* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Another real member of the QoS VIP Club who hasn't posted in here yet: I introduce everyone to Miss @suen

image-jpg.430019

image-jpg.430018

This post is to announce that the brother @Dsoul and I have agreed to merge our QoS threads together to create one power thread for the picture collection of Queen of Spade women we amass.

Again remember to only post REAL pics of REAL QoSs who are part of the VIP club on here. This will become the biggest and best collection of QoS pics anywhere on the net.

Enjoy everyone.
~BBB76
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

This post is to announce that the brother @Dsoul and I have agreed to merge our QoS threads together to create one power thread for the picture collection of Queen of Spade women we amass.

Again remember to only post REAL pics of REAL QoSs who are part of the VIP club on here. This will become the biggest and best collection of QoS pics anywhere on the net.

Enjoy everyone.
~BBB76
Born for fucking!!!

Question, does wearing a temp QOS tattoo on your ankle, really draw the desired attention and draw in the black Men. Sounds like fun!!! Curious, I might want to try one?????
@Playtime Patty - Babe you need to get with me, get the Tat on your ankle and let me take you around the QoS VIP lounge club and watch how you will feel like the whole world will have their eyes on you - like some superstar hot white model. Get with the BigBlackBull and get made.

tumblr_mfp6jhpYmU1rm0aido1_500.jpg

A-temp-QoS10.jpg
A-temp-QoS9.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back