* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Well, judging by all the fine ass you keep pulling, black Heff is probably a good description for ya! But *******, you're giving us free, original (and hot) jack-off material. How the fuck's someone gonna bitch "oh.. I want the pics bigger"? I'd hate to be in his family at Christmas.

Keep up the good work slaying that hot white pussy (and posting it for us). Most of us appreciate it a lot. :smoke:
Can you take your own pix of your own conquest? Just be happy you got some jack off material
ROTFLMBAO - @BlackInWhitePNW, @Damanrichere - funny as posts, you guys had me laughing hard at them. Good *******. Oh and speaking of some good ******* - here go some more;

Love these confederate rebel -rebelling race reversal QoS sluts (The Black cock is definitely helping us make progress) :blackgrimace::bigsmile::blackheart::

A-temp-QoS9.jpg
A-temp-QoS10.jpg
A-temp-QoS8.jpg
A-temp-QoS6.jpg
A-temp-QoS7.jpg
A-temp-QoS4.jpg
A-temp-QoS5.jpg

@agnes, wow I love the belly piercing jewelry absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing that with the club. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

Man.....

Only in America you gots to love the days were living in.
Lots of beautiful black owned property here on display, just keeps me busy wanking:)

@blkmale80, @PalePigBoy - Definitely only in America you gotta love this new day and age where these horny white QoS sluts practice fucking a BBC for their Big Black Bull in front of the mirror and give you cucks something to wank off to.

A-temp-QoS10.jpg

This is another great hot shot - from another new QoS hottie who has a special seat right up next to me in the QoS VIP club Mrs. @Elelator_Cpl. I love this hot white dress she wears with no bra, or panties to the club when she comes see me and lifts up the back of the dress to give me a tease and gets my BBC all throbbin hard and aching to get some of that juicy wet and delicious pink snatch of hers. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

full

This is another great hot shot - from another new QoS hottie who has a special seat right up next to me in the QoS VIP club Mrs. @Elelator_Cpl. I love this hot white dress she wears with no bra, or panties to the club when she comes see me and lifts up the back of the dress to give me a tease and gets my BBC all throbbin hard and aching to get some of that juicy wet and delicious pink snatch of hers. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

full
Love the view!

@agnes, wow I love the belly piercing jewelry absolutely stunning. Thanks for sharing that with the club. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

@blkmale80, @PalePigBoy - Definitely only in America you gotta love this new day and age where these horny white QoS sluts practice fucking a BBC for their Big Black Bull in front of the mirror and give you cucks something to wank off to.

You've certainly given me a lot to wank about Sir:)
Do you have any room for me in the club, I can bow down to be a footstool or serve drinks:)

@4hernyc - very nice effort I admire your desire. However you need to get her the real thing,

or the next thing closest to the real thing - just hit up the BigBlackBull manager for more details.
Yes the bull we met and I took her to get QOS tattoo after drinking at bar.He explained it to her and she wanted big across her chest above her tits. I said no got to be able to hide it so on your pussy or ass and she said I want it to be seen.. but not positive she knew fully or understood so I said let's hold off.

Yes the bull we met and I took her to get QOS tattoo after drinking at bar.He explained it to her and she wanted big across her chest above her tits. I said no got to be able to hide it so on your pussy or ass and she said I want it to be seen.. but not positive she knew fully or understood so I said let's hold off.
Um, yeah. A tattoo, even this kind, is not the sort of decision you want to make *******.

Back