The reason u dudes get no hook up here

I came here not looking for a hookup, but I got one. And he's completely turned my world upside down.

I got so many "hey, bitch I can give you what you need cos I got a 14 inch dick" posts it's not even funny. Guys, acting like farm animals isn't gonna get you anywhere with anyone that isn't a guy pretending to be a woman.....good luck with that lol

The reason I hooked up with the beautiful man that I did is entirely because he engaged me intellectually (I know that sounds poncey, but I can't think of another word for it)...basically he talked his way into my panties. And when we met it was no surprise to find that he is absolutely as gorgeous as I expected. Which is why we've got together a few times since and will again (I hope!)

Count on it, baby :) xx

Shouts out to all the posters for being real about how they feel.....I myself agree with NIGG....For those who enjoy interactions that involve some real head game understand their is a time and place for everything.

Personally, I never could understand the "tear it apart" mentality....for some, it's not all about beating it up to you cant beat it no more....those who like it...like it, but its to each his/her own. The intrigue, passion, interest in skin contrasts, tabooo element and little secrets are more prevelant, which often result in a more quality experience.

Hook up however you hook up.....but just because you own a tow truck, doesnt mean that you go around towing everyones car. Operating a tow truck requires skill.....if it didnt, everyone would be driving one...lol

You dudes are going to disagree but who cares. You dudes are so thirsty that you scare these women and I'm sure their husbands as well. Every pic of a pussy or ass you dudes act like you never seen a pussy. "Oh ******* I wanna fuck u" "damn my 10 inches hard" "I want my dick in u" "let's fuck right now" etc. Calm y'all ass down. Be smooth about this *******. Act like you've had some pussy before. I see why you dudes aren't getting any pussy from this site. You're thirsty asses are scaring these people with your thirsty asses.

Personally speaking, I don't disagree with you one bit. If I could, I'd give you standing round of applause.
Sometimes when you try too hard, you won't get anywhere. I've never once attempted to hook up with a woman on here, yet my inbox is flooded with messages from suppose "women". I say "women" because most of these people are men posing as women.

It's like some of these guys just discovered they have a dick and now they want to show it every chance they get. Truth be told, if you have to rely on the internet as your major source of hooking up with a guy or chick, then you need to log off, get some fresh air, and interact with real people.

Excellent points gentlemen. There isn't a thread on this site that doesn't contain several "come here bitch and I'll give you my 10+ inches" or "I'd tear your ass apart" responses.

This reminds me of the period in my life when I used to attend interracial swinger parties. There would usually be a few women at these parties that were into various degrees of bondage and S&M. Because these women were into, most of the guys made the assumption that all of the wome at the parties were into getting smacked around and treated roughly and they conducted themselves accordingly. The situation made more than a few of the women uncomfortable, and after attending one party, it wasn't uncommon to never see these women at another party. Bottom line is that some jobs require a screw driver and some require a sledge hammer, you have to be smart enough to know which approach to use with which job and not just bring the sledge hammer every time.

I think people some posters are still getting being aggressive in bed, taking it slow in bed, going hard, slow stroking etc confused. I'm not talking about rough or slow sex, I'm talking acting about like you never been around or seen a pussy before. SouthJersey just made excellent points about the thirsty dudes who ran the women away from swinger partiers. Its like being in a night club and seeing dudes pulling the arm or touching the booty of every woman walking past. Then wonder why they aren't getting any cooperation with the women. That's what I'm talking about. Not women that's into rough, aggressive sex. I'm not talking about women that's into being called bitches and hoes. I'm simply talking about dudes acting like their 13 and just saw a pussy for the first time.

Good for you bruh but thirst and aggression are 2 different things. Telling her what you want and acting like you never seen a pussy is 2 different things. And I'm not talking about you directly, I'm speaking generally.
NOONE IS ALIKE , SOME WOMEN LOVE THIS BUT I GET YOUR POINT... I DONT GET DOWN LIKE THAT MYSELF , BUT I DO LET MY COCK DO ALL THE TALKING......

Excellent points gentlemen. There isn't a thread on this site that doesn't contain several "come here bitch and I'll give you my 10+ inches" or "I'd tear your ass apart" responses.

This reminds me of the period in my life when I used to attend interracial swinger parties. There would usually be a few women at these parties that were into various degrees of bondage and S&M. Because these women were into, most of the guys made the assumption that all of the wome at the parties were into getting smacked around and treated roughly and they conducted themselves accordingly. The situation made more than a few of the women uncomfortable, and after attending one party, it wasn't uncommon to never see these women at another party. Bottom line is that some jobs require a screw driver and some require a sledge hammer, you have to be smart enough to know which approach to use with which job and not just bring the sledge hammer every time.
very apt. and some women require a slow hand and a velvetty smooth tongue!!! lol :frantic:i can do and like it a bit rough but only after a guy's got my motor running.

Back