* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Hot dam @Bamagirl4BBC2014 those are some hot photos. Great job Mr. T. Most definitely long live and All Hail the Queen.

I'm looking forward to your official coronation BigBlackBull style coming up in the next month

I'm definitely gonna write my name all over your Ass right above that QoS tat after I finish smacking it red with my rock hard thick King Kong cock.

I'll catch up with you soon.
View media item 6562View media item 4570View media item 6551View media item 1850

Hot dam @Bamagirl4BBC2014 those are some hot photos. Great job Mr. T. Most definitely long live and All Hail the Queen.

I'm looking forward to your official coronation BigBlackBull style coming up in the next month

I'm definitely gonna write my name all over your Ass right above that QoS tat after I finish smacking it red with my rock hard thick King Kong cock.

I'll catch up with you soon.
View media item 6562View media item 4570View media item 6551View media item 1850
Soon... Very, very soon ;-)

Here is an interesting discussion i came across on another site referring to the QoS lifestyle as a subculture and other negative sentiment about it. I am a person who listens to countering viewpoints as I understand people have many different viewpoints in life and you often have to look at things from different angles to understand where others are coming from in life, even if it's at a conclusion different than your own.

I open up this discussion for the QoS VIP members feedback on this here:

The original poster starts off with this surmise:

"Among young, mostly white females, there is a growing subculture known as Queen of Spades. It typically involves women getting a permanent or temporary tattoo on their bodies of a queen of spades symbol with the letter Q on it. It is usually kept hidden but when exposed it basically means that those women are looking for sex exclusively with black men at that moment. At a deeper level there is a philosophy behind this subculture that makes the women see themselves as "property" of black men. So it goes beyond just expressing a preference and into self-objectification. It also plays into the antiquated patriarchal notions of women being either the wife or the whore, but not a person with desires beyond pleasing men sexually and being "slaves" for large penises. Among themselves they speak of this interracial way of life in religious terms, using words like "converting other women" or "seeing the light". http://tribes.tribe....ad-3a58c3b651d9http://www.urbandict...queen of spades"

Another poster wrote:
"...what. I'm kind of... squicked out by this thing. It's not wrong, but it's something that, if it isn't demeaning self-objectification, is dangerously close to being demeaning self-objectification. Even if they choose to do it by their own free will, the way they talk about it is... well, scary and creepy."

What do you think?
Oh, and all hail to my sexy Queens out there who do devout themselves to blackmen.

Source:
http://onehallyu.com/topic/35025-th...exual-freedom-or-slavish-stereotype-of-women/
image.jpg
View media item 6562

A hot pic shared via the Media album by our very own @Jaysa. I love the Breed-Me inside the QoS - way to go babe.

full
Right above my pussy where it belongs. Thanks for the like.

Back