* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Hello all, just joined the site. Found this site because I was wondering what the spade tattoo my wife had was about. I've been married for 10 years and my wife had this tattoo when I met her. She told me she use to gamble a lot. Now I know what it means and it makes perfect sense. My wife (who is a hot 45yr old) has been a stay at home homemaker for years. I always wondered why sometimes I would come home and have sex with my wife and her pussy seemed to be way stretched out. I thought she was just horny that day. She must have been having sex with really big cocked fellows while I was at work. I have a 7" cock and her pussy would feel real loose. I guess this would also explain the 10" dildo she has and uses often. Im actually not angry, but really turned on for some reason. I think I am going to set up some hidden cameras and see if I can catch her fucking some huge cocked guys.

Some more of a new wild one who was jumping up and down and doing cart-wheels when she got her QoS tramp-stamp over her pussy and said she was thrilled to join this prestigious club -lol.

tumblr_nj6sfrg0an1tz1jp7o1_500.jpg

IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0204.JPG
IMG_0206.JPG

Back