* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

View attachment 998253 Before I went with permanent ink!

I bet it feels great walking down the street, or being on the bus or train, make sure your queen of spades is exposed and see everyone's big grins and hear their dirty comments and giggles. Then the jealous looks from other women out with their little white husbands, seeing you walk right into a big bar or club full of black people getting groped and fondled before you even get to the bar to order your first *******. While they are in bed with their small hubby they cum like crazy imagining what all those big rough black men at the club are doing to you.

After her husband dozes off she quickly puts on the bedside lamp and writes down the name and address of the club she saw you going into before she forgets ...

Dam @Harmoni Kalifornia, I :blackheart: the permanent :qos: tats and that shows the true dedication by a Real BBC lovin' seXXXy woman in this lifestyle without any pause which are few and far between not just on here but in the world in general. :lips:

I just met another lovely :qos: who is also discussing about getting a permanent tat and has so far being enjoying living the BBC only lifestyle too. Everyone please welcome another :qos:hawt-wife to the club the wonderful and seXXXy @AngelEyes:

Last edited:
Dam @Harmoni Kalifornia, I :blackheart: the permanent :qos: tats and that shows the true dedication by a Real BBC lovin' seXXXy woman in this lifestyle without any pause which are few and far between not just on here but in the world in general. :lips:

I just met another lovely :qos: who is also discussing about getting a permanent tat and has so far being enjoying living the BBC only lifestyle too. Everyone please welcome another :qos:hawt-wife to the club the wonderful and seXXXy @AngelEyes:

Do it, I promise you won't regret it!

Back