

Pregnant women are usually off the charts horny. Eva used to want it twice a day during her pregnancy.

Hey everyone... first off, thanks again for taking the time to read Jaycee's transformation, or evolution, from prim and proper to wanton BBC slut wife.

I thought it might be fun for everyone to post some of your favorite pictures on this thread that can relate to your favorite chapters and help Jaycee tell her story. Looking forward to your contributions!
Anybody?

Back