* The QoS (QUEEN OF SPADES) VIP Lounge and CLUB *

Reposting a thread from another forum (Couples seeking):

My good friends and certified by the club manager QoS VIP members @Tennessee Swing Set posted an Ad on their upcoming trip to the Big Apple for some fun. That ass is all so luscious and the snatch stays tight so guys you would be absolutely foolish to miss out on this QoS BBCwhore.

@Tennessee Swing Set: Amazing HOT PIC there (that ass is scorching hot)! Boy would I love to get my hands on that once more. :blackheart::bigsmile::blackheart:

--- Start of Repost ---
We're heading to the Big Apple, and while there she wants some Big Cock.. Big BLACK New York Cock of course.. So anyone in the area that might be interested please message us.
Check out our profile and picture posts.. we are real and serious... as I think our reputation on here supports.

Gorgeous "hot wife" and a very proud Queen of Spades...

img_0784-jpg.542593
Sweet ass!

Dam @Harmoni Kalifornia, I :blackheart: the permanent :qos: tats and that shows the true dedication by a Real BBC lovin' seXXXy woman in this lifestyle without any pause which are few and far between not just on here but in the world in general. :lips:

I just met another lovely :qos: who is also discussing about getting a permanent tat and has so far being enjoying living the BBC only lifestyle too. Everyone please welcome another :qos:hawt-wife to the club the wonderful and seXXXy @AngelEyes:

Good work

Hubby had to know his cuckoldress wife would do it eventually. Having a black lover is the key to his wife's happiness. Now she holds the key to his!

Back