* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Reposting a thread from another forum (Couples seeking):

My good friends and certified by the club manager QoS VIP members @Tennessee Swing Set posted an Ad on their upcoming trip to the Big Apple for some fun. That ass is all so luscious and the snatch stays tight so guys you would be absolutely foolish to miss out on this QoS BBCwhore.

@Tennessee Swing Set: Amazing HOT PIC there (that ass is scorching hot)! Boy would I love to get my hands on that once more. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

--- Start of Repost ---
We're heading to the Big Apple, and while there she wants some Big Cock.. Big BLACK New York Cock of course.. So anyone in the area that might be interested please message us.
Check out our profile and picture posts.. we are real and serious... as I think our reputation on here supports.

Gorgeous "hot wife" and a very proud Queen of Spades...

img_0784-jpg.542593

Showed these to my GF. She said with a smile, "kinky". She said she would put temporary on for me if I liked but no way permanent. Which by the way is what I wanted not permanent.

So where do you get them?

Showed these to my GF. She said with a smile, "kinky". She said she would put temporary on for me if I liked but no way permanent. Which by the way is what I wanted not permanent.

So where do you get them?
I sent you the link to your message box...
Thanks for the quick response on this. @Tennessee Swing Set

@kevtat -But of course if u would just see the Club Manager and King of the QoS throne here you could get a years supply of tats from me. I got a lifetime supply hook-up on em.
10514023_736245689770102_2026119937_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Repost from QoS VIP lounge Hall/Wall of Famer @Louise - rock on with your bad-self hun:

full

Oh yeah, and P.S. Louise, the BigBad BlackBull took care of that other problem you had with one of the members harrassing you. I don't tolerate stuff like that in the club especially of my QoS ladies. We had him kicked out and if he keeps it up he will be banned. :bigsmile:

You know how us Bulls do - we extremely protective of our heifers.

Repost from QoS VIP lounge Hall/Wall of Famer @Louise - rock on with your bad-self hun:

full

ref: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/my-card.4821/#comment-9817

Oh yeah, and P.S. Louise, the BigBad BlackBull took care of that other problem you had with one of the members harrassing you. I don't tolerate stuff like that in the club especially of my QoS ladies. We had him kicked out and if he keeps it up he will be banned. :bigsmile:

I knew Louise when she was married to husbands #3 and #4 in Texas. Good to see her on your Wall of Fame :)

full

ref: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/my-card.4821/#comment-9817

Way to go Louise. Wall of Fame. :)

Back