* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Some Black Bull already dropped a payload on this target - looks like mission accomplished.
qos16-jpg.253517
time for her to find a little whiteboy like me to lick it all up!

I was looking at a forum on the bodybuilding website and a guy starts a thread stating:
"Girl I like has a Queen of Spade tattoo on her? What does that mean?

He then also went on to state:
"She doesn't seem like the slutty type... it's on the top left of her shoulder. If we do end up dating what would guys think of me?"

Being that it was a bodybuilding site you could imagine the idiotic responses from alot of the Brutus the beefcake 'all-brawn-no brain' dudes on there. However one response gave me a good laugh. The guy said:
"Queen is worth 10 and spade is black. So she took 10 black cocks. Duh"

-Hilarious

Meanwhile in other Qos news, with record hot temperatures around the country, a few QoS chics decided to hold a carwash for a good cause. You drive up with a BBC and get a free wash (mouth on cock and towel wrapped around her ass washes the car).
wpid-C692FB75_65FF_47F1_BF9F_31CD30602D5D_GEDC1221-590x435.jpg
And if a little whiteboy like me pulls up in my Lexus trying to show my tiny white dick to the QoS whitegirls who will laugh at it right in my face, they will give me a choice to either help the girls wash cars, or I can suck on some SnowBunny pussy, and ass! Donations will also be an option for little dick having whiteboys like me.

Someplace in this thread (I think) I saw a pic of a great tattoo that I'd like for Nancy. It was four (playing) cards arrayed so we could see the corners of them. They were a B, B, C, and Queen. Can one of youse guys find it and bring it back here so I can see it and make a copy for the tattooist to use on my BBC slut Nancy? Please?? Thanks.

Back