The question is exclusively for bulls.. one or many

Semja_1

Couple
The question is exclusively for bulls. Tell us or share your impressions, is it important for you that your wife only had meetings with one bull and served only you or preferred several lovers at different times?

Depends on where the hotwife lands on the scale. What is the scale? The scale is the quality of the overall experience and the level of fun that I have with a hotwife.

For example the scale is:
A. Awesome! it was Amazing 🥳
B. Very Nice! Pretty Good👍
C. Just Ok, it was alright 🙄
D. It was wack! It wasn't that good 😒

If I have fun with a hotwife and it's amazing for both of us I would definitely like to be more exclusive and milk 💦 it for all it's worth. My longest relationship with a hotwife was 6 years! What was Amazing about her was that she was the more insatiable nympho type! She was a 3 hole gal and she loved fucking all night long. So for an energetic marathon guy like myself she was an absolute winner for me! 🏆 Most guys couldn't keep up with her and quench her fire🔥 🧯 and give her all that she wanted. She told me that she never met a guy like me before!

Her hubby was a stag and would take a turn every few hours and either nap 😴 or watch TV in between while we turned the bed into a water 💦 bed! She cut off other Bulls when she met me and I broke all her records!🤷

So here's my answer: If the Bull is Amazing and able to provide a hotwife total sexual satisfaction and quench 🧯 her fire 🔥 then why not be more exclusive? As long as he has proven himself to be an all in one Bull who is Awesome then he has earned the exclusivity if that's what he chooses to do. That's how I feel about a hotwife if she's amazing yes I would definitely want her to be exclusive!

I have chatted with lots of couple's over the years and to be honest I would say that most of their experiences with Bulls would get a C. on the scale because of performance issues with staying hard, and stamina being able to give it to her until she's had enough! It's possible for a Bull not to get enough either. I stopped seeing a hotwife once because after an hour she would complain that she was getting sore. It was a mismatch. She couldn't take the D long enough for me so in the scale it was wack and and stopped seeing her!

For me it depends on the scale!

Back