* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Two more pics from the vault i never posted on the QoS VIP Lounge wall of fame yet with the BigBlackBull and the sexy ass @hotwife4hung :

full

full

Really inspiring thread. I think it's about time I got tattooed! Hubby doesn't want me to get a visible one but I'd after seeing some of these, I think I'd quite like one on my ankle.
@ktmrder - nice real QoS photo shots there my man.
@Blackproperty - with a name like yours - you need to get one on your Ankle and wear it with pride and make it known you are the Blackman's property. :bigsmile:

True story (Monday 21SEP15): got an email today from a woman who stated she wanted to join the club and she is a BBC Virgin. Working out the details to make it happen and I will update the club when I have the chance. She says she already has the temp tat and sent me a pic of this;

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

In my experience QoS had been exclusively for white women making a definitive declaration that their bodies are for Black use only. To broaden the scope beyond that lessens the impact of the declaration.
@mywayintermsofsex, my brother @BBCnATX - hit on it already, but also see the definition break down thats listed on the first page here:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-qos-queen-of-spades-vip-lounge-and-club.34807/

That definition is clear, and concise. :bigsmile:

View attachment 606055 View attachment 606056
...and wrong! Sorry.

The real definition of what it is was given by the creators of the symbol themselves. i consider that to be the reliable definition, and not some alternative interpretation by some folks who`d like to have it narrowed because they get off on that thought.

The about almost 15 years old explanation of the QoS is described as: "If you are a woman who prefers sex with black men, now there is a simple, inexpensive and discreet way to advertise your preference. A Queen of Spades Temporary Tattoo will help potential black lovers identify you at parties, at nightclubs, or even at the supermarket." This was the first explanation of the symbol and it still persists unchanged on their site. It says it all!!!

To sum it up:
The Queen of Spades is a symbol used by a woman to advertise her preference for sex with black men.

Only much later they also added the slogan: "For white women who love black men".

A few observations:

1. it says preference, not exclusiveness!

2. no assumptions about BDSM or whatever roles are made,
hence the whole "slavery" or ownership aspect you described may well be enjoyed by a subgroup but definitely not by all Queens of Spades!

3. to date and in practice there are already lots of non-white women (e.g. Asians, latinas, Indians or arabs, ...) declaring themselves as Queens of Spades. This use doesn`t break the meaning, nor does it impose a burden on another party within the lifestyle, as the QoS symbol is not a badge for the whole lifestyle but a puplicly displayable sign of a woman`s preference for particular men.

Let me explain my former statement by providing a short and easy example:
Given a black woman who advertises her preference for sex with black men by showing a QoS symbol...
It won`t hurt you as a black man who is looking out for white women only, as her being black is more obvious than her QoS symbol anyway, and you wouldn`t approach her in the first place because of your own personal choice.
Yet another black man who is not "white exclusive" may still be especially attracted to her because she is publicly displaying her preference for black men.

Request for further discussion.

...and wrong! Sorry.

The real definition of what it is was given by the creators of the symbol themselves. i consider that to be the reliable definition, and not some alternative interpretation by some folks who`d like to have it narrowed because they get off on that thought.

The about almost 15 years old explanation of the QoS is described as: "If you are a woman who prefers sex with black men, now there is a simple, inexpensive and discreet way to advertise your preference. A Queen of Spades Temporary Tattoo will help potential black lovers identify you at parties, at nightclubs, or even at the supermarket." This was the first explanation of the symbol and it still persists unchanged on their site. It says it all!!!

To sum it up:
The Queen of Spades is a symbol used by a woman to advertise her preference for sex with black men.

Only much later they also added the slogan: "For white women who love black men".

A few observations:

1. it says preference, not exclusiveness!

2. no assumptions about BDSM or whatever roles are made,
hence the whole "slavery" or ownership aspect you described may well be enjoyed by a subgroup but definitely not by all Queens of Spades!

3. to date and in practice there are already lots of non-white women (e.g. Asians, latinas, Indians or arabs, ...) declaring themselves as Queens of Spades. This use doesn`t break the meaning, nor does it impose a burden on another party within the lifestyle, as the QoS symbol is not a badge for the whole lifestyle but a puplicly displayable sign of a woman`s preference for particular men.

Let me explain my former statement by providing a short and easy example:
Given a black woman who advertises her preference for sex with black men by showing a QoS symbol...
It won`t hurt you as a black man who is looking out for white women only, as her being black is more obvious than her QoS symbol anyway, and you wouldn`t approach her in the first place because of your own personal choice.
Yet another black man who is not "white exclusive" may still be especially attracted to her because she is publicly displaying her preference for black men.

Request for further discussion.

That's all well and good but lets be completely honest here! It might not mean exclusivity but it won't be long before any sane white (or any other) woman in this lifestyle becomes exclusive! It might not mean bdsm, but judging by so many women on here, including myself, we are naturally submissive to black men in the bedroom. When I was still physical with my husband a few years ago, we would have all kinds of different sex and roles/roleplay. But with black men, naturally I always end up being submissive and they are always more dominating and how men should be. This is to the point where it isn't just during sex. When I'm with my bull (and other black men more recently), I find myself being subconsciously more submissive and taking a passive role even in just day to day life when they are with me. And your third point, well I'm of Indian ethnicity so I guess I agree with you there! :)

Back