* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Great product placement.
900x900px-LL-6254a821_tumblr_m2fygq3KwR1rswsd4o1_500.jpeg
My mom and sister have the same tattoo in the same location

oh do they - have then take a pic together (necks down is fine) displaying their lovely tats for us to see here please.

If I was in that room I would be encouraging BBC penetration, they're inviting it but a more combined effort would be welcome. Would love to hear both of their views of being taken and filled with BBC Cum - No? Just me?

Showing my branding off with a couple of nice Bulls who took me...
View attachment 806358
That is one hot QoS centerfold shot there @Sable Fux. Did I count about 3 Black studs around you? Man I bet they had you air-tight stuffed that night. :bigsmile:

I got a ton of photos just dumped from my phone I still have to sort through of the latest action with the new inductee to the QoS VIP Lounge, and man what an introduction did she make. Everyone please welcome the lovely Mrs. @M500 to the VIP Lounge. She definitely surprised me with the nice BBC - QoS tat on your back shoulder and told me she was in the hot-tub at the upscale hotel with a family and their ******* kinda staring at it too probably trying to figure it out. :blackgrimace:

Post-4.jpg Post-5.jpg
post-1.png

View attachment 806471 She has now become a card carrying member.

Love those cards there @Bamagirl4BBC2014, now that's how you handle your business and acquire new clientele'. :blackgrimace::lips::qos:

Hope you have fun this weekend and sorry I missed you and T this time. Another dedication 2U, dam I miss your seXXXy :qos: ass and my BBC is rock stiff hard right now just thinking about you and that hot night again. :blackgreedy::sex:

Bama-5.JPG

bamagirl-ass-2.jpg bamagirl-tits.jpg bamagirl-tits2.jpg

If I was in that room I would be encouraging BBC penetration, they're inviting it but a more combined effort would be welcome. Would love to hear both of their views of being taken and filled with BBC Cum - No? Just me?
lmao, ok @LetHerBBC; you can hear both of their views on getting filled with hot cum shooting out of the BBC from the BigBlackBull76 in the VIP lounge. Here is just a few more samples but check out my whole media folder for the rest:

The link for the Media folder with the whole series is below and make sure you click the Screen Shot 2016-03-26 at 2.02.45 AM.png button on all the shots and videos I took for you to enjoy in the collection too. ;)

https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/my-two-hot-qos-pawgs.1647/

Last edited:
Back