The risk of getting pregnant a kink or not

theukox

Couple
From
UK
OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

So i always thought i was lucky as not many wives do 3somes.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink

Attachments

• IMG_4871.PNG
    IMG_4871.PNG
    9.6 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_4869.PNG
    IMG_4869.PNG
    10.2 MB · Views: 115
It's a kink for sure that very very many share. Both males and females.

It's just one of those kinks where you really have to have plan for what could happen and what to do.
Especially important when its about new life :)

OK so me I am white 50 years old, My x-wife of 20 years and myself did many 3somes , MFF or MMF . Never with a black guy.

Now New mrs of five years , and its gone up another level. All guys are black , younger and hung. Leah never had two guys at once in her 42 years until now.

This is our kink, All the guys are bare and all fill her up.Leah has no protection our kink is two fold.

When i follow i fall inside her , no tightness not even close to touching the sides, and full of cum. we both like that but now we are like to think its a gamble that one of these guys has got her pregnant . That risk that chance that kink. Does anyone else have that kink
when i could get pregnant i loved the risk and if it happened i would have raised it... but it actually made it more fun for me and hubby loved it that way too... but it never happened and at one time i was trying to get pregnant

It's definitely erotic topic have done without birth control in the beginning at times always relied on the calendar was lucky ex had a vasectomy so until I ventured out didn't really need it .when I started seeing Ron on a regular occasion thought it to best to get on the pill

My wife takes bareback all the time from her bbc bulls..has gotten pregnant by 2 of them before..the ultimate cuck humiliation

Yeah that's hot love to help out with this!

I’m not exactly sure how this works I’m new here from Reddit but your wife’s hot for sure hmu ASL-22/bbc/tx

Back