* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Yes I show mine in public. When I first had my QoS two years ago I was a bit self concious about it and hid it mainly. But as time has gone on and ive relaxed about who sees it Im a lot more obvious about showing it. Wearing low cut jeans and tops that ride up so it can be seen. Especially when I bend down!
Then showing my latest 'BBC' tattoo on my tit in public, letting most people see. Love seeing the sideward glances or second looks and smiles from guys, and some disapproving glares from some ladies!
I really like how straight u are, and how u think xxx

Its very possible. It would have to be hidden because of my job.
Yes, i know what you mean. Mine does poke out at work when i bend down sometimes and it has been noticed. But im not too concerned.
But i just love a QoS i think they are just so sexy, and sitting in that tattooists chair having it done! I promise you its a massive turn on!

Yes, i know what you mean. Mine does poke out at work when i bend down sometimes and it has been noticed. But im not too concerned.
But i just love a QoS i think they are just so sexy, and sitting in that tattooists chair having it done! I promise you its a massive turn on!
lol, i so do believe so, it turns me on so much to see on you ANN xxxx

Greedy boy! Of course you can but will have to keep you waiting a little bit for that!
Your name will be right above my pussy lips, with arrow to guide you in! XX
Awww, u bad bad girl, but i love the suspense and teasing even add to the pleasure and horniess ;) :p

Greedy boy! Of course you can but will have to keep you waiting a little bit for that!
Your name will be right above my pussy lips, with arrow to guide you in! XX
i am dying to get my real cock in you :blackgreedy: and we stay fucking for hours non stop :blackgrimace:

i am dying to get my real cock in you :blackgreedy: and we stay fucking for hours non stop :blackgrimace:
I know you are! Youve seen the pics of my pink and brown pussy, just imagine your fine cock pushing its way in, banging me, no condom, and as you cum I look shocked as I havent taken my birth control pill for the last week, yet i let you carry on going!
Again and again! X

I know you are! Youve seen the pics of my pink and brown pussy, just imagine your fine cock pushing its way in, banging me, no condom, and as you cum I look shocked as I havent taken my birth control pill for the last week, yet i let you carry on going!
Again and again! X
ouhhhh, a teaser and a torturer OMY OMY, damn i just throbbing imaging the idea "no condom" bare back fucking n u didnt take ur birth control pill ;) so very fucking horny wild sexy and so very thrilling, as i stay going on and over again n again just filling you with my hot cum XXX, calling u names as i fuck your brains out ;)

ouhhhh, a teaser and a torturer OMY OMY, damn i just throbbing imaging the idea "no condom" bare back fucking n u didnt take ur birth control pill ;) so very fucking horny wild sexy and so very thrilling, as i stay going on and over again n again just filling you with my hot cum XXX, calling u names as i fuck your brains out ;)
Yes, you dirty man! Filling me up with your seed and then going, and when hubby asks who did it, I would reply 'a guy i met off the internet, i dont really know'!
A lovely, permanent reminder of a beautiful night of fucking with a lovely guy! XX

Back