* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

my new acquisition, a nice piercing

View attachment 632882
@agnes - very nice sexy. Show your love and flaunt it with pride.

Had to show some love again to this real QoS ass right here too.
tat-flash-jpg.85508

Can we get better quality ???
"Here's a dollar." "Can I get a five?"
@BlackInWhitePNW - rotfl, thanks for handling that for me. First msg. they guy posts since joining back in may 2013 and he chooses to post that? Jeeesh, some people are never satisfied. I'm using an iphone to take shots not a Nikon D810 ($2000 camera). After-all what the hell i look like - the black Hugh Hefner practicing photo shots for the playmate centerfold piece?

Getting back to photo-shoots, here is something from the vault dedicated to one of my favorite Real QoSs on here @Bamagirl4BBC2014. I apologize to the 'better quality' freak in advance as I didn't have the lighting set in advance of this shoot but I'm not taking the photo for your pic collection either sir, this is the QoS VIP lounge in the back of the club where the lighting is low for a reason. That is so not all the rest of the club patrons can see alll of the freaky things that go on in this club section anyway. :blackgrimace::blackgreedy:

IMG_0636.JPG IMG_0638.JPG IMG_0639.JPG IMG_0640.JPG IMG_0641.JPG IMG_0642.JPG IMG_0635.JPG IMG_0637.JPG

Last edited:
@BlackInWhitePNW - rotfl, thanks for handling that for me. First msg. they guy posts since joining back in may 2013 and he chooses to post that? Jeeesh, some people are never satisfied. I'm using an iphone to take shots not a Nikon D810 ($2000 camera). After-all what the hell i look like - the black Hugh Hefner practicing photo shots for the playmate centerfold piece?

Well, judging by all the fine ass you keep pulling, black Heff is probably a good description for ya! But *******, you're giving us free, original (and hot) jack-off material. How the fuck's someone gonna bitch "oh.. I want the pics bigger"? I'd hate to be in his family at Christmas.

Keep up the good work slaying that hot white pussy (and posting it for us). Most of us appreciate it a lot. :smoke:

Question, does wearing a temp QOS tattoo on your ankle, really draw the desired attention and draw in the black Men. Sounds like fun!!! Curious, I might want to try one?????

Last edited:
Back