MagicMikeATX

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Ladies and Couples rocking the QoS (Queen of Spades) symbol ♠️
Yes it "looks sexy" but That is a legit Rite of Passage. You ladies need to EARN it 😈

Ask yourself - How can you be a QUEEN if you haven't Ascended the Throne? πŸ† πŸ€” Lol

View media item 481205
Especially for the women who take Black Cock on a regular basis - they WORKED HARD to wear it Proudly πŸ˜°πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ–€πŸ˜

Put in the work and earn that Symbol like a Hotwife BBC Merit Badge πŸ˜…

Yes it "looks sexy" but That is a legit Rite of Passage. You ladies need to EARN it 😈

Ask yourself - How can you be a QUEEN if you haven't Ascended the Throne? πŸ† πŸ€” Lol

View media item 481205
Especially for the women who take Black Cock on a regular basis - they WORKED HARD to wear it Proudly πŸ˜°πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ–€πŸ˜

Man she was riding that like she is wearing stirrups and boots. It's like you had your own rodeo in-house lol

Last edited:

View media item 481205

That looks very nice

View media item 481205

That looks very nice
Love this@!@!

View media item 481205

I agree! Done with the wishful thinking QOS, time to get what you deserve ladies! 2022 is going to be awesome!

Could not say it better bro. I have been meeting more white women lately who are recognizing this symbol and I have been aware of it for the past 10 years or so and the origins of the meaning. However more women I met just think its a symbol of a HOTWIFE and not dedicated purely to a symbol of pride for pleasing, taking and serving us black men. Agreed its sexy and love seeing a woman wear it be it temp or permanent but if you want to be a real queen that crown NEED TO BE EARNED.

Mmm
Could not say it better bro. I have been meeting more white women lately who are recognizing this symbol and I have been aware of it for the past 10 years or so and the origins of the meaning. However more women I met just think its a symbol of a HOTWIFE and not dedicated purely to a symbol of pride for pleasing, taking and serving us black men. Agreed its sexy and love seeing a woman wear it be it temp or permanent but if you want to be a real queen that crown NEED TO BE EARNED.
Mmm..no wonder ur meeting so many QOS..ur a sexy black god...what a nice addictive big black cock u have...all white hotwives will crave ur BBC

Some of these 'QoS' ladies never been with a Black Guy. But still wear the symbol. I'm trying to understand how that works πŸ€” πŸ˜…

Some of these 'QoS' ladies never been with a Black Guy. But still wear the symbol. I'm trying to understand how that works πŸ€” πŸ˜…
Wishful thinking... Nah they like how it looks or the idea of it drawing attention but I feel you on them needing to earn it. Hell that's why there are personal brands when it's earned vs something they bought. Protect your brand.

Back