* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

728_1000.jpg

Master was not happy with the reverse cow-girl anal pictures because I screwed up and didn't have my heels forward, he is quite picky about things. One of his pet peeves is for a tag to be showing (not tucked in) and prefers them to be cut off as soon as the item is bought. Anyway, these two pictures highlight my permanent Queen of Spades tattoo which is about 4 weeks old now. I like it very much, it is a lovely crown and has lots of spades in it. There is a close up for those of you who like that sort of thing. You can also see my precious clit hood piercing. It is a curve with 3 diamonds (2 real, one CZ because it might come off in the heat of things). At the top is the "slave O-ring" so that when anyone other than Master is using me, they know my heart is always with Master. However my other parts get shared fairly often. Do you think the reds in the crown need to be darker? Enjoy. MsTC

I have to ask how bad did the clit piercing hurt?

Yes, Yes not only does just Blacklives matter but all lives do matter
Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.12.56 PM.png

But nuff respect to all my white-woman who respect, cherish, and defend Blackmen for more than their BBCs - those are the truest of true QoSs.

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.08.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.19.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.20.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.20.50 PM.png

My Hands are Up, please officer don't shoot, I cant Breathe..
Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.20.57 PM.png

Again :blackheart::lips: to my :qos:

Screen Shot 2016-03-06 at 5.22.18 PM.png
Yours Truly,
~:balanced::blackheart:BBB76:blackheart::balanced:~

Last edited:
Yes, Yes not only does just Blacklives matter but all lives do matter
View attachment 792561

But nuff respect to all my white-woman who respect, cherish, and defend Blackmen for more than their BBCs - those are the truest of true QoSs.

View attachment 792560

View attachment 792568 View attachment 792569 View attachment 792570
Hands Up, I cant Breathe..
View attachment 792571

Again :blackheart::lips: to my :qos:

View attachment 792574
Yours Truly,
~:balanced::blackheart:BBB76:blackheart::balanced:~

We did photos with these, they are great

View attachment 793894[/QUOT

Your pictures are one of the very best in this site Sir, Last image 0352 is a ultimate exsample, how a one picture can tell a greater story than thousand words... white wife spades tattoo above her all shaved all used cnt and ass holes, black man has fucked her bareback, cummed over her cunt and finally fucking her asshole for round two...THANK YOU:...you really show us what this BIW lifestyle can at its fullests......white boi bows..

Back